Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

EP 3 Is Live! [Dancing High] Official Thread (Scores & Discussion)

Dancing High

43 replies to this topic

Poll: Coaching Teams (35 member(s) have cast votes)

Which coaches team would you want to join?

1. Lia Kim (4 votes [11.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.43%

2. Hoya (13 votes [37.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 37.14%

3. Just Jerk (2 votes [5.71%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.71%

4. Seunghoon (12 votes [34.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 34.29%

5. Kikwang (4 votes [11.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.43%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 denizen

denizen

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts
  • Location*cries*

Posted 08 September 2018 - 02:07 AM (Edited by denizen, 21 September 2018 - 12:34 PM.)

EP 1: Viki link  KShow 123 link OnDemand Korea link

EP 2 : KissAsianDrama KShow 123 link OnDemand Korea link

EP 3 (raw): OnDemand Korea

Dancers age 10-19, pro or amaetuer, perform and are scored by both coaches and peers. Based on their total score, the top 10 highest scoring contestants will get to choose 1 of the 5 coaching teams. The coaches will then choose 6 additional dancers to join their team, creating 5 teams of 7 dancers. A total of 58 dancers joined the show and only 35 will move past the first elimination. 

COACHES

jrKlu15.png

Ep 1 Performers & Scores (in order of appearance)

LiivU2r.png

Perf clip                              Perf clip                             Perf clip                             Perf clip                             Perf clip

qYq0lE3.png

[no clip]                          Perf clip 1 & 2                            Perf clip                            Perf clip                           Perf clip

h2tOEuL.png

Perf clip

7rQOcht.png

52ddCKz.png

ov4eKyH.png

#2 denizen

denizen

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts
  • Location*cries*

Posted 08 September 2018 - 02:08 AM (Edited by denizen, 20 September 2018 - 11:36 PM.)

Coaching Teams

YfAfs24.png

iBcitSb.png

ts8BfJC.png

ZZjQqb4.png

stwLiHh.png

Q2MhMkZ.png?1

#3 cyra laelia

cyra laelia

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Locationmomoland

Posted 08 September 2018 - 03:10 AM

Thank you!!!! thank you!!! now i know what to watch after produce 48...after produce 48 finish there a deep dark void in my heart....my head keep telling me....so what next?? now i finally see and know my purpose...to watch this show!!!

that cube girl will be great paring with chowon!! they gonna kill it!

and this performance!!! goddammiitt!!!

#4 Keonhee has a big mouth

Keonhee has a big mouth

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,861 posts
  • LocationPaektu

Posted 08 September 2018 - 07:06 AM (Edited by LeeGunhee has a big mouth, 08 September 2018 - 07:13 AM.)

Maybe you can turn this thread into an official thread? And also like move it to Variety Shows?

Also do you know where can I watch ep 1? Viki for me is not available for the region.

#5 Keonhee has a big mouth

Keonhee has a big mouth

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,861 posts
  • LocationPaektu

Posted 08 September 2018 - 02:24 PM

I guess I have to look into Chowon if Cube might make a gg with her and Joohyun

Thanks for the suggestion. Do you how to go about making this an official thread?

Just rename it and put 'official thread' in the title. This way this thread won't be archived in the future.

#6 G-yuri

G-yuri

Idol

• PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 09:41 PM

Kim Min Jung was starship trainee btw....

and former kpop star + produce 101 season 1 contestant

#7 day traveler

day traveler

Movie Star

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,799 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 09:54 PM

Thanks for the thread, I just finished watching the subbed 1st episode. I’m excited to watch the next contestants.

#8 amal.ha

amal.ha

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,622 posts
  • Location“What a relief you still think ghosts are scarier than the world.” WINNER’s Mino

Posted 09 September 2018 - 12:40 PM

The show is really good and I'm impressed by some contestants skills !! I can't wait for the next episode and when the teams are formed 

#9 Keonhee has a big mouth

Keonhee has a big mouth

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,861 posts
  • LocationPaektu

Posted 09 September 2018 - 01:11 PM

I just watched ep 1 and I'm impressed by the show. It lets you dig deeper into the dancing scene, and mainly into the dreams and struggles of those young people. And also you can learn some things about dancing. The contestants show some outstanding skills. I loved it and I can't wait for the next episodes.

#10 mythicalswirl

mythicalswirl

Dream Lantern

• PipPipPip
  • 1,695 posts
  • Locationmaybe one day it will come to me too

Posted 11 September 2018 - 08:36 PM

finished ep 1 and I'm actually really excited for the rest of the show, the teens are crazy talented and it's so fun watching the different and varied stages ahmagahplz.png

#11 namtaenam

namtaenam

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:14 PM

I voted yes for the top 10, but honestly there are 2-3 I would have switched out with someone else, but for the most part I agree with the ranking. Joo Hyun didn't make it into any of the coaching teams (meaning she's eliminated?). That's just crazy to me! amgplz.png Perhaps she wasn't top 10 based on that 1st audition, but she was definitely top 35 material

#12 amal.ha

amal.ha

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,622 posts
  • Location“What a relief you still think ghosts are scarier than the world.” WINNER’s Mino

Posted 14 September 2018 - 05:31 PM

I agree with top 10!! I Would've switched some of the ranking but they all deserve to be in the top 10. I think my favorite for far  is Oh Dong Kyo . 

#13 Miss.Miss

Miss.Miss

FATE

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,849 posts
  • LocationEveryday we chew 🐋

Posted 16 September 2018 - 08:29 PM

The kids are so talented and I'm loving this show so far. I can't wait to see what else they will show us.

#14 ♡♡bye♡♡

♡♡bye♡♡

🍍

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,341 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 02:39 AM

Joo Hyun didn't make it into any of the coaching teams (meaning she's eliminated?). That's just crazy to me! https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot... Perhaps she wasn't top 10 based on that 1st audition, but she was definitely top 35 material

I was just about to start this show, is joohyun really already eliminated??? :shock:

#15 Keonhee has a big mouth

Keonhee has a big mouth

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,861 posts
  • LocationPaektu

Posted 20 September 2018 - 02:48 AM (Edited by LeeGunhee has a big mouth, 20 September 2018 - 02:48 AM.)

I was just about to start this show, is joohyun really already eliminated??? https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Spoiler

#16 ♡♡bye♡♡

♡♡bye♡♡

🍍

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,341 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 03:05 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

#17 namtaenam

namtaenam

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 86 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 12:07 PM

last dude on Kikwang's team is highkey annoying, but hes good (not good enough to justify his attitude though).

#18 Keonhee has a big mouth

Keonhee has a big mouth

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,861 posts
  • LocationPaektu

Posted 22 September 2018 - 12:08 PM

After ep 3 my favourite performance is by far Seunghoon's team. I love story-telling choreographies and this one was so well-made. I think Seunghoon might be a genius. The story was so clear and well executed by the kids. It was magnificient and mind-blowing. I definitely enjoy watching this show with so many talented people. The other teams were good, but I didn't find something about their performances that special.

#19 amal.ha

amal.ha

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,622 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 05:56 PM

I seriously loved this episode !! I enjoyed Lee Seunghoon's team the most , it really stayed on theme and it was beautifully executed. 

I can't wait for next week's performances. 

#20 YGMAC000

YGMAC000

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • LocationBoard Room Of YG Entertainment

Posted 23 September 2018 - 09:07 AM

I think Just Jerk was better than Hoya's team and I still think Seunghoon did the best. 

Just Jerk and Seunghoon's team told a story and message much better than Hoya's, and while Hoya showcased every person's strength, it was a group performance and for me it lacked cohesion that was necessary.Another thing, the other two teams didn't have to remix the song to be able to perform. I think music remixing is a cheap trick to get people hyped to think something more of their performance when in reality, a very good dance team and crew should be able to convey regardless of music genre. 

Just Jerk's problem was the fact certain dancer very much took away from others and same thing with Hoya's.

I'm excited to see what Lia does because I believe she understands artistry is greater than pageantry. 

Up, Up and Away!