Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

♥ EYES ON ME ♥ Official IZ*ONE Thread ♥

OP = responsibility of updating and organizing information. as long as these two things able to achieved is good op to me.ilikeitplz.png

hope to see miyu in final grouprlytearpls.png

why not just use the produce 48 thread? this seems unnecessary imstupid.png

For the group after the show is done? It honestly doesn't make sense to use a thread where there's presently 3324 pages in it that are primarily about the show and not the group (not to mention having to move it between subs as well).

why not just use the produce 48 thread? this seems unnecessary imstupid.png

Because this is the music group thread and the PD48 thread is under "Movies and Television" for the TV show itself.

Edited by GetRapper

For the group after the show is done? It honestly doesn't make sense to use a thread where there's presently 3324 pages in it that are primarily about the show and not the group (not to mention having to move it between subs as well).

I mean, there's so much predebut content in that thread that this one seems redundant

moving threads between sections is easy btw

also according to the mods this forum will be closing down soon so this will only serve as an effort to make the content harder to find in the future when it's all archived (if it is)

I hope it's a good name

You can drop a suggestion here if you want to toss one in, though I'm not sure how much Mnet is going to pay attention to non-Korean comments.

http://produce48.mnet.com/pc/gnameFinal

Also seeing that it closes on the day of the finale doesn't leave me feeling too good on how Mnet's gonna choose the name... 0u0plz.png

edit I noticed one of the suggestions in that thread is "Millennial Girls" -- if anyone born 2000 or later makes it in though (which is likely), that name is rather invalid as they wouldn't be part of the generation the person is referencing.

Edited by dubious

You can drop a suggestion here if you want to toss one in, though I'm not sure how much Mnet is going to pay attention to non-Korean comments.

http://produce48.mnet.com/pc/gnameFinal

Also seeing that it closes on the day of the finale doesn't leave me feeling too good on how Mnet's gonna choose the name... 0u0plz.png

edit I noticed one of the suggestions in that thread is "Millennial Girls" -- if anyone born 2000 or later makes it in though (which is likely), that name is rather invalid as they wouldn't be part of the generation the person is referencing.

The only millennials are Gaeun, Miho, Miyu and Eunbi anyway.

Let's debut Haeyoon, Eunbi, & Chaeyeon rlytearpls.png

• Like 1

The only millennials are Gaeun, Miho, Miyu and Eunbi anyway.

That depends on what you define as the ending year. Averaging out the common end years used by various data groups would make it 1997, which also adds Miru in there at the very least. The point would also stand of the name being invalid for a good few of the girls regardless of if you use that or 2000 as the cutoff.

Who do y'all think will be the JR (Jonghyun) & Han Hyeri of this season?

Who do y'all think will be the JR (Jonghyun) & Han Hyeri of this season?

Hard to tell, the vote totals are so close.  Sakura, Kaeun and Wonyoung are the only safe ones IMO because they've been in the Top 12 consistently in all rounds.  I would've added Eunbi too, but her rank dropped to 12 in 2-pick and she did not get a favorable edit this last episode.

This is the actual 2 pick top 12 without benefit votes - 7Kr 5Jpn

bgAyb3y.png

Vote count for 1st to 20th under spoiler tag

1. Sakura (373k)
2. Miho (347k)
3. Chaeyeon (327k)
4. Hyewon (311k)
5. Kaeun (307k)
6. Miyu (303k)
7. Nako (264k)
8. Miu (261k) 
9. Wonyoung (257k)
10. Eunbi (247k)
11. Chowon (243k)
12. Ahn Yujin (238k)

13. Hitomi (230k)
14. Minju (227k)
15. Miru (218k) 
16. Yena (215k)
17. Juri (213k)
18. Yuri (213k)
19. Chaewon (210k)
20. Haeyoon (204k)

Edited by HermitGhost
  • Like 2

What you guys think the name of the group gonna be ? 

MESS dont ask those questions and jinx it :cry:

The trauma last season :cry: I really don't want Jonghyun 2.0 to happen again