Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Lee

♥ EYES ON ME ♥ Official IZ*ONE Thread ♥

damn why ppl want the "official thread" op so much PDcXXAK.gif

this is the original OP, they are just remaking the thread so that it is newer since the old one was lost for a bit

DTpSoY0.gif

• Like 1

this is the original OP, they are just remaking the thread so that it is newer since the old one was lost for a bit

DTpSoY0.gif

nah i meant in general

Can't believe it's already ending rlytearpls.png

Edited by Jinsus

nah i meant in general

cos it's a popular group and people just didn't realise there was already a thread before hence why multiple were made

481427248637804544.gif?v=1

cos it's a popular group and people just didn't realise there was already a thread before hence why multiple were made

481427248637804544.gif?v=1

you didn't get me

i meant not this particular group but just whatever group/show OFFICIAL thread's OP... does that make ppl popular in here or what 

Yy15MuP.gif

you didn't get me

i meant not this particular group but just whatever group/show OFFICIAL thread's OP... does that make ppl popular in here or what 

Yy15MuP.gif

some ppl just like doing it i guess? an artist thread usually gets a lot of upvotes too lol.

• Like 1

nah i meant in general

Because it will bring maaaaaaaaaany upvotes and because most people wants to be the OP of popular threads  ~

Edited by dismissings

Ok, lets cut ongoing circle conversation to a minimum.  ilikeitplz.png

All the best for the debuting girls and the group that will be named soon. deepstareplz.png QRLGYBO.png imhappyplz.png

Because it will bring maaaaaaaaaany upvotes and because most people wants to be the OP of popular threads  ~

some ppl just like doing it i guess? an artist thread usually gets a lot of upvotes too lol.

upvotes are everything sNwra92.gif

To the OP, I guess you got some mails that bugging you about the thread including one from me. laugh.png

Ah the homestretch, boys. The current top 12 lineup is wack. There better be a bunch of switcheroos before I support this group.

Well for me, I just be OT 12 for whoever got to debut in this group like I always do for any survival show.

Well for me, I just be OT 12 for whoever got to debut in this group like I always do for any survival show.

Well I say this, like I did for the first season, but I'm probably going to follow them either way lol. Just not as avidly as I would've. The bulk of my faves have already been eliminated so I'm looking for new people to cheer on.

you didn't get me

Yy15MuP.gif

Personally I like being OP because I get to make cute graphics lmao

Personally I like being OP because I get to make cute graphics lmao

Yeah, being able to make the first post of the thread as you'd prefer is a reason I can see people wanting an OP for.

Gonna follow this thread, even though it's probably not going to see much use until after Friday morning/afternoon lol