Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Riri

Official Hirate Yurina Thread

throwback to Techi in Silent majority era 

[160430] BUBKAslVTLZV.jpg

YnESsna.jpg

Edited by Mlem

watching keyakitte and she's such a cute confident little woman i love her so much

have you reached the latest episode yet? She disappeared for about 25+ episode after the kanji vs gana sports festival then she came back on ep.140 which lasted only 6 ep. She's gone again asdasdaassa probably for another 20+ episode her appearance on keyakitte is so rare nowadays.

---------------------------------------

Another thing that I'm worried is will she recover her arm on time, beause they will have to perform at MTV awards on October 10. I'm thinking they might let her skip the cart wheel part in ambiv just like the last HS event

Edited by Mlem

[160609] UTB+ Vol.32

red shirt set

RTpS7AS.jpg

B3Y7IkK.jpg

qHCALyo.jpg56RN7O7.jpgIoof21Y.jpg

uniform set

GPQm6yP.jpg

VfgJ2Pf.jpgRgOUnQh.jpgdTA27E9.jpg

blue dress set

T11khEi.jpg

Edited by Mlem
  • Like 1

Some cool edits I found

DoOL25uVsAA6tL0.jpg

DoOMglOU0AAJvP1.jpg

DoTnwWZUwAAcIjQ.jpg

DoRdn-TXoAcv93i.jpg

@_GarudaEagle

Edited by Mlem
  • Like 2

have you reached the latest episode yet? She disappeared for about 25+ episode after the kanji vs gana sports festival then she came back on ep.140 which lasted only 6 ep. She's gone again asdasdaassa probably for another 20+ episode her appearance on keyakitte is so rare nowadays.

---------------------------------------

Another thing that I'm worried is will she recover her arm on time, beause they will have to perform at MTV awards on October 10. I'm thinking they might let her skip the cart wheel part in ambiv just like the last HS event

oh god no i'm still at ep 22 so fetus yurina. that's sad she doesn't appear that often 

oh god no i'm still at ep 22 so fetus yurina. that's sad she doesn't appear that often

She kinda disappeared to the background as time passes by in keyakitte assdssasda so don't get your hopes up of seeing a lot of her there

-----------------------------------

FMV of Techi

Edited by Mlem

Hello, i'm new in this thread. I don't know that we have techi thread on onehallyu.

• Like 1

Hello, i'm new in this thread. I don't know that we have techi thread on onehallyu.

Welcome! this thread was only made like 1 month ago, so it's pretty new

I just come here to post this little update and to look at her photos to encourage me

Techi please give me strength to go through this hell. I'll be back on Tuesday night. After I'm done with my mid-term *cry*

tenor.gif

I just come here to post this little update and to look at her photos to encourage me

Techi please give me strength to go through this hell. I'll be back on Tuesday night. After I'm done with my mid-term *cry*

tenor.gif

Good luck
  • Like 1

tenor.gif

GOOD LUCK!!! PRAY TECHISUS FOR A HIGH GRADE

• Like 1

tenor.gif

Good luck on your midterms! May Techi be with you

fDqXOtO.gif

• Like 1

tenor.gif

Good luck! 

• Like 1