Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
kaichi

[Purple Kiss Official Thread] - RBW NGG -Tomorrow our Dream will come true:

too
Would this be the first alignment?
only Yesol, Goeun, JiEun and Eunsung remained

Edited by LUV20

Quiet in this thread. The girls' cover of HIP has gotten over 2 mil views on YT. Nice accomplishment.

Covers uploaded since the Hip cover video are below under the spoilers. They also did a few lives on VLive.

Bad news - it seems Yesol has left...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Keonhee has a big mouth

On 2/7/2020 at 4:03 PM, Keonhee has a big mouth said:

Covers uploaded since the Hip cover video are below under the spoilers. They also did a few lives on VLive.

Bad news - it seems Yesol has left...

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

But why do you think these videos are under the spoilers ?? It's right that I noticed the fact that they try new kind of videos (the stage practices), but I don't see why it would be spoilers. If you mean spoilers for the debut, i'm still a bit reticent about it...

confused rooster teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

I can't accept the fact that Yesol might left RBW...I just want her to debut with her girls..Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

4 hours ago, ONEMOO365 said:

But why do you think these videos are under the spoilers ?? It's right that I noticed the fact that they try new kind of videos (the stage practices), but I don't see why it would be spoilers. If you mean spoilers for the debut, i'm still a bit reticent about it...

No, no, I just meant I am hiding them (under a spoiler, or in the new OH it says 'Reveal hidden contents'), so they don't show up and slow down the page loading time (because they're a lot).:imstupid:

They don't spoil anything about their debut, they're just covers. 

Well, I expect them to debut this year, in the first half of the year hopefully, but if Yesol has left, that might have changed RBW's plans. 

Now we can't deny it, Yesol has really left RBW and opened an Instagram account....

sad baby GIF

I wish her to have a bright and lovely life, to me she's still my 365p leader...

Posted (edited)

Hello as you know Girl's will probably Debut Soon. This needs a new OP.

[Honestly OneHallyu just doesn't feel much home so I just dont feel dropping by here lol. Unlike before.]

Let's Support Them!!! Hwaiting Jieun - Goeun - Eunseong- Chaeyeong - Seoyeong - Yuki

It took us alot of time, trainee changes, and trainee leaving. It's like we have a stan a group with many changes for the past two years. Now it seems we are seeing the light and we will finally see them on stage, in their dream.

Goodbye and Thankyou 365. Here's for the tomorrow of your Dream.

[I'm on twitter / fangirling over all my GGs]

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpnMjxgXQ38

Video Links in Spreadsheet link in OP is still updated.

As you know alot of Vids has been unlisted.

Edited by kaichi

Posted (edited)

We have come to this day;

ICC1c1U.png

They now have a name.

I will work on updating the OP as soon as I can.

Edited by kaichi

Posted (edited)

I love this name.

It's happening, omg, omg. 2 years and 150k subscribers (which is a fantastic achievement) later. I'm excited oof. It will take me a while to get used to the stage names.

On 7/18/2020 at 2:24 AM, kaichi said:

[Honestly OneHallyu just doesn't feel much home so I just dont feel dropping by here lol. Unlike before.]

Video Links in Spreadsheet link in OP is still updated.

As you know alot of Vids has been unlisted.

I've stopped being active here as well, just lurking a lot.

I didn't notice that the videos with the former trainees are gone, it's a shame because some of them were their most viewed, especially the Hip cover, but oh well, it's understandable considering the turned the 365Practice channel to the Purple K!ss channel. I just wish the videos remained somewhere so that people could view them.

edit: oh wait they're just unlisted lol you still have the 2nd post with the vids so we actually can see them

Edited by Keonhee has a big mouth

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Keonhee has a big mouth said:

I love this name.

It's happening, omg, omg. 2 years and 150k subscribers (which is a fantastic achievement) later. I'm excited oof. It will take me a while to get used to the stage names.

I've stopped being active here as well, just lurking a lot.

I didn't notice that the videos with the former trainees are gone, it's a shame because some of them were their most viewed, especially the Hip cover, but oh well, it's understandable considering the turned the 365Practice channel to the Purple K!ss channel. I just wish the videos remained somewhere so that people could view them.

edit: oh wait they're just unlisted lol you still have the 2nd post with the vids so we actually can see them

Videos are just unlisted - they still there in the channel you just need the link can use my spreadsheet or this spreadsheet that have them back up in google drive.
We have made sure they are back up.

As for insta picture all former trainee picture are remove from insta but remain int rbw_i insta.  

I kinda wanna give up being OP here - as the site is not really enjoyable to visit for me anymore. I'll still update the OP.

Edited by kaichi

Ireh - can't stop dreaming trailer.

they are finally debuting yessssss I'm so happy for them, especially na goeun! she was my #1 pick on produce48 😭😭

• Like 1

Ireh(seoyeong) can't stop dreaming photo teaser

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Edaw4d6U8AAvc5u?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Edaw4d5U0AAJMCz?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• Like 1

Thank you for posting ^-^

OH gave up on me yesterday.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdlEA_cUMAA3zB7?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdlEA_dU8AASHAd?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• Love 1

THIS SO FAR THE TEASER THAT SHOCK ME THE MOST. caps intended  XD

• Love 1