Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

Official Hello! Project Thread

Hello! Project H!P Morning Musume ANGERME Tsubaki Factory Kobushi Factory Country Girls C-ute Berryz Koubou Juice=Juice

2247 replies to this topic

#1 davidguy

davidguy

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,521 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:11 AM (Edited by davidguy, Today, 06:35 PM.)

3s8bwod.png

hellopro_201811_main_1.jpg

Hello! Project (ハロー!プロジェクト) is the umbrella name for all the female idol groups under contract with UP-FRONT GROUP Co., Ltd. and managed by UP-FRONT PROMOTION. Since its creation in 1998, the main producer and songwriter of Hello! Project was Tsunku, the lead singer of Sharam Q, until he resigned from his position as the general producer in October 2014. The current leader of Hello! Project is ANGERME's leader, Wada Ayaka.

morning_201810_main_1.jpg

Morning Musume (モーニング娘。), currently known as Morning Musume. '18 (モーニング娘。'18) is the flagship group of Hello! Project. The group was formed in 1997 on a talent show called ASAYAN. They quickly became one of Japan's top girl groups with a number of hit records and albums. Their combined CD and DVD sales exceed 22 million copies in Japan alone. Their producer, Tsunku, is responsible for the composition of the majority of their songs and lyrics, production of their CD-sleeve covers, designing of their costumes and make up and their live shows. The group is known for their ever-fluctuating line-up, with "graduations" and auditions held nearly every year. The current leader of Morning Musume is Fukumura Mizuki.

Links

EccZp7g.jpg

ANGERME(アンジュルム), formerly known as S/mileage (スマイレージ), is an idol group within Hello! Project. Originally started as an indies Hello Pro Egg unit in 2009, S/mileage was formed by four first generation members with the possibility that the line-up would be shuffled. The group graduated from Hello Pro Egg in 2010 and became full members of Hello! Project. The group changed their name in late 2014 to ANGERME to celebrate the third generation members and to signify a turning point in the group's image. The group is currently comprised of members across six generations. The current leader of ANGERME is Wada Ayaka, who is also the designated leader of Hello! Project.

Links

XctLj2D.jpg

Juice=Juice (pronounced as  ジュースジュース) is a female idol group under Hello! Project. They were originally formed by five members from Hello Pro Kenshuusei and a soloist on February 3, 2013. The group currently consists of 7 members, one member having left in 2013, and two members being added in 2017. The current leader of Juice=Juice is Miyazaki Yuka.

Links

8jR5u7T.jpg

Country Girls (カントリー・ガールズ), formerly known as Country Musume (カントリー娘。), is a female idol group within Hello! Project. The group originally debuted in 1999 as Country Musume, known for its concept of being a group of "country girls from Hokkaido". The group's activities became inactive when Satoda Mai became its sole member in 2007. On November 5, 2014, the group was revived with completely new members under the name Country Girls. The current leader of Country Girls is Yamaki Risa. 

On June 9, it was announced that Country Girls would be switching over to a new system after Tsugunaga Momoko's graduation. Morito Chisaki, Yanagawa Nanami, and Funaki Musubu would simultaneously join another Hello! Project group for their main activities, while Yamaki Risa and Ozeki Mai will focus on their studies. Country Girls would mainly perform on school breaks and holidays due to the change. In addition to this, most of their singles from this point will be released in a digital format.On June 26, through a special episode of Hello! Project Station, it was announced that Morito Chisaki had joined Morning Musume, Yanagawa Nanami had joined Juice=Juice, and Funaki Musubu had joined ANGERME; all as concurrent members.

Links

jbEevVa.jpg

Kobushi Factory (こぶしファクトリー; Magnolia Factory) is a female idol group within Hello! Project. Debuted in 2015, the group was labeled as being the successor of former idol group Berryz Koubou, following a similar naming pattern as them (Koubou meaning "workshop"). Their sister group is Tsubaki Factory. The group originally debuted with 8 members, but has since been reduced down to 5 members due to various circumstances. The current leader of Kobushi Factory is Hirose Ayaka.

Links

tsubaki_201807_main_1.jpg

Tsubaki Factory (つばきファクトリー; Camellia Factory) is the second "Factory" group from Hello! Project. Formed in 2015, they were primarily an indie idol group until their major debut in 2017. Being a "Factory" group, they are also considered to be a successor to former idol group Berryz Koubou alongside their sister group Kobushi Factory. The current leader of Tsubaki Factory is Yamagishi Riko, with the sub-leader being Ogata Risa.

Links

----------------------------------------------------------------------

67adb5b076a1ff9270e0c2d75b60bf82c5ca11c0

c7df59ea762f76e738968960ea74c0211e34a35a9a124dbe380606137879f3e9cd5085312f6128c7

3aefeab9ac4c7197a1aed4e206f7a03f136ac501

The original Morning Musume thread was re-purposed to create the Hello! Project thread.

#2 hyoyeon

hyoyeon

#pain48

• PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:13 AM

theyre awesome tbh

#3 Nicori

Nicori

Kamilia

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,301 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:18 AM

Leaving these flawless beings here.

53ZLdEO.jpg

bikini-021.jpg

#4 Guest_Kami_removed_*

Guest_Kami_removed_*

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:25 AM

this should be megs thread 

#5 Nyokou

Nyokou

モノノフ♥소원

• PipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:36 AM

:ahmagah:

this should be megs thread 

Too late. :hurr:

#6 Delincious

Delincious

♥ Sx #1 stan ♥

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,631 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:14 AM

It's back \o/

tumblr_mh4m09SO8n1r0hvhzo1_500.gif

goddess tbh

#7 Mich_

Mich_

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,874 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:06 AM

Nice job with the OP^^ :)

#8 Delincious

Delincious

♥ Sx #1 stan ♥

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,631 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:17 AM

Nice job with the OP^^ :)

Ikr the op is really awesome

well organized and clear \O/

#9 DomoMeg

DomoMeg

T-A-N-A-K-A

• PipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:35 AM

yayaya great op

i was tryin out my ps textures n made dis mizuki gif

hQRWO6t.gif

cant wait for her pb  :ahmagah:

#10 Mich_

Mich_

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,874 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:37 AM

yayaya great op

i was tryin out my ps textures n made dis mizuki gif

http://i.imgur.com/hQRWO6t.gif...

cant wait for her pb  :ahmagah:

MIZUKI  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:  :ahmagah:

#11 lalaclairi_

lalaclairi_

Idol

• PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:03 PM

hi

tumblr_mls8v1q20h1rmto6wo1_500.jpg

img20130427203016s.jpg

img2013043014012374s.jpg

img20130430140128306s.jpg

her pb will be flawless

also

tumblr_mlth5pEsnb1qhia31o1_500.jpg

:ilikeit:

#12 halidon

halidon

Idol

• PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:40 PM

officially i'm an 48family fan but momusu's brainstorming was great and michishige sayumi is a goddess. so can anyone recommend things i should watch (preferably with eng subs but it's cool if not) to learn more about them and fall in love with them?

#13 lalaclairi_

lalaclairi_

Idol

• PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

officially i'm an 48family fan but momusu's brainstorming was great and michishige sayumi is a goddess. so can anyone recommend things i should watch (preferably with eng subs but it's cool if not) to learn more about them and fall in love with them?

< this whole video is perfect

< and this is one of sayumi's best moments lol

#14 Nyokou

Nyokou

モノノフ♥소원

• PipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 06 May 2013 - 12:08 PM

There are so many shows you can watch... I linked to the fansub sites I know in the OP. You can also use the tracker on Hello!Online to find subbed vids. Wish I could give you a YT/DM channel to stream them on but there are so many different people who upload vids, they're kinda scattered... :omg:

Anyway, Kemeko is getting married for anyone who doesn't know yet. :ilikeit:

His name is Kozaki Yoichi. He's a chef who specializes in Italian cuisine and is the owner of both Cucina Gianni restaurants in Tokyo & Minato.

20130505192407.jpg

So happy for her. :sad:

Also Momusu sang a special version of "Love Machine" on the show Waratte Iitomo

#15 DomoMeg

DomoMeg

T-A-N-A-K-A

• PipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:19 PM

^

eheh they did good, i love duu's last line. 

aaaah since ur an akb fan maybe you'll like this

some of the members were on mujack wit takamin recently

theres no eng subs but i found it a good watch (well the first half anyways)

#16 halidon

halidon

Idol

• PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:32 PM

yes, I watched that one, it was the reason I looked up momusu on youtube. ^__^ are there any other akb x momusu things out there?

thanks to everyone for linking vids/sites, I will check them all out!

#17 DomoMeg

DomoMeg

T-A-N-A-K-A

• PipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 04:39 PM

yes, I watched that one, it was the reason I looked up momusu on youtube. ^__^ are there any other akb x momusu things out there?

hmmm I remember a music japan episode with them on it (along with the SKE, other h!p groups n 2pm)

ill try to find itttttttttt

#18 Nyokou

Nyokou

モノノフ♥소원

• PipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:01 PM

Former Momusu members & AKB48 members

Dream Morning Musume and Sasshi... I thought there subs of this but I don't remember

#19 Otsukareinaa

Otsukareinaa

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:07 AM

Ayoo!

Reina is gona be in some magazine 

abiEf3PV.jpg?st=OCigpXXIg3tUUDtCg6ParQ&e

achx9HqZ.jpg?st=rCLXP0MvvjSekLtzBMY2Bw&e

Some Ex-momosu's, Sayu, Riho n LovendoЯ

ablz0IML.jpg?st=xTrwQ2_yVqyPGtxQq1Gq4A&e

Copy Paste! Something funny I found: 

The Pink Marshmallow Incident

Morning Musume 15th Anniversary Debut Concert Tour Fall 2012 ~Colorful Character~

MC topic: First thing you would say after a week of sleep paralysis.

——————————

Reina: Excuse me, please let me go to the bathroom!
The end.

Sayumi: Ahh, but it was kinda cute.

Reina: Cute?!

Sayu: Yeah, like the way you said it, expression and all.

Reina: But I was asking to go to the toilet, you know.

Sayu: Well, we didn’t really wanna think about thaaat~

Like, ahh, Reina also uses the bathroom.

Reina: I DON’T!!! *turns to audience* I do not.
I’ve never gone to the bathroom before.

Audience: Ehhhhhh~

Reina: I’ve never gone. Cuz y’know, pink marshmallows come out~

Sayu: Iikubo, what do you have to say about that?

Iikubo: I’ll eat it, certainly!

———————-
Mujack: 2013/05/03

Reina:  I got a text from Iikubo one time. It read “I ate marshmallows, pink ones!”
During MCs before, I’ve said things like “I don’t use the bathroom, pink marshmallows come out, etc.”

And so I got a text from her, with a picture attached. And in it, half of the marshmallow was covered in chocolate!!!

Sayu: Ewwwwww!!! gross~

*Ikuta cracking up*

Reina: So I asked her why she sent that to me.

And she said, “Well, when I saw pink marshmallows, I thought of you, Tanaka-san.”

Sayu: So wait, that means she was thinking about you when she ate it, right?

Reina: I think so.

Sayu: GROSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

#20 Nyokou

Nyokou

モノノフ♥소원

• PipPipPip
  • 1,946 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:35 AM

Lol what a freakin' weirdo. :happy:

Up, Up and Away!