30 replies to this topic

#21 BTS LOVE YOURSELF: ANSWER

BTS LOVE YOURSELF: ANSWER

(◔◡◔)★✿it's BTS ERA♛✯★

• PipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts
  • Location🌸army's heaven🌸

Posted 25 September 2018 - 01:35 PM

No, all three are immortals. Their son is just like them, his real form is a eggret which makes him immortal. They just chose to stay in the mortal realm since that is where they were the happiest. 

In the book, they stay in the demon realm since XF is still the ruler of the demon realm. I would recommend you read the epilogues of them in the demon realm, they are really sweet and funny.  

thank you for the clarification! see, i haven't watched all the scenes and i didn't realize that .

i was too sad , maybe some other day i'll watch it properly.

#22 Liliana

Liliana

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭

• Events Team
  • 8,377 posts

Posted 27 September 2018 - 05:05 PM

I finished it, I really loved IT

I’m so glad I got this recommended, it’s been a while for me that I finally felt content about the ending

#23 Pepe the Frog

Pepe the Frog

너로 가득해 1000%

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,005 posts

Posted 04 October 2018 - 01:14 PM

I'm hooked :cry:
The male lead is absolutely gorgeous and attractive, especially his stare and his smile.

#24 BTS LOVE YOURSELF: ANSWER

BTS LOVE YOURSELF: ANSWER

(◔◡◔)★✿it's BTS ERA♛✯★

• PipPipPip
  • 1,328 posts
  • Location🌸army's heaven🌸

Posted 10 October 2018 - 02:04 PM

I'm hooked https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...
The male lead is absolutely gorgeous and attractive, especially his stare and his smile.

ikr? i'm in love

#25 makeme

makeme

Trainee

• Pip
  • 40 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 08 November 2018 - 10:19 PM

i feel like the only one who didn't like this drama. is it because i read this book? i don't know, it just fell kinda flat and deng lun was nothing like the character in the book. 

#26 The depths of your Despair

The depths of your Despair

Trainee

• Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationThe depths of your Despair

Posted 22 December 2018 - 05:45 AM

I did, I Loved this drama! I enjoyed it from start to finish!
The costuming was stunning, the story was good, I could get lost in it! which is highly important to me when watching.

#27 The depths of your Despair

The depths of your Despair

Trainee

• Pip
  • 21 posts
  • LocationThe depths of your Despair

Posted 22 December 2018 - 05:47 AM

i feel like the only one who didn't like this drama. is it because i read this book? i don't know, it just fell kinda flat and deng lun was nothing like the character in the book. 

I will never watch the drama/movie from a book I've read for that exact reason. the same way I wouldn't read a book after I've watched the drama/movie.

#28 nutella

nutella

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,098 posts
  • Location1004

Posted 27 December 2018 - 05:21 PM

so I do agree that they did XuFeng a disservice in the drama but it wasnt really Deng Lun's portrayal but the script writer. Some of his scenes were given to Night which made me really angry. That being said, moving past the stupid book to drama changes, the drama had me hooked and overall it wasnt that bad of an adaptation. It just had more potential that got ruined with some changes. 

#29 eggy

eggy

bubblegum♥

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,667 posts
  • LocationDemon Realm

Posted 27 January 2019 - 04:29 AM

Oh goodness I came into this so so late warstarplz.png I only started watching this recently because Netflix has it added !

Am I the only one who loves RunYu despite everything I've seen?  Please note that I'm on ep 47, so I haven't entirely finished the drama.  Honestly, couple-wise I love XuFeng and JinMi together, but as individual I prefer RunYu.  His character underwent so many hardships and developed, unfortunately, into the bad guy which everyone made him out to be.  I loved how sweet and gentle he was at the start, then all the events against him turned him into a vengeful character.  The actor who plays him really brings out the change and vulnerability.  I'd love to see more of him in other historical/fantasy dramas.

#30 blank_stare

blank_stare

BLANK

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,475 posts
  • LocationYuZhou is My Universe

Posted 02 February 2019 - 05:06 PM

I watched it. It was overall good imo. Um didn’t like the Female ML. So stupid.

#31 BlackVelvetOT9

BlackVelvetOT9

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 124 posts
  • LocationBlackVelvet OT9

Posted 06 February 2019 - 12:04 AM

The best drama of 2018 for me. I love Xufeng so much warstarplz.png warstarplz.png

Up, Up and Away!