Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
kaichi

[Purple Kiss Official Thread] - RBW NGG -Tomorrow our Dream will come true:

Sunmi - Siren cover by Eunseong

Thank you for updating ^-^.  I wanna promo the girls outside of the thread.

rbw_i update with Sujin

I wonder when will she appear on 365Practice...

Happy to see Sujin yayy!!! I wonder about Haneul though.

I hope we see Sujin soon in 365 covers.

There are 3 girls on ModernK Music Academy's YT channel who have passed RBW auditions. It seems that they got in around June (probably around the same time as Eonjin?). I wonder if/when RBW will reveal them. Here's some videos of the 3 together:

Individual covers in the next posts

Edited by LeeGunhee has a big mouth

Kim Chohee (00-liner) She has done an insane amount of covers (20+) on the channel.

more under spoiler

Red Velvet - Bad Boy cover

Momoland - Baam cover

WJSN - Dreams Come True cover

Chuseok greeting from Goeun, Jieun, Eunseong and Yesol.

They were also practicing Hann at the end of the vid.

QRLGYBO.png They are all adorable.

Thank you ^-^. Can't wait to watch the full cover of Hann.  ahmagahplz.png

Hi so Sungeuni also posted a cover for the same song just now so I'm curious is she still in rbw or did she leave especially that when she was part of the channel she never posted cover in here channel

Edited :so I have asked her through YouTube and she said she will explain later but I do think she left rbw which is bad because I liked her

Edited by emelien22

Hi so Sungeuni also posted a cover for the same song just now so I'm curious is she still in rbw or did she leave especially that when she was part of the channel she never posted cover in here channel

Edited :so I have asked her through YouTube and she said she will explain later but I do think she left rbw which is bad because I liked her

I think she still with RBW she is part of the 7 that was in the intro vid. Her channel was not closed so they probably have more leeway to post stuff [i.e RAVN's (Oneus) soundcloud was never closed and he regularly post there].  Either she wants to cover this and was not chosen or something. We will see in the future vids. I think the last one she was in is Imagine Dragon cover. 

I didn't take into consideration that mybe the reason whey wasn't part of the cover it that she left to her hometown to celebrate Chuseok

Edited by emelien22

I didn't take into consideration that mybe the reason whey wasn't part of the cover it that she left to her hometown to celebrate Chuseok

I also saw another comment of hers from another vid and I wonder what's with the sad response? If she probably went to celebrate the holidays, she could have responded that right away... However, her responses to those questions make it look like she needed more time to explain first as if there's something to it. I hope she didn't leave 365 Practice. 

14f420c6cda24370f500cc50a03cbfb2.png

Edited by Maomoru

No update last Saturday, no update today too. Wtf. I miss them already.

I also saw another comment of hers from another vid and I wonder what's with the sad response? If she probably went to celebrate the holidays, she could have responded that right away... However, her responses to those questions make it look like she needed more time to explain first as if there's something to it. I hope she didn't leave 365 Practice. 14f420c6cda24370f500cc50a03cbfb2.png

That is really sad to hear ;A; i already love the 7 girls from the vid and made this thread because of them.

Oh God I'm worried, RBW hasn't posted a thing in ages unsure.png

Also Sungeun's channel is not on 365Practice's related/reccomended channels thing, when I believe it previously was there.

I don't want to believe things, but...

Edit: Maybe she wants to answer in English, but is not confident enough in her English skills...

Nothing today either... ohdearplz.png

I'm getting worried, and i thought Jiheun was preparing something for us :/  I really wonder what is happening.

my theory is that they (trainees & rbw) underestimated the 'popularity' of the channel.

my guess was sungeun (since she had a yt ch b4) just thought it would be fun to create a cover channel with the other rbw girls. i mean rbwi didn't even post about the channel TILL mid of p48. half of the fans did not even know those girls were with rbw unless youre a super fan lmao and now it feels like they have to keep up with the continuous covers and also rbw probably took over the channel since it is gaining more fans ( evidence with the new additional trainees week after week). 

i mean i could be wrong since everything was shot professional and edited since the beginnning lmao but i still believe that the idea of creating a trainee channel was SungEun since she had created one before or unless rbw took that idea lol and her channel was even the feature one too until....hmmmmmm somebody took it out and mamamoo's was the replacement 

Edited by hwiin