OneHallyu

Ask a Professor Thread

etaG4jC.png

Welcome this the teacher lounge where you can find the professors of OHgwarts, if you have any questions about the school please drop them here and a professor will answer as soon as they are available

OjoZ96x.png

snsdJM- Professor of Defense against the Dark Magic Arts and leader of the professor committee. Spends his time overlooking everything goes smoothly as well as stanning multiple groups but maining Sunny,Myung and Ong.

Commissioner Ayyu-  Professor of Flying Class as well as headmaster of OHgwarts. A T.O.P. loyalist and lover of big events as well as a serious but lovable person.

HaruProfessor of Dark Arts. TWICE and Sana have put Haru under a very big magical spell..

Cagedhearts- Professor of ancient runes.  A twice fanatic and Nayeon main, always with a happy attitude they are here to help you.

Nelkah- Professor of Divination.  A lover of ACE,VIXX and BTS. Always looking for ways to improve to school and help it students

Rei-chama- Professor of Transfiguration.  The leader of the alpacas and an army. Always lively and crazy

Liliana- Professor of Apparition and one of our newest addition to the team.   An exo-l with a dedicated love for sehun. Another member who has been of the gaming community for long, they are here to offer new ideas to the community

Moon Gin- Professor of Flying Class and one of our newest addition to the team.  A Daniel loyalist and lover of Wanna One. With great event skills not only online but in real life they are here to help the team grow

Edited by HARU!

do i have to take the test again?

i'm pretty sure i was here for the first OHgwarts event 

but lol i don't even remember what house i was

You may take the test if you want, but in the end it is your choice which house you go in!

But be careful, if you buy the stamp of a house you can't change it, you will stick with it till the end of the event

You may take the test if you want, but in the end it is your choice which house you go in!

But be careful, if you buy the stamp of a house you can't change it, you will stick with it till the end of the event

oh thanks your topness

*British accent activated*

Hello Professor!

Blimey, can you help out a student? How do I get the Lurkercrawl banner?

Hello my dear student.

In order to get the house stamp:

-Go to Wonhallyu

-Go to Shop

-Go to  Unique Items and Events

-Buy the stamp item for your house

-After buying just use it and it will add you to the stamp

Aaah yes your dp has under it "new member"

You need to ask an admin to give you the stamp

Ahaha! I didnt even see the New Member label. Oops. Sorry, Professor! I shall be more observant before asking questions!

Thank you for being so brilliant.

*British accent deactivated*

Truly, thanks! <3

Ahaha! I didnt even see the New Member label. Oops. Sorry, Professor! I shall be more observant before asking questions!

Thank you for being so brilliant.

*British accent deactivated*

Truly, thanks! <3

It's alright my dear, here have a biscuit.

Good luck, study well this year!

How can i get the banner?

In order to get the house stamp

-Go to Wonhallyu

-Go to Shop

-Go to Unique Items and Events

-Buy the stamp item for your house

-After buying just use it and it will add you to the stamp

Edit: You already figured it out~

Edited by Twyliana

cause i did the questionaire 3 times and all got different houses. 

but i think i fit in this house the least

Aaaah lol

Well the test is optional so pick whichever house you believe suits you

but you sadly cant change your stamp once you use it

Edited by Rei McGonagall

where do i go to take the test?

https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=mtgxmzmznwfwh3

that was fast, as expected of madam moonch