Akidoki

Queen of the Underdogs

• PipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • LocationStuck in a dungeon amidst an apocalypse

Posted 28 August 2018 - 10:00 AM

politely when you're using "bitching" "entitled asses" and "the fuck on"

what

I wasn't giving constructive criticism though. It was criticism. I absolute hate the way most of you are treating the hosts. It's extremely rude.

#522 Alena's foot worshipper

Alena's foot worshipper

~☾ 별하랑 ★~

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,428 posts
  • Location~ NINI | Kael | ninisdork ~ Please know that I love you and so do so many others, all I want is for you to be happy and healthy, so please stay safe <3

Posted 28 August 2018 - 10:01 AM

In spirit? No. But according to rules? Yes.

No to both

Like in darts there is no rule to my knowledge that you can't throw one of your darts into your opponents eye so they are visually impaired and it means you have a better chance of winning

Does it mean it should be accepted?? No

Same with the BS your house did

#523 RenjunSlays

RenjunSlays

Royal Renjun

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,743 posts
  • LocationKalevala : Home To Old Man Winter

NCT DREAM SHALL BE COMING BACK ON AUGUST 30TH 

#524 Maeo

Maeo

forever young

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,091 posts
  • Locationriding on that van

If it's not against the rules then it wasn't cheating. If it is against the rules we should be disqualified. Simple. Did the lurkers break any rules? No. Do the rules need to be revised? Definitely. But in the end of it all just take what you learn from a game and move the fuck on. Don't go around criticising the hosts even after they accepted that the rules need to be revised. It's ultimately just a bloody game. Everybody hates losing and what happened might seem unfair but ultimately it was a fair win according to the rules. All your bitchy comments and disses will only result in future events like this not being held. So be grateful. And please remember to be courteous. constructive criticism needs to be given politely not rudely. You said your opinion fine now stop whining and move the fuck on. If you are so sore just don't participate in a game like this ever again. Simple. You don't like it then you don't do it anymore. These hosts don't owe your rude, entitled asses anything.

find logic

#525 your faves are shitty

your faves are shitty

Cool World

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,400 posts

Posted 28 August 2018 - 10:02 AM

Maybe if it was not "just a game" you wouldnt have counted at each other to just gain a win for your house and actually followed it as a game for fun and played it as it's supposed to be and didnt care as much for a house win

#526 Professor Ayyu Lupin

Professor Ayyu Lupin

Superstar

• Events Team
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationVault AOA

Posted 28 August 2018 - 10:02 AM

if you guys have nay suggestions to improve let us know in the ask a professor thread.

thanks for playing.

Up, Up and Away!