Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Riri

Official Hirate Yurina Thread

----------------------------------------

6a6cd90bly1fvfxujsnbvj20hd0m8gnb.jpg

dotasahi

[180919] TV Station

006ze8dqgy1fvfpvgx0tdj31kw12hu1d.jpg

[180918] Kadokawa (Part 1)

006ze8dqgy1fvfq8r9p9ij31kw29lkjv.jpg

006ze8dqgy1fvfq7oo5xyj31kw2b5x6t.jpg006ze8dqgy1fvfq8o109pj31kw2a0e8b.jpg006ze8dqgy1fvfq85wmkpj31kw29ghe0.jpg

006ze8dqgy1fvfq7x2ss2j31kw29pe88.jpg

006ze8dqgy1fvfq8i86kgj31kw29eu14.jpg

Edited by Mlem

omg mlem i love you so much why aren't u working for keyaki already jasdhasijda

lol no way asasadasdadsad 

posting updates about Techi & keyaki is therapeutic to me, so I like doing it

--------------------------------------------

I checked the schedule and there won''t be any new updates or new contents about Techi. Whenever this happens I will be posting some old pic, gif, vid etc. of Techi. I'll start off with this fetus Techi *sniff*

[160318] Young Gangan

tda84iU.jpg

lol no way asasadasdadsad 

posting updates about Techi & keyaki is therapeutic to me, so I like doing it

I checked the schedule and there won''t be any new updates or new contents about Techi. Whenever this happens I will be posting some old pic, gif, vid etc. of Techi. I'll start off with this fetus Techi *sniff*

[160318] Young Gangan

tda84iU.jpg

WHAT WAS I DOING WHEN I WAS 14 

oh right Mlem you should start a fanbase

That's an interesting idea. I'll take it into consideration but running a fanbase needs a lot of responsibilities and my japanese level is kindergarten RIP I need to at least be able to read & write decently first :lol: Edited by Mlem

That's an interesting idea. I'll take it into consideration but running a fanbase needs a lot of responsibilities and my japanese level is kindergarten RIP I need to at least be able to read & write decently first laugh.png

well i have one and i know 0 korean, you can do it too!

well i have one and i know 0 korean, you can do it too!

Ohhhhhh I admire you for running a fanbase without knowing any koreanfD4JAZe.png now it does give me more motivation in trying out

Techi from Keiko blog

DnsOuKoU8AA_UZM?format=jpg&name=small

I saw reports of Techi cutting her hair shorter lol this kid!

but I also saw not so happy reports that Techi cried a little? during the perf today (inazuma rock perf) many people think because it's the pain from her right elbow injury ohdearplz.png (she got it during the summer tour she fell off the stage accidentally)

you can see from the recent music station perf her elbow muscle looks stiff and she can't extend it fully. It always folded or bended compared to other members *cryyyyyy* can this kid stop getting herself injured

MCO9Ilm.png

tg41xoB.png

These  2 moves where she was suppose to raise her right arm but she changed it to left :(

ScKKFQq.png

Lw40JFN.png

• Like 1

Ohhhhhh I admire you for running a fanbase without knowing any koreanfD4JAZe.png now it does give me more motivation in trying out

Techi from Keiko blog

DnsOuKoU8AA_UZM?format=jpg&name=small

I saw reports of Techi cutting her hair shorter lol this kid!

but I also saw not so happy reports that Techi cried a little? during the perf today (inazuma rock perf) many people think because it's the pain from her right elbow injury ohdearplz.png (she got it during the summer tour she fell off the stage accidentally)

you can see from the recent music station perf her elbow muscle looks stiff and she can't extend it fully. It always folded or bended compared to other members *cryyyyyy* can this kid stop getting herself injured

MCO9Ilm.png

tg41xoB.png

These  2 moves where she was suppose to raise her right arm but she changed it to left :(

ScKKFQq.png

Lw40JFN.png

i'll be happy to help you out

idk what to think about the hair cut i kinda wanna see her with longer hair

also aww get well soon baby

i'll be happy to help you out

idk what to think about the hair cut i kinda wanna see her with longer hair

also aww get well soon baby

you'll help me!? I'm so touched but I don't think I'll be making it anytime soon lol. I'll let you know if I finally decided to make one or me scrapping the idea

tenor.gif

This is a good news Techi hasn't participated in any handshake events for a very very long time now, but she'll participate tomorrow! though only in mini live no hs. Taking things step by step I guess

• Like 1

daily dose of Techi

[160224] Weekly Young Jump

1Bq56az.jpg

Yagmiki.jpgvWRQXsG.jpgts4Eyn6.jpg01LVQ4d.jpgeXK584J.jpgWzSSREQ.jpgbTdVtyB.jpgsFbJUYG.jpg

• Like 1

Some cute pixelated Techi from Keyakizaka46 show today. I like this tweet it says kyaro. For people who don't know it's Akanen nick name for Techi kyaro~ kyaro~ I think it doesn't really has any meaning lol

Edited by Mlem

small segment of Techi in a newspaper

Dn0q7UiXoAUs7-5?format=jpg&name=small