Yuehua and Mavericks Ent. pull Mei Qi, Xuan Yi, and Zi Ning out of Rocket Girls

63 replies to this topic

#61 reiichi

reiichi

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:37 AM

Honestly don't sign a contract your not willing to follow through on.

It's scummy to ask for people to vote for you and then drop out after using the show for fame.

How I understand it, the contract said that MeiXuan could promote outside of RG, but the facts have been that Yuehua can't do anything with them, because RG management won't ever excuse them out of planned schedules.

When iQiYi allowed outside promotions for NPC it wasn't just words on paper, Yuehua could actually debut NEX7 and have them promote all together while non-Yuehua NPC members had fanmeets and other group schedules.

#62 whitedove

whitedove

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,159 posts
  • LocationMalaysia

Posted 10 August 2018 - 08:26 AM

Yikes, isn't NPC only going on NetEase. Also I'm pretty sure for NPC that Cai Xukun's brand power alone will overpower those 3 digital music platforms (seeing how his album is exclusive to QQ, Kugou and Kuwo)

Yes and Zhangjing, NongNong and Ziyi's songs are also at other music streaming sites besides those 3 Tencent-owned. Zhangjing even has quite a connection with Tencent since Fuyao is aired there and his Fuyao OST was released there first.

Besides, if worse comes to worst, both Yanjun & Zhangjing belong to Banana Ent and Wang Sicong's influence might just pull through lol (despite him being a jerk).

#63 Pupper

Pupper

yo girls lesbian crush

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,500 posts
  • Location( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )つ──☆ walking down the street in my brand new car

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:48 PM

How I understand it, the contract said that MeiXuan could promote outside of RG, but the facts have been that Yuehua can't do anything with them, because RG management won't ever excuse them out of planned schedules.

When iQiYi allowed outside promotions for NPC it wasn't just words on paper, Yuehua could actually debut NEX7 and have them promote all together while non-Yuehua NPC members had fanmeets and other group schedules.

Rocket girls haven't even debuted yet so of course right now there is no way for WJSN to expect them to be able to promote in 2 countries at once. They obviously needed to wait inbetween releases.

#64 MeiTzu

MeiTzu

❤️OHNetizen❤️

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,495 posts
  • Location❤️OHLand❤️

Posted 11 August 2018 - 07:58 AM

good so they can reunite to wjsn

Up, Up and Away!