Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
JessicaRabbit

✿Official Thelma Aoyama Thread~ The Lonely Angel✿

8 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Song from 2014 Lonely Angel Album?

• Tokeyo
    • We Fell in Love ft. Rook Monroe
    • My Little Angel
    • Pray
    • HAPPY
    • Girls
    • Turn Your Light On
    • Take It Slow
    • Missing You
    • Lonely Angel
    • Smile Again

tumblr_n658xt6Jt11rs7m08o8_r1_1280.jpg

header.jpg

Thelma Instagram â™¥ Official Website â™¥ Facebook Page â™¥ Official Blog

tumblr_n658xt6Jt11rs7m08o6_r1_400.png

Name: Aoyama Thelma (é’山テルマ)
Birthday: October 27, 1987 (age 26)
Birthplace: Nara, Japan
Blood Type: B
Height: 161 cm (5'2)

Thelma spent six years at Osaka International School as an elementary school student. When she was 10, she found singing fun and discovered gospel. At 12, she moved to Los Angeles with her family and returned to Japan two years later. She enrolled in the American School in Japan and received voice training. Currently as of 2010, she is studying at Sophia University. Aoyama first release in the music world was a collaboration single with DS455 called "SUMMER PARADISE ~Risin' To Tha Sun~" in June 2007, which broke the top 50 at #46. She debuted with her own solo single, "ONE WAY", three months later, which scraped into the top 100 at #98.

A few weeks later she was featured on the hit single by SoulJa called "Koko ni Iru yo". The single was a long charting hit; despite only reaching #6, it has sold over 100,000 copies. Thelma released an answer single to this in early 2008, "Soba ni Iru ne" which featured SoulJa. The songs are similar, and both share the same chorus. "Soba ni Iru ne" proved to be even more popular than "Koko ni Iru yo", debuting at #3 in its first week and in its second reaching #1 on Oricon weekly chart. Two months later, her debut album, DIARY, was released. It charted for almost a year and sold over 370,000 copies. 

Aoyama_Thelma_-_Lonely_Angel_promo.jpg

tumblr_n658xt6Jt11rs7m08o7_r1_500.png

Studio Albums
  • [2008.03.26] DIARY
  • [2009.09.09] Emotions
  • [2011.05.06] LOVE STORY (Special Asian Album)
  • [2011.06.15] WILL
  • [2014.08.06] Lonely Angel
Best Albums
  • [2009.02.11] LOVE! ~THELMA LOVE SONG COLLECTION~
  • [2010.07.28] LOVE! 2 -THELMA BEST COLLABORATIONS-
  • [2011.08.24] SINGLES BEST
  • [2013.06.26] BALLAD
  • [2013.06.26] UP BEAT
Cover Albums
  • [2012.11.14] MY COVERS
Remix Albums
  • [2008.12.10] PARTY PARTY ~Thelma Remix~

Singles
  • [2007.09.05] ONE WAY
  • [2008.01.23] Soba ni Iru ne (ãã°ã«ã„ã‚‹ã­; I'm by Your Side) (Aoyama Thelma ft. SoulJa)
  • [2008.07.09] Nandomo (何度も; How Many Times)
  • [2008.11.12] Mamoritai Mono (守りãŸã„ã‚‚ã®; Thing I Want to Protect)
  • [2008.12.10] Daikkirai Demo Arigato (大ã£ãらㄠã§ã‚‚ã‚ã‚ŠãŒã¨; I Hate You, But Thanks)
  • [2009.03.11] Todoketai... feat. KEN THE 390 / Kono Mama Zutto (届ã‘ãŸã„... / ã“ã®ã¾ã¾ ãšã£ã¨; I Want To Reach You... / Always Like This)
  • [2009.08.05] Wasurenai yo (忘れãªã„よ; I Won't Forget)
  • [2010.01.27] Fall in Love (Aoyama Thelma x SOL from BIGBANG)
  • [2010.03.03] Kaeru Basho (帰る場所; The Place We'll Return To)
  • [2010.06.30] Summer Love!! ft. RED RICE from Shonannokaze (サマーラブ!!)
  • [2010.10.27] LET'S PARTY! / 23
  • [2011.03.02] Zutto. (ãšã£ã¨. ; Always.)
  • [2011.05.25] WITHOUT U ft. 4Minute
  • [2012.05.16] Kimi ni Aeru Kara... ft. SPICY CHOCOLATE, RYO the SKYWALKER (å›ã«ä¼šãˆã‚‹ã‹ã‚‰...; I Want To See You...)
Digital Singles
  • [2009.01.01] Nomitakute (飲ã¿ãŸãã¦)
  • [2009.01.14] Suki Desu. (好ãã§ã™ã€‚; I Like.)
  • [2009.11.18] OH BABY Koishitetai (OH BABY æ‹ã—ã¦ãŸã„)
  • [2010.07.21] THIS LOVE feat. AI
  • [2012.02.29] Tokyo Lullaby (æ±äº¬ã‚‰ã‚‰ã°ã„)
  • [2012.03.25] Yume no Tsuzuki e (夢ã®ç¶šãã¸)

tumblr_nc0vrspJYR1qiph0io1_1280.png
Lonely Angel is the fourth studio album released by Aoyama Thelma. It was released in two versions: a limited CD Only edition that comes with a free paper published by Thelma entitled "Dream Paper," and a regular CD Only edition. 

Support Thelma by buying it: HERE | HERE | HERE | HERE

430px-Aoyama_Thelma_-_Lonely_Angel_lim.j

Edited by JessicaRabbit
  • Like 2

August 31st, 2013

ã€Avan Lily×Thelma Aoyama】販売開始

ã“ã®åº¦ã€ãƒ—ロデューサー木下優樹èœãŒæ™®æ®µã‚ˆã‚Šè¦ªäº¤ãŒæ·±ã„ã€é’山テルマã•ã‚“ã¨ã®ã‚³ãƒ©ãƒœãƒ¬ãƒ¼ã‚·ãƒ§ãƒ³ãŒå®Ÿç¾ã—ã¾ã—ãŸã€‚木下ãŒAvan Lilyç«‹ã¡ä¸Šã’ã®æ™‚ã‹ã‚‰ç›¸è«‡ã™ã‚‹ãªã©ã€å€‹äººçš„ã«ã‚‚ã€ãƒ–ランドã«ã¨ã£ã¦ã‚‚大切ãªå­˜åœ¨ã§ã‚るテルマã•ã‚“。彼女ãŒãƒ‡ã‚¶ã‚¤ãƒ³ã—ãŸã‚¢ã‚¤ãƒ†ãƒ ãŒä»Šã‚·ãƒ¼ã‚ºãƒ³ãƒªãƒªãƒ¼ã‚¹!!

発売日:8/30(金)~
発売店舗:Avan Lily全店/Avan Lily TWNROOM全店/SHEL’TTER WEB STORE

[Avan Lily×Thelma Aoyama] on sale Once again, and the producer Bill Gates usually enjoyed the friendship deeper, Aoyama Thelma's collaboration was achieved. Kinoshita is Avan Lily to consult from the time of launch, such as personally and brand presence is important for Thelma's.

Items designed by her release this season!
Release date: 8 / 30 (Friday)- Sale stores:Avan Lily stores /Avan Lily TWNROOM total /SHEL'TTER WEB STORE 

1174865_480164355412459_1540532033_n.jpg

I am anticipating this album been replaying that Tokeyo preview

• Like 1

Woooo Thelma love~

I just wish she had more studio albums than she does best albums. Will be posting here more often. Lonely Angel>>>>>>

• Like 1

Woooo Thelma love~

I just wish she had more studio albums than she does best albums. Will be posting here more often. Lonely Angel>>>>>>

It's annoying how Japan has all their shit stuff banned from US viewing. Now I'm going to have to go to hell and back to try to watch the full PV and don't get me started on actually hearing the album... It took me two years to see Crystal Kay's 2012 PV's man...

It is. There was a small period when a lot of companies were uploading old PVs in HD but then they started uploading short PVs only and then everything got blocked to Japan only. Luckily there's places like jpopsuki so we can actually watch them but it'd be a lot better if they were allowed on YouTube. I think I've just grown accustomed to looking elsewhere.

Do you have a jpopsuki account? If not I can send you an invite. There's also aichuun

It is. There was a small period when a lot of companies were uploading old PVs in HD but then they started uploading short PVs only and then everything got blocked to Japan only. Luckily there's places like jpopsuki so we can actually watch them but it'd be a lot better if they were allowed on YouTube. I think I've just grown accustomed to looking elsewhere.

Do you have a jpopsuki account? If not I can send you an invite. There's also aichuun

Holy [insert S word here] I heard of that site a long time ago but couldn't remember the name. I've only been on there once... Thank you for telling me. Do I need an account to view PV's?

Edited by JessicaRabbit

Holy [insert S word here] I heard of that site a long time ago but couldn't remember the name. I've only been on there once... Thank you for telling me. Do I need an account to view PV's?

For jpopsuki.tv you don't, but jpopsuki.eu where you download everything you do.

http://www.jpopsuki.tv/video/Thelma-Aoyama---Smile-Again/6b8f4a258f8b20b52257041dce687533

• Like 1