Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Riri

Official Hirate Yurina Thread

F9Uoizc.pngq8lzPit.png

nNFCnC7.png
 2018 Nikkan Sports Film Award for Best Newcomer
 2019 Japan Academy Award for Best Newcomer
 28th Japan Movie Critic Award for Best Newcomer 

xEm6zdu.png
 Compilation of Techi interviews courtesy of Mlem
 Compilation of Techi photoshoots

pzddgZh.png

She withdrew from Keyakizaka46 on January 23, 2020.

Edited by Riri
  • Like 10

I wanna join too. Techi has so many contents that I'm kinda reluctant to post them on the main thread cause it becomes too spammy lately lol. Now that she has her own thread hurray!

your sig is so beautiful! feel free to spam!

• Like 2

Wig i didn't know there were so many Techi fans on OH, i'll corrupt Dmlve into making a Techi OP as soon as i can <3

• Like 1

I don't know too It wasn't like that in the past :( I think it started at around august of last year. Since then she occasionally perform with hair covering her eyes. I really want her to take a break from the center position starting next single 

tenor.gif

After she is free from the center position I can see her feeling like this lol

she looks like she couldn't be bothered anymore but i guess it's hard to get a better center 

Whatever happened at the summer tour last year is really affected her ....

oh why? spill idk about it lmao

During this time the group's schedule is insanely packed and they are so overworked, then this perf happened she look so done here edit: there is more actually like how she missed the nagoya tour (unforeseen incident the fans weren't informed too and it seems like it was a last minute thing) and the group performed first time without center. The remaining members were so scared but now they overcame this issue at 2nd anniversary where Techi didn't join and they rotate all the center position with other member

oh that looks really bad if this was Korea she'd be ended by now 

lol no way asasadasdadsad 

posting updates about Techi & keyaki is therapeutic to me, so I like doing it

--------------------------------------------

I checked the schedule and there won''t be any new updates or new contents about Techi. Whenever this happens I will be posting some old pic, gif, vid etc. of Techi. I'll start off with this fetus Techi *sniff*

[160318] Young Gangan

tda84iU.jpg

WHAT WAS I DOING WHEN I WAS 14