Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

Real Talk Time..... Is it "Self Hate" when you date outside of your race. To POC especially black people.. Can you be pro black and dating interracial

25 replies to this topic

#1 MidnightEXO

MidnightEXO

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,884 posts
  • LocationBeacon Hills

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:44 AM (Edited by MidnightEXO, 10 August 2018 - 04:02 AM.)

We live in the fucking WOKE culture to the point I'm confused. I came across these videos and some off it pissed me off, and some I get but how come Black people, for some reason only feel this way the most? I understand our past with racism and how our ancestors were enslaved and a lot of things are self-hate, but why is it when we date outside of our race it gets so fucking ugly? It breaks my heart,. If I love someone and they just so happen to not be black, I can't be problack because I'm not dating a struggle? Like...  I don't get it. 

Like.. I played myself reading the comments but It's so fucking ugly how is it If you date outside your race some how you can't be pro black and you're a self hating c**n... like? How?

If a white person dates out side their race how come it's ... Oh white boy got him a XXXX and not He's a self hating white? I get it they basically run the world... but does this apply among Asians, Latin, etc etc. I only see this stuff with black people. Why is that? 

I feel we attack each other men and women for dating outside our race. Like, if you're self-hating and calling black women or men trash and being ignorant and dating for aesthetic and colorist reasons that is so deep in black culture ... Ok that's different, and the top of "SELF HATE" APPLYS... but If I'm not doing that and I fight for my black life and others and speak on topics when I need to be so called "pro-black" how come you get shit if a black man or women isn't on your arm... I just... 

#2 FantaSana

FantaSana

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 909 posts
  • Locationtwiceland~

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:48 AM

Race discussions never end well on this site. Also I'd censor out c**n. You'll probably get warning points even tho you're black. 

#3 puellarumGeneratio()

puellarumGeneratio()

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,377 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:49 AM

I can't believe this is even discussed

#4 MidnightEXO

MidnightEXO

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,884 posts
  • LocationBeacon Hills

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:52 AM

Race discussions never end well on this site. Also I'd censor out c**n. You'll probably get warning points even tho you're black. 

True. I'm just always told 30 different things to the point IDK what to think.  Also, Good looking out... 

I can't believe this is even discussed

Can you elaborate? 

#5 Dandy Fellow

Dandy Fellow

Trainee

• Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:54 AM (Edited by Dandy Fellow, 10 August 2018 - 03:55 AM.)

Those who think that way are just racist. That's it. 

Why black people? Because there's this mythology going around that black people can't be racist and so they get a pass.

#6 Caramelt

Caramelt

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,835 posts
  • LocationDaehwi ended haters

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:55 AM (Edited by Caramelt, 10 August 2018 - 03:59 AM.)

You can date whoever you want, nobody makes the rule that you can only date the same race. Anybody trying to throw shades and hatred at interracial couples are the discriminating and loser ones.

Edit: And I hate to bring this up but in lots of cases, women who dates other race are sworn at by men and some other women as betraying their race, while men dating other races as experimenting/"winners".

#7 Jawline

Jawline

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,120 posts
  • LocationBlackVelvet's dorm

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:56 AM (Edited by Seulgi's Jawline, 10 August 2018 - 03:57 AM.)

Woke and fake woke culture is so counterproductive (in this context)

Just date whoever tf you want it's the personality that counts not their goddamn race.

#8 denizen mars

denizen mars

Lesbian Potato Goddess

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,800 posts
  • LocationNew Mexico

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:58 AM (Edited by denizen mars, 10 August 2018 - 04:09 AM.)

disclaimer: am white, so take my opinion with a grain of salt

I do not like this rhetoric because it is primarily used by insecure and sexist asian and black men to police and shame asian and black women, to whom they feel entitled. The only time I have ever seen criticism of interracial dating directed at men is when it's to criticize white men for having yellow fever. 

Who a person decides to date is their choice and their choice alone. It can be influenced by societal factors but it is not anyone's place to bag on them for who they end up loving. You can't own groups of people. 

#9 Katerina Petrova-Fierce

Katerina Petrova-Fierce

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,499 posts
  • LocationWaiting For Twice Comeback

Posted 10 August 2018 - 03:59 AM

I personally think its odd when I see a Black Person say some shit

"Why don't you like other black people?"

And it can't be that they are ugly, cause then that would mean you are calling yourself ugly. Usually the answer is

"Black people are too Ghetto" and the bitch be your exact shade. I am just like

"Wow I love lack of self awareness."

#10 puellarumGeneratio()

puellarumGeneratio()

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,377 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:03 AM

True. I'm just always told 30 different things to the point IDK what to think.  Also, Good looking out... 

Can you elaborate? 

Saying it's self hate when you date outside your race makes no sense, it's fantasy.

#11 Kas

Kas

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:05 AM (Edited by Kas, 10 August 2018 - 04:09 AM.)

I don't know why all legitimate social issues always end up being turned into some derived problematics that totally miss the initial point. It always ends up this way. It also happens with feminism for example.

Thinking this way is really racist by the way but I noticed that a lot of black people like to react to the racism they generally suffer from by acting themselves just equally racist. The argument using the fact that "black people cannot be racist because they don't have the leverage" doesn't even make sense. Racism is not an institution it's an ideology. There's no power needed to act and think like an idiot. But let's just be hypocrite I guess.

#12 MidnightEXO

MidnightEXO

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,884 posts
  • LocationBeacon Hills

Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:05 AM

I personally think its odd when I see a Black Person say some shit

"Why don't you like other black people?"

And it can't be that they are ugly, cause then that would mean you are calling yourself ugly. Usually the answer is

"Black people are too Ghetto" and the bitch be your exact shade. I am just like

"Wow I love lack of self awareness."

That shit makes my blood boil. I hate that, my family asks why don't I date black men? To be real black men don't look at me and when they do I always get hit with "You're better than most black girls. I'm glad your not ghetto" or "I'm glad your not dark" LIKE WTF and most guys around me who are black sound like everything you said above. 

#13 momo's lamborghini

momo's lamborghini

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,676 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:07 AM

I am pretty sure this happens to mostly black women ,so it's sexism for the most part

#14 MidnightEXO

MidnightEXO

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,884 posts
  • LocationBeacon Hills

Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:09 AM

Saying it's self hate when you date outside your race makes no sense, it's fantasy.

It sucks because for some reason. It's deep in black culture and I know most of it stems from white supremacy but the fact you are automatic views as a c**n or self hating because you choose to find love and not just a skin color, really sucks.  

#15 Katerina Petrova-Fierce

Katerina Petrova-Fierce

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,499 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:10 AM (Edited by Katerina Petrova-Fierce, 10 August 2018 - 04:13 AM.)

That shit makes my blood boil. I hate that, my family asks why don't I date black men? To be real black men don't look at me and when they do I always get hit with "You're better than most black girls. I'm glad your not ghetto" or "I'm glad your not dark" LIKE WTF and most guys around me who are black sound like everything you said above. 

It's honestly disgusting when I hear shit like that.  I just go off.

I just think: "You are apart of the fucking problem, you think racist ass folks gonna give you a pass cause you lighter or yo dont act ghetto. Stop acting as if you aren't in the same fucking bubble Im in. We are lumped and generalized together. The police will still fade your light skin ass on sight."

Like shit makes me so mad. I hate it too. Especially when I have girls over and they be like "You don't act super Black" (wtf is that supposed to mean) then I have to turn around and see members of my same race spewing that racist ass garbage. Like ugh. It's why alot of African Americans feel lesser than White Americans. It's so sad to tear each other down. Don't get me wrong I am all for someone Black dating someone non-black. I would and do too. I just don't like the whole "I don't like black people and I am black" thing too much. Basically I don't fuck with Uncle Rukus teas. 

#16 MidnightEXO

MidnightEXO

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,884 posts
  • LocationBeacon Hills

Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:13 AM (Edited by MidnightEXO, 10 August 2018 - 04:13 AM.)

I am pretty sure this happens to mostly black women ,so it's sexism for the most part

This is true. I see black men get praised by having kids that aren't with black women. It's sick... as soon as a black women dates a non black man. She hates herself, she wants to be white... it's horrible. Although, many black men get it too. I just don't think it's as bad as how black women get it. Like you saw the shit hey did to Serena Willams. 

#17 MidnightEXO

MidnightEXO

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,884 posts
  • LocationBeacon Hills

Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:22 AM

It's honestly disgusting when I hear shit like that.  I just go off.

I just think: "You are apart of the fucking problem, you think racist ass folks gonna give you a pass cause you lighter or yo dont act ghetto. Stop acting as if you aren't in the same fucking bubble Im in. We are lumped and generalized together. The police will still fade your light skin ass on sight."

Like shit makes me so mad. I hate it too. Especially when I have girls over and they be like "You don't act super Black" (wtf is that supposed to mean) then I have to turn around and see members of my same race spewing that racist ass garbage. Like ugh. It's why alot of African Americans feel lesser than White Americans. It's so sad to tear each other down. Don't get me wrong I am all for someone Black dating someone non-black. I would and do too. I just don't like the whole "I don't like black people and I am black" thing too much. Basically I don't fuck with Uncle Rukus teas. 

I hate Uncle Rukus ass people. Hell no. Like, most of my friends aren't about that but some randoms that come in our circle really burn me up with those same comments. Like you don't talk black, you don't look black. Your hair isn't black... like HUH? I even heard people say."I can't stand black people because they're ghetto" LIKE BRUH you are the same color as them. You came out of a black women... how do you talk that way? 

Did you see this mess.. 

This pissed me off. This team light vs dark skin is hurting no one but our own. I will never understand Team Light vs Team Dark and why ppl think that shit is ok

#18 Katerina Petrova-Fierce

Katerina Petrova-Fierce

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,499 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:29 AM

This pissed me off. This team light vs dark skin is hurting no one but our own. I will never understand Team Light vs Team Dark and why ppl think that shit is ok

Tbh. It's the most stupid shit. And I commonly get asked "Team Dark or Team Light" like wtf. Some people be really fucking dumb. "Team your still both fucking black so shut the fuck up" that should be a team.

#19 licklickmylips

licklickmylips

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 122 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:32 AM

How about you date whoever the fuck you want? You can literally drop dead and rot away at any second. Do you really wanna live your life by what busted ass entitled millennials think? Can't relate. 

#20 GoldenDivas

GoldenDivas

🔱Jay Park's Wifey🔱

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,888 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in My Dreams Marrying Park Jaebum

Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:54 AM

Whew Chile I can relate. I get dragged by my friends all the time cause I "act white" or because I don't like Black dudes
Like no Black men are okay but that's not what I like. I feel like as a society we need to stop telling people what they should like or what they shouldn't like. If I Like it ,I like it if I don't, I don't I said what I said....

And maybe if im being honest throughout school I got hit on by white & Hispanic guys more than I did black guys maybe that had something to do with why I prefer Hispanic and Whites tover black guys idk but I shouldn't have to be feel bad about my preferences because it's not the same as my peers that's ridiculous ....

Up, Up and Away!