Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
LoveRocketGirls101

~~The Hope of the Whole Village~~The Official Thread of Yang Chaoyue~~

70880107ly1fsjqujnxivg20ae0601kz.gif

Welcome to the Official Thread of Yang Chaoyue

Introduction:

Birthday:    1998.7.31/

1998.6.9(Lunar Calendar)

Hometown: Dafeng County,

Yancheng, Jiangsu Province

Ethnicity:  Bai

Nickname: Village Flower

Chaochao Yueyue

Ostrich

Teacher Yang

The Straight Man of Iron and Steel (She calls herself~~)

Fanclub name: Villagers(Male)/Yueya(Female) 

Group: CH2/The Rocket Girls

Hobbies: Sleeping/Gaming(LOL&PUBG)/Reading Fictions

Ideal Job: Actress, performing in Martial Arts “Wuxia†Drama

Company: Wenlan Culture

Wajijiwa/Zhoutian(Tencent) 

Instagram: yangchaoyue9869

Edited by LoveRocketGirls101
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 1

Everyone need this magic item:

nvTV70O.jpg

I know what is behind spoiler button without clicking it. I don't need that wallpaper on my phone for it has imprinted into my brain since everyone posted it everywhere...

• Like 1

Heart Signal‘s Teaser~~~0u0plz.png Please check it out!

Q: What do you think about the heart signal?

A: Heart signal is the sign of love's coming.

Q: What is your ideal type? Would he be better in height or physique?

A: I'd like both of them.

Q: Would you like a romantic boyfriend or a candid boyfriend?

A: eww. I'd like a romantic person, but I still hope he can be honest.

Q: Would you like a person older than you or a person younger than you?

A: I prefer to a man with a mature way of thinking and doing.

• Like 1

Chaoyue Fancam of Collide from debut press conference.

• Like 1