Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dillah

Bollywood Watchers, Followers Come in...

I was in the mood for some old school Bollywood Songs, so decided to watch some YT videos, WTH is up with the Aishwarya hate. Video after video, the top comments were calling her ugly, plastic, that her eyes are fake etc. Geez, I know that People Most Beautiful Woman in the World Tag annoyed some people, but that was like 10 years ago. Why are they still hating? I see them insulting Abhishek as well, and some lowlifes even mentioned her daughter.

She lost the baby weight, and slayed at Cannes this week -

ARB-Cannes-2014.jpg

Queen Ash lookin fab  :ahmagah:

I follow her since Pink Panther 2, and she's so gorgeous 

She sure is :)

The comments...Shes gorgeous. I still watch SRK old movies btw

SRK was is my Ajusshi Crush :lol:

She, Rani and Madhuri are like one of the most  iconic beauties. She looks ovely in whatever she wears. God, only we peasants can wish to be that gorgeous.

She, Rani and Madhuri are like one of the most  iconic beauties. She looks ovely in whatever she wears. God, only we peasants can wish to be that gorgeous.

You have good taste :lol:

She's gorg.

They're jealous, she is still slaying at almost 40 along with Deepika

tumblr_mt88zm4PKn1s77bjyo1_500.gif

Deepika :lub:

that wink tho  :chu: 

How old is Deepika?!   :omg: I thought she's in her 20s.

And Aishwarya looking fabulous.  One of the most beautiful gal in Bollywood tbh  :datass:

How old is Deepika?! :omg: I thought she's in her 20s.

And Aishwarya looking fabulous. One of the most beautiful gal in Bollywood tbh :datass:

She's 28

Aish got a lot of hate because she's been in a lot of scandals. (Whether or not they're true is debatable, btw). I think a lot of it is jealousy.

Aish got a lot of hate because she's been in a lot of scandals. (Whether or not they're true is debatable, btw). I think a lot of it is jealousy.

What scandals? The one with Salman?

What scandals? The one with Salman?

Sleeping with her director, relationship problems with her co star, obsessive ex bf, etc. etc. Crazy. Rumors and rumors. Anyways, did you see her interview with David Letterman? 

Sleeping with her director, relationship problems with her co star, obsessive ex bf, etc. etc. Crazy. Rumors and rumors. Anyways, did you see her interview with David Letterman? 

Hmm, people do love spreading rumors, so who knows. Yes, I saw the interview, she was a bit testy, but she was like that on Oprah as well.

Hmm, people do love spreading rumors, so who knows. Yes, I saw the interview, she was a bit testy, but she was like that on Oprah as well.

I loved that interview. DL was being rude. 

I loved that interview. DL was being rude. 

LOL, people either think DL was rude or she was the one that was rude. Perhaps they both misunderstood each others humor, but I thought she handled herself well.

YAAS My Queen Ashwariya Slay!!  :lub:

OP, it's Youtube people make stupid comments all the time especially to female actresses, I have asked everyone around me and people still think she is amazing, they also think she's aging gracefully :')

Also they love her daughter and think she's a cutie, which she is :D

I loved her in Yeh Jawaani Hain Deewani  :ilove:

And her Nagada Sang Dhol dance in RamLeela was awesome :D

LOL, people either think DL was rude or she was the one that was rude. Perhaps they both misunderstood each others humor, but I thought she handled herself well.

very well.  :hurr: But yeah, LOTS of people hate on her, and idk why. None of her scandals would affect their lives even if they were true.