India legalizes Gay Sex

99 replies to this topic

#1 The 9th Serpent

The 9th Serpent

Idol

• PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • LocationThe Serpent Land's Imperial Palace

Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:42 AM (Edited by The 9th Serpent, 06 September 2018 - 07:30 AM.)

https://www.nytimes....ay-sex-377.html

Any Indian commarades out there partying with me? Let's celebrate together! Happy for you!!

I'm an Indian and I'm so relieved!
vRiq-1xJ3Xtb2rmAb4YYMIKTSDdD5wmRsXfJssea
We had a gay club outside our town where we used to enjoy ourselves. Now we can do it freely!! I can't believe I'm alive to see this day! India is really becoming modern. I just hope it doesn't end up like Korea though.

This is a historical decision.

In a country like India- the biggest population in the world yet so trapped in an intricate web of Religion and Politics that the Government itself denies its LGBTQ community the Right to Exist, the court ruling is a miraculous decision.

Keep in mind that it is solely due to the incessant efforts of NGOs and individuals fighting against the system, the society and oh..... terrible... terrible.... discrimination and prejudice. NO POLITICAL PARTY ... NO PRIME MINISTER...NO PRESIDENT gave them a voice or a face.

It's a long road ahead... It is not easy to be gay in India, there is a lot to fight against. But atleast it is one step closer!

I'm waiting for gay marriage to be legalized as well <3

#2 atulvells

atulvells

π• π•Ÿπ•– π•’π•Ÿπ•• π• π•Ÿπ•π•ͺ

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,261 posts
  • Locationπ•₯π•¨π•šπ•”π•–π•π•’π•Ÿπ••

Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:43 AM

I'm an Indian and happy that I can be gay in my native country!

#3 hehe haha xd

hehe haha xd

☠

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:44 AM

omg!!! congrats guys! this is HUGE!!! hopefully more Asian countries follow ahmagahplz.png

#4 dmlve

dmlve

uwu overlord

• PipPipPip
  • 1,109 posts
  • Location・can i drown in your uwu?

Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:46 AM

atuuul aw i'm so happy for youuu

0Gu2GsV.png

Β 

this is great, props to indiaΒ 

#5 The 9th Serpent

The 9th Serpent

Idol

• PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:48 AM

Congratulations bhai! :)

#6 XiNG4U

XiNG4U

ε…΄θΏ·

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,006 posts
  • Locationloonavelvet

Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:49 AM

wow congrats

#7 Anki_tao

Anki_tao

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,629 posts
  • LocationπŸ‘‘Tao's new album πŸ‘‘

Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:49 AM

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

#8 Holy Cow

Holy Cow

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationA better place

Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:50 AM

Hey guys i am indian and gayahmagahplz.png

tenor.gif

#9 The 9th Serpent

The 9th Serpent

Idol

• PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:51 AM

Hey guys i am indian and gayhttps://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...
https://media.tenor.com/images/a28e2e8f5...

Me too! Congratulations bhai! :)

#10 atulvells

atulvells

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,261 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:52 AM

this is such a big step for India and it makes me so proud!

#11 Anki_tao

Anki_tao

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,629 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:55 AM

I wanted to post this article here but you beat me into it.

In a country like India- the biggest population in the world yet so trapped in an intricate web of Religion and Politics that the Government itself denies its LGBTQ community the Right to Exist, the court ruling is a miraculous decision.

Keep in mind that it is solely due to the incessant efforts of NGOs and individuals fighting against the system, the society and oh..... terrible... terrible.... discrimination and prejudice. NO POLITICAL PARTY ... NO PRIME MINISTER...NO PRESIDENT gave them a voice or a face.

It's a long road ahead... It is not easy to be gay in India, there is a lot to fight against. But atleast it is one step closer!

#12 Holy Cow

Holy Cow

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 140 posts
  • LocationA better place

Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:58 AM

Me too! Congratulations bhai! https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Thank you and same to you too bhaichuplz.pngΒ  althoug i think it'll take a loooooong time for gay marriage to be legalised

Β 

never did i think it would happen so soon

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

are you indian too?

#13 RosΓ©

RosΓ©

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,963 posts
  • LocationHeart-Shaped box

Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:01 AM

I'm so happy

#14 Anki_tao

Anki_tao

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,629 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:02 AM

are you indian too?

Β 

yesΒ ohbi.png 100% Indian

#15 atulvells

atulvells

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,261 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:02 AM

It's genuinely moving that something like this happened in India. Even though such a big step has been made, the prejudice will still be very prevalent. I can guarantee you, all of my extended family will be hating gays even more sigh. I'm waiting to hear what my parents and grandma have to say about gay people being able to legally have sexual intercourse. It is truly sad that people are still so uncivilised and horrible to others. This should have happened way sooner but I'm really happy!!!

#16 Anki_tao

Anki_tao

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,629 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:06 AM

It's genuinely moving that something like this happened in India. Even though such a big step has been made, the prejudice will still be very prevalent. I can guarantee you, all of my extended family will be hating gays even more sigh. I'm waiting to hear what my parents and grandma have to say about gay people being able to legally have sexual intercourse. It is truly sad that people are still so uncivilised and horrible to others. This should have happened way sooner but I'm really happy!!!

Oh I can guarantee that. I can barely count 5 people I know who are not homophobic lmao.

#17 25%Cotton

25%Cotton

Gaymer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,214 posts
  • Locationζ—₯本

Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:07 AM

use a condom and some lube

#18 wondermiracle

wondermiracle

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:13 AM

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you.

#19 sweet talk to me babe♬

sweet talk to me babe♬

β™• ahga-leadernimβ„’ β™•

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,604 posts
  • LocationWhy must I decide about tomorrow, today? | How should I know what tomorrow will bring? | My path and my dreams are fading | If I could turn back time and see my future | I would know which way to go | I would know where my path is | Why are you telling me to choose | When I only have my eyes half-open?

Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:14 AM

happy for you guys!

#20 The 9th Serpent

The 9th Serpent

Idol

• PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:18 AM

Yeah..... India is finally in 21st century now!

I'll mention your post in the header :chu:

It's genuinely moving that something like this happened in India. Even though such a big step has been made, the prejudice will still be very prevalent. I can guarantee you, all of my extended family will be hating gays even more sigh. I'm waiting to hear what my parents and grandma have to say about gay people being able to legally have sexual intercourse. It is truly sad that people are still so uncivilised and horrible to others. This should have happened way sooner but I'm really happy!!!

Very very true. As soon as I posted it on my whatsapp, people in my hostel room (only one) said that people are narrow minded and they'll only support as long as it is not a member of their own families, which I think is very true!

I can easily picture people beating/ killing/ raping/ throwing people out of the house/ divorcing/ committing suicide because of this.

Oh I can guarantee that. I can barely count 5 people I know who are not homophobic lmao.

I'm in Mumbai and many people are not homophobic; on the contrary the ghati people are the only one who are homophobic but the condition is worse in other parts.

use a condom and some lube

And some good guidance from a sunbae! Komawoyo! :chu:

Up, Up and Away!