Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Riri

Official Hirate Yurina Thread

oh why? spill idk about it lmao

I believe she started to have some little change during Futari Saison era but nothing to worried about that but However, during Zenkoku summer tour, fans noticed another drop in strength, especially in-between concert Tokyo Idol Festival, were Techi was quite low tension. In Sendai concert, she didn’t interact nor even looked at fans once. Anyone could have guessed that Yurina was under pressure in both physical and mental aspect through summer. The schedule for that summer tour is crazy and i remember there was a report say that she fainted at one of the day of summer tour and was in a bad condition. Well, since then she drastically change ...

Edited by Asryuki

Me typing this and reading these again is making me emotional I just want her to be happy

ldIW5Xi.png

And also that time around the 1st album where she lost her voice I don't know what the real reason is 

tenor.gif

I'm so happy that she smiled in Futari saison perf today. warstarplz.png

We'll never know unless they put it in the document ...

Edited by Asryuki
  • Like 2

nowadays, she looks fine and ok in doing other activities such as her regular radio, keyakitte, filming hibiki, promoting hibiki on various variety shows, or even in the behind the scenes of Ambivalent she was always laughing and she looks so happy! But when it comes to performing on national TV.....I don't know but for me I think she looked kinda tensed and nervous. so my wish is for the management to hurry up and free her from the center position already. She has had enough

One part of me want her to take a break from the center position but another part of me don't really want it lol. 

But i guess it's the best decision.

what do you mean by emotionless asdasdasdasd. So you also finished Zankoku na Kankyakutachi? I never finished it lol I only watched like 1 ep.

So many fans don't watch or finish this dorama lmao ... i dropped at 3 or 4 i think.

991FB63E5BCAF1DE06

2001X46

Mlem ... Do you still have that gif of scary Techi in one of the Fukyouwaon ? i remember you posted it when we were talking about Fukyouwaon cursed in the 46G MT ? I'm not sure if i remember right, its you or not ... imstupid.png. Thanks!

Edited by Asryuki

I've watched the best hit perf. Yea she looked down at some part, i don't think its because of the song though.

But she look pretty fine to me and take my breath away as alway with her performance.

485161304277909526.png?v=1

• Like 1

Suzumon was watery but strongly looks forward (then broke down when she saw Hirate's face)

lmao! i love this too so cute lovestruck.png