Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

Goodbye, Farewell....

OneHallyu Awards Team katt Katoe She Me Ur Bobos Delphine Ill miss you all *sniffling*

52 replies to this topic

#41 ChimKookie

ChimKookie

~☾ 별하랑 ★~

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationLGBT means Loli Girls Boobs Threesomes(with girls)

Posted 19 August 2018 - 08:16 AM

Omg not Delphine warstarplz.png warstarplz.png

#42 Ari

Ari

🏠🏠🏠🏠

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,326 posts
  • Locationi met someone else, we havin' better discussions, i know they say i move on too fast, but this one gon' last, 'cause her name is Ari

Posted 19 August 2018 - 09:18 AM

guess i can't bully delphina to do my awards anymore, sad :(

#43 Paruru

Paruru

GOGOBEBE

• Hall OH Fame
  • 5,549 posts
  • LocationDalla Dalla

Posted 19 August 2018 - 09:53 AM

I'm gonna miss you all .... TT_____TT ♥

caUsy1i.gif

#44 Delphine

Delphine

Certified Sommungchi

• Hall OH Fame
  • 22,508 posts
  • LocationSommungchi's headquarters!

Posted 19 August 2018 - 09:58 AM (Edited by Delphine, 19 August 2018 - 10:21 AM.)

Yarr so I didn't wanna get emotional about it but welp, guess a girl can't change.

Those 2 years and a half have been a blast, in which I found my family, my place, and amazing friends. I had huge pleasure to work alongside y'alls, and to be of service to OneHallyu, that I love and care for deeply. Thanks to everyone who wishes me well, I'm a bit touched and didn't even think people cared much about me to be honest. Rest assured I'll still be around the forums, do not worry, I ain't disappearing!

I can't wait to see what the future of the Awards Team will look like, and I highly anticipate the 3 new additions this team will have, and wish them the very best, for they're joining an amazing team, and I hope they'll make the best of it.

Imma go in individual speeches for mah crew, feel free to scroll down.

Spoiler

omg! I'm gonna miss you guys! https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...  
Especially Delphine. I've seen you floating around and answering my threads

Thank you and all the best!

https://i.imgur.com/4KdvLsZ.gif...

Don't worry, I'll still be floating around and probably still answer your threads if I see them <3
Thanks a lot!

was there some beef

anticipate delphine diss track https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

"Yo Time's a lil bitch (skrrrt skrrrt!)

24 hours a day ain't ever enough (bbrrraaa!)

But a girl still gotta get that dough (ka-ching!)

and also ugh, some sleep idk? (aight)"

There, my diss track dedicated at this annoying physical law of the universe called TIME. That is all for me, here starts and stops my rapping career. It was a short-lived one, but intense, YG was shaking for a good whole minute. You're welcome.

I’m so sad ;( I have been in the awards team for so little time but you kinda marked me because you were all such a bullies and welcoming me so well. You are all so messy but also so funny and chill and everything positive there’s to say. Best of luck, my loves <3

Now you'll get to bully the newcomers, I'm sure you'll be a good unnie to them <3

they're now members as we are kekek

Honestly don't remind me, I have been fighting for ages for past Awards Team members to get some hall of fame recognition given how much we work tirelessly everyday all year round, but we ain't fancy enough still, I cry. It's okay though, blending in with the crowd is good too imstupid.png

#45 Delphine

Delphine

Certified Sommungchi

• Hall OH Fame
  • 22,508 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 10:03 AM (Edited by Delphine, 19 August 2018 - 01:05 PM.)

guess i can't bully delphina to do my awards anymore, sad :(

NtsRjWc.gif

Yeah no, no more "hey sup imma request 45 new awards in one post my name is Ari HI DELPHINE", how sad imstupid.png

#46 katt

katt

❥ young one

• Super Heroes
  • 13,119 posts
  • Location2KAT Forever <3

Posted 19 August 2018 - 02:51 PM

Yarr so I didn't wanna get emotional about it but welp, guess a girl can't change.

Those 2 years and a half have been a blast, in which I found my family, my place, and amazing friends. I had huge pleasure to work alongside y'alls, and to be of service to OneHallyu, that I love and care for deeply. Thanks to everyone who wishes me well, I'm a bit touched and didn't even think people cared much about me to be honest. Rest assured I'll still be around the forums, do not worry, I ain't disappearing!

I can't wait to see what the future of the Awards Team will look like, and I highly anticipate the 3 new additions this team will have, and wish them the very best, for they're joining an amazing team, and I hope they'll make the best of it.

Imma go in individual speeches for mah crew, feel free to scroll down.

Spoiler

Don't worry, I'll still be floating around and probably still answer your threads if I see them <3
Thanks a lot!

"Yo Time's a lil bitch (skrrrt skrrrt!)
24 hours a day ain't ever enough (bbrrraaa!)
But a girl still gotta get that dough (ka-ching!)
and also ugh, some sleep idk? (aight)"

There, my diss track dedicated at this annoying physical law of the universe called TIME. That is all for me, here starts and stops my rapping career. It was a short-lived one, but intense, YG was shaking for a good whole minute. You're welcome.

Now you'll get to bully the newcomers, I'm sure you'll be a good unnie to them <3

Honestly don't remind me, I have been fighting for ages for past Awards Team members to get some hall of fame recognition given how much we work tirelessly everyday all year round, but we ain't fancy enough still, I cry. It's okay though, blending in with the crowd is good too :imstupid:

Just when I was shedding a tear over your messages you posted that rap gurrrlllllll

#47 Delphine

Delphine

Certified Sommungchi

• Hall OH Fame
  • 22,508 posts

Posted 19 August 2018 - 05:18 PM

Just when I was shedding a tear over your messages you posted that rap gurrrlllllll

I hope your wig flew all across your room, Nickphine Minaj is here to SLAY.

#48 Beryllium

Beryllium

✵ BTSVTXT stan ✵

• PipPipPip
  • 2,328 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 12:17 AM

Thank you for the hard work. Good luck on your future endeavors :chu:

#49 KBeatZ

KBeatZ

Ice Cream Bender

• Hall OH Fame
  • 11,651 posts
  • LocationMagic Boat

Posted 20 August 2018 - 04:50 AM (Edited by KBeatZ, 20 August 2018 - 04:51 AM.)

thank you and great job you guys.. hoping for the best to y'all  warstarplz.png

#50 A h n

A h n

• Super Villains
  • 2,447 posts
  • Locationnew

Posted 20 August 2018 - 11:48 AM

Thank you for your work! smile.png

#51 MeiTzu

MeiTzu

💮𝓦𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓭💮

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,920 posts
  • Location💕IZ*One's Dorm💕BTS x TWICE Party Mansion💕KPOPLand💕

Posted 20 August 2018 - 12:19 PM

noo not delphine katt and katoerlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png rlytearpls.png

#52 fallingslowly

fallingslowly

Star

• OH! Press
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 07:19 PM

Honestly don't remind me, I have been fighting for ages for past Awards Team members to get some hall of fame recognition given how much we work tirelessly everyday all year round, but we ain't fancy enough still, I cry. It's okay though, blending in with the crowd is good too https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

I am verrrrrry surprised y'all aren't in the HOF. It's disappointing tbqh. We shall pester campaign for you. ohpressor.png

Best of luck in your future endeavors, loves! You've worked hard.

#53 Soko

Soko

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,016 posts
  • Locationstriatum

Posted 23 August 2018 - 01:14 PM

aww, you were so good at this job!! i will miss you next award season!

but i understand, lack of times etc... be happy and have fun!

Up, Up and Away!