Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

Official Hello! Project Thread

Hello! Project H!P Morning Musume ANGERME Tsubaki Factory Kobushi Factory Country Girls C-ute Berryz Koubou Juice=Juice

2467 replies to this topic

#2461 davidguy

davidguy

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,132 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 10 January 2019 - 09:47 AM (Edited by davidguy, 10 January 2019 - 09:49 AM.)

Bitansan MV Preview

--------------------

--------------------

--------------------

--------------------

I managed to stumble on one of the costume designers that H!P hires lol. He's done quite a few costumes for them

You can find which ones he's done on his site

https://www.hellosta...m/costume-usami

--------------------

#2462 GetRapper

GetRapper

冷たい風と片思い

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,309 posts
  • LocationXanadu

Posted 10 January 2019 - 01:30 PM

Momohime's reaction when she announced her color lol  I don't think she wanted orange.  Plus, hello H!P!  Momohime's color should be obvious! hurrplz.png

#2463 abra

abra

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,759 posts
  • LocationSoju tastes sweet when your life gets bitter

Posted 11 January 2019 - 06:42 AM

This is really old but I just saw it now so I'll put it in a spoiler

Spoiler

#2464 GetRapper

GetRapper

冷たい風と片思い

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,309 posts
  • LocationXanadu

Posted 11 January 2019 - 10:52 AM

This is really old but I just saw it now so I'll put it in a spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#2465 davidguy

davidguy

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,132 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 13 January 2019 - 04:17 AM (Edited by davidguy, 13 January 2019 - 04:20 AM.)

-----------------

This episode was mostly the leaders commenting on the members and recording sessions for "Bunkasai Jikkou Iinchou no Koi", next episode will be dance lessons/practice it looks like

-----------------

SAYUMINGLANDOLL Shukumei / Saisei Digest

-----------------

The BEYOOOOONDS subunits have songs now:

CHICA#TETSU - Toei Oedo Sen no Roppongi Eki de Dakishimete (都営大江戸線の六本木駅で抱きしめて) 

• Lyrics: Hoshibe Sho
  • Composition: Hoshibe Sho
  • Arrangement: N/A

Ame no Mori Kawa Umi - GIRL ZONE

• Lyrics: Oomori Seiko
  • Composition: Oomori Seiko
  • Arrangement: Okubo Kaoru

Oomori Seiko's jumping on the BEYOOOOONDS train, I'm very curious to see what she's written. Also probably helps give Hoshibe Sho a break from being their only song writer lol.

That makes 5 songs from BEYOOOOONDS without a debut date set in stone yet. Hopefully they reveal it in the HaroSute series, because people are getting real antsy.

#2466 Sasori

Sasori

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,857 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:16 AM (Edited by Sasori, 14 January 2019 - 12:17 AM.)

Yeah, all of them were under 25 when they graduated, Sayumi, Aichan and Maimi from C-ute are the oldest grads at 25 years old (other than Nakazawa Yuko) and Ayacho and Yuka from J=J will be at that age when they do.

I didn't count Taiyo to Ciscomoon either, but they were there from near the beginning and disbanded before H!P really became an idol company.

I missed the notification, and didn't see your response until now. So 25 yr. old grads is quite an exclusive club. I guess most members do graduate after about 5 yrs or so. Considering how young the girls are when they debut, it would take some real commitment to stay long enough to reach 25.

http://helloproject....ail/HKCN-50580/

CD covers were released

Limited Edition A

Limited Edition B

Limited Edition C

Limited Edition SP

Normal Edition A

Normal Edition B

Normal Edition C

I forgot just how many versions some of the groups release. I wonder how many fans buy every one?

#2467 davidguy

davidguy

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,132 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 14 January 2019 - 10:54 PM

I missed the notification, and didn't see your response until now. So 25 yr. old grads is quite an exclusive club. I guess most members do graduate after about 5 yrs or so. Considering how young the girls are when they debut, it would take some real commitment to stay long enough to reach 25.

I forgot just how many versions some of the groups release. I wonder how many fans buy every one?

Once Ayacho and Yukanya leave, I think Kanatomo will be the next oldest at 23 years old. So we'll see if the trend continues I guess. 

------------------

There are people that buy a bunch of copies just for the photocards so they're probably the best candidates lol. Plus I think you can buy all the versions as a box set or something.

------------------

Studio performance of Bunkasai Jikkou Iinchou no Koi (文化祭実行委員長の恋; Cultural Festival Committee Executive Chairman's Love)

Includes the 3 new members, but they don't do a whole lot in this song.

#2468 davidguy

davidguy

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,132 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted Yesterday, 08:39 AM (Edited by davidguy, Yesterday, 08:40 AM.)

I suppose it's a good thing that they eventually fixed the typo, but that was an amusing first couple of hours lol

Up-Front never lets you down with the quality of the subtitles laugh.png

Up, Up and Away!