Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

Making your partner cry

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 arineunha

arineunha

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 07:29 PM

so today i managed to make my boyfriend cry, and i feel liek a absolute dirtbag. i am a terrible gf and i think he deserves someone way better than me...

Spoiler

I just want him to feel better, and his crying made me cry as well. he said he couldn't ...muffled sounds. then he said he needed some alone time to think. I hope he is okay.

do you think he will forgive me? 

#2 The Supreme

The Supreme

Long-term Trainee

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 07:30 PM

It's normal in a relationship for stuff like this to happen, it'll make your relationship stronger in the end. (As long as it's not toxic and you fight everyday)

#3 Nimz

Nimz

dudu dudu banana bus

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,105 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 07:34 PM

Why are you still with this guy if he, from what it sounds like, criticizes you all the time?

#4 [email protected]

[email protected]

Idol

• PipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 07:39 PM

Why are you feeling bad he was a douche to you. imstupid.png Everyone has a limit.

#5 arineunha

arineunha

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 07:40 PM

Why are you still with this guy if he, from what it sounds like, criticizes you all the time?

breaking up seems like the best option because it's something we cant get past (as everyone says)

but I  still have feelings for him

it's hard

#6 Egoísta

Egoísta

我爱你

• Naughty
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 07:41 PM

I think you two should talk about the problems you have like the criticisms I think this was all bottled up for to long and a misunderstanding

#7 RiseLikeACrowTit

RiseLikeACrowTit

If It Can Be Destroyed By The Truth, It Deserves To Be Destroyed

• Nice
  • 2,966 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 07:55 PM

Send him this song with the legend: " the universe wanted different, I will dedicate my life to celibacy and charity, goodbye..."

#8 Nimz

Nimz

dudu dudu banana bus

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,105 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 07:58 PM

breaking up seems like the best option because it's something we cant get past (as everyone says)

but I  still have feelings for him

it's hard

Break ups are never easy, but its something that has to be done if the person you're with is toxic. If he's criticizing you all the time, he's not worth the struggle of trying to keep a dying relationship alive. Your partner should never talk down to you or make you feel horrible about yourself.

#9 delirium

delirium

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,843 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 08:05 PM (Edited by delirium, 11 September 2018 - 08:06 PM.)

"he criticizes me a lot and today I couldn't find him. he started to say I was incompetent because I couldn't find the direction to his location; and I said nvm i'm not coming because you're being so rude right now. I didn't let go of my anger and said some mean things...and said I would break up with him. He ignored me and finally when he called back; I said "why can't you accept my flaws, if you loved me you'd try harder to change how critical you were of me" (I thought)..he made a sound and said " I guess we really can't be together. I thought he was laughing but then when I asked..he said he was crying. I feel so bad... I never heard him cry

"

Um, I'm trying to figure out why you allow him to disrespect you to the point that you blow up at him? If you continue to internalize his constant disrespect, you will keep blowing up at him, he will keep crying, you will keep feeling bad about his criticism or about making him cry....you might need to take that break because it doesn't sound like you two are attempting to resolve any of the toxicity.

#10 tousle

tousle

dilettante

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,857 posts

Posted 11 September 2018 - 08:24 PM

Is this the same boyfriend that you once broke up with?

#11 CakeyMESS

CakeyMESS

Your Ultimate Bias 💗

• PipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 04:32 PM

Just break up with him. You aren’t the dirtbag he is.

#12 Suzy Quatro

Suzy Quatro

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,078 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 12:25 AM

What a toxic relationship lmao.

#13 sungjins

sungjins

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:27 AM

I know it's easier said than done but from my personal perspective, you shouldn't be with someone who criticises you- especially if it's a frequent thing. It will definitely be difficult to end it but he sounds toxic, you'll be a lot happier a few months from now 

#14 arineunha

arineunha

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 722 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 07:24 PM (Edited by arineunha, 14 September 2018 - 07:26 PM.)

I know it's easier said than done but from my personal perspective, you shouldn't be with someone who criticises you- especially if it's a frequent thing. It will definitely be difficult to end it but he sounds toxic, you'll be a lot happier a few months from now 

thank you. its going to take some time but maybe this is best for us

at this time..we'll just keep going to circles. I feel so numb...

Up, Up and Away!