Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
kaichi

[Purple Kiss Official Thread] - RBW NGG -Tomorrow our Dream will come true:

Updated the OP -

Eonjin is currently an egg , I dont have that much info on the other will add their info as it comes. 

I dont really know about the color lol. Do comment if you dont like it. Will try update the other parts like media links and the 2nd post. 

Updated the OP -

Eonjin is currently an egg , I dont have that much info on the other will add their info as it comes. 

I dont really know about the color lol. Do comment if you dont like it. Will try update the other parts like media links and the 2nd post. 

It looks really great! Thank you for the effort! <3

A couple of things - I feel like the notes with the information about the members are a bit too small.

And also it seems like Eunseong's name haunts you (you wrote EunseUng imstupid.png  )

Edited by LeeGunhee has a big mouth

It looks really great! Thank you for the effort! <3

A couple of things - I feel like the notes with the information about the members are a bit too small.

And also it seems like Eunseong's name haunts you (you wrote EunseUng imstupid.png  )

It does XD  I think i rewrote her name several times and still got it wrong. I do have trouble with eu - eo in Korean names. 

Thank you for noting about the font - I think i try finding a more readable font instead.

I do hope they release a Eonjin selfie soon , I kinda sad her being an egg for now. I tried screencaping her dance vid but I could not get a decent frame.

P48 To Reach You (Goeun's song) cover with Jiheun, Goeun, Eunseong, Youngseo and Yuki

edit: And I'm pretty sure that's them singing.

Yep pretty sure its them.  Because I can distinguish Yuri-Chaewon-Nako's voice and I don't hear it in this cover.

hurrplz.png This is one of the things - that kinda makes me chuckle is that "To Reach You" is technically RBWs song and that Goeun recorded in her home turf. 

Hi I'm new here I just love what you did to the thread it looks great

If you want to get more info about the girls you should check zarrbw girls she knows alot about the trainees the new infoshe said looks interesting

-that rbw combined the team's as one I expected that and felt people my love them all and want them to debut together

-she said that rbw may do survival show to choose the girls whose going to debut

I personally fell in love with 7 members and didn't want them to add more but will how this goes

If you want to get more info about the girls you should check zarrbw girls she knows alot about the trainees the new infoshe said looks interesting

-that rbw combined the team's as one I expected that and felt people my love them all and want them to debut together

-she said that rbw may do survival show to choose the girls whose going to debut

I personally fell in love with 7 members and didn't want them to add more but will how this goes

Welcome!

It seems like they found some pics of Eonjin which is nice.

I don't know where this info on a survival show is from. I really don't want the members to be chosen through a survival, I really don't.

Btw here's an interview with Goeun and Jieun from TopStarNews. I can't understand anything though lol.

I would really like all of them to debut together . Since they added the other trainees ,I would feel bad if any if them is left behind

Sent from my S10 using OneHallyu mobile app

Welcome and thank you ^-^.  I have been wanting to create this thread/ RBW trainees thread for quite awhile now, don't really know if there is a thread or not after some research and with Goeun and Jieun in PD48 I decided its about time to make this.  *secretly part of it is to make egg, farm and incubator puns* ilikeitplz.png Because as much as I have gripes with RBW management one thing I love about the company is their sense of humor and the kind of kids they pick.   

I would really like all of them to debut together . Since they added the other trainees ,I would feel bad if any if them is left behind

Sent from my S10 using OneHallyu mobile app

rlytearpls.png  also please RBW no!!!!, dont make a survival show. Just make something like the Boys - "Ones" variety show.  That documents their training period, youtube vid preparations etc... I would not be able to take it if some of them got left behind.  I am camp Momo now.   I think they might go - Oneus-Onewe but flip where there is one team but there is sort of sub-units within it.

Welcome!

It seems like they found some pics of Eonjin which is nice.

I don't know where this info on a survival show is from. I really don't want the members to be chosen through a survival, I really don't.

Btw here's an interview with Goeun and Jieun from TopStarNews. I can't understand anything though lol.

Finally can change Eonjin pic. Thank you very much. 

So I found Sungeun channel if anyone interested just type her Korean name in YouTube and will find it she posted several cover there

^So many new info , Should I make a section of links to this older pre-365 vids and covers.

I'm also betting that 365 will somehow made it in their name - lol - for some reason.

^So many new info , Should I make a section of links to this older pre-365 vids and covers.

I'm also betting that 365 will somehow made it in their name - lol - for some reason.

Yeah, why not, if you're up for it, go for it

---

rbw_i update with Yuki

• Like 1

I just checked the channel, is rbw going to debut all these trainees? Sungeun, Eunseong, Yesol, Dohae and Goeun already look very solid to me so I hope they make it to the final line-up.

Going to lurk to this thread now for any update :)

I just checked the channel, is rbw going to debut all these trainees? Sungeun, Eunseong, Yesol, Dohae and Goeun already look very solid to me so I hope they make it to the final line-up.

Going to lurk to this thread now for any update smile.png

Welcome to the thread!!! Yay for Team Snack in your area.

Before there was Team A [P.o.P] Team B [Goeun co.], and the new Team [Yuki's..] - probably C. The new rumors is that there is no more Team B and C and they been combined to one big group.  RBW is hard to grasp they can pull off something close to Oneus-Onewe but a more combined team rather sister group. One thing I feel sure about is if they are putting this much effort introducing and updating about this girls - specially the one that have always been shown that those are  for sure gonna debut.

Goeun 

Thank you ^-^ . Nice to see we growing in number here.

We gonna get mixedjuice IOI Veryveryvery cover - gotta fixed my eyes on Youtube raepfaceplz.png

Edited by kaichi

Thank you will add it now on OP.

Also that's weird its not appearing in my notification. warstarplz.png I should recheck my YT settings as Im not seeing on the video list aswell.