Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

Yuehua and Mavericks Ent. pull Mei Qi, Xuan Yi, and Zi Ning out of Rocket Girls

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
63 replies to this topic

#1 WJSN

WJSN

★★★★★

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,279 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 12:57 AM (Edited by WJSN, 09 August 2018 - 01:34 AM.)

Rocket Girls debut is still going to happen as planned regardless of how many girls are present according to Tencent/managing agency 

Meixuan and Yuehua CEO seen here plotting their escape

W020180712398537517251.gif

#2 Sakura Sunshine

Sakura Sunshine

The Love of Shin

• PipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:03 AM

MeiQi and Xuanyi can reunite with WJSN again.

9373c3f69dcf0499f09d22e0112754564a2e3019

#3 Kimberly Lipington

Kimberly Lipington

Band Wagoner

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,072 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:03 AM (Edited by Kimberly Lipington, 09 August 2018 - 01:03 AM.)

LOL Man it must suck for the fans who paid to vote for this to happen. I usually don't feel bad for fans that take stanning seriously but in this situation I do.

#4 KUMA-MON

KUMA-MON

BLINKS EVENT ONLY

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,115 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:07 AM (Edited by KUMA-MON, 09 August 2018 - 01:10 AM.)

omg

omg idk like I would love too see them back with wjsn but like this was meiqi and xuanyi big chance

they got so much from rocket girls in this few months than the two years they were on wjsn lbr......

#5 hehe haha xd

hehe haha xd

• PipPipPipPip
  • 2,939 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:08 AM

the fuck meiqi had 100+ million votes

ppl are gonna be mad omg. 

#6 MVSica

MVSica

♡WJ PLEASE???♡

• PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:13 AM

I'm so Happy!!! What Tencent was trying to do was bs and Yuehua really showed up. It kinda took a while but WJSN will be 13 again!!!!

#7 emile

emile

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,629 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:13 AM

Calarie already saved the music industry, their job here is done
But for real that’s. Extremely weird

#8 hess

hess

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,525 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:14 AM

I have no sympathy for Tencent...

But I do find it hard to understand the companies decision. MeiXuan are better off promoting in China than Korea. Unless the plan is to pull them from RG so they can take up all the individual Chinese promotions that they want while only being bound to WJSN for group activities.

Zining is getting pulled out because of health issues...? If she or her company didn't want in in the first place...would think they would have been able to wiggle their way out.

Also is center position now falling to Chaoyue................ 0u0plz.png  I joked about it before but is this actually happening now..

#9 cat ears

cat ears

like the stars

• PipPipPip
  • 1,446 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:15 AM

Damn, it was their time to shine in Rocket Girls. I feel bad for the girls.

#10 WJSN

WJSN

★★★★★

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,279 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:15 AM (Edited by WJSN, 09 August 2018 - 01:16 AM.)

But I do find it hard to understand the companies decision. MeiXuan are better off promoting in China than Korea. Unless the plan is to pull them from RG so they can take up all the individual Chinese promotions that they want while only being bound to WJSN for group activities.

Zining is getting pulled out because of health issues...? If she or her company didn't want in in the first place...would think they would have been able to wiggle their way out.

Also is center position now falling to Chaoyue................ https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...  I joked about it before but is this actually happening now..

It's trending and people are worried that they will have Chaoyue be center laugh.png

006IZKalgy1fu3f5lo1zfj30k00k0dh6.jpg

#11 silentsnowfox ☽

silentsnowfox ☽

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:16 AM (Edited by silentsnowfox ☽, 09 August 2018 - 01:17 AM.)

damn but Meiqi was the centre and Xuanyi was second? I'm happy that they can be back with WJSN but wow that is a big deal...

#12 KUMA-MON

KUMA-MON

BLINKS EVENT ONLY

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,115 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:18 AM

Also is center position now falling to Chaoyue................ https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...  I joked about it before but is this actually happening now..

they probably will still have solo jobs right?

like xiao do a lot of solo jobs

I hope bc starship give xuanyi and meiqi basically nothing 

#13 onesnowyday

onesnowyday

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,229 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:18 AM

this is turning into such a mess, I feel so bad for the other members. 

#14 hess

hess

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,525 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:19 AM

There were several rumors about girls who debuted who didn't want to debut. Guess Zining really might have been one of them. 

#15 foo

foo

Panda

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,127 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:19 AM

I'm relieved that this happened, but I have mixed feelings. I really wanted XY and MQ to shine, but if they stayed in that probably would've been the end of the Chinity in WJSN. 

Just wish they never had that contract problem. 

#16 Cuntley

Cuntley

Idol

• PipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:20 AM (Edited by Cuntley, 09 August 2018 - 01:22 AM.)

Meiqi and Xuanyi gotta leave that nice mansion and go back to their bunk beds in WJSN's 3 bedroom dorm in Seoul. How sad. ohdearplz.png

I wonder if this will make their Chinese fans turn on them because they might see this move as them abandoning China for Korea. Incoming shit storm. ohdearplz.pngohdearplz.png

#17 MVSica

MVSica

♡WJ PLEASE???♡

• PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:20 AM

Yeah, Tencent could have made this work, but instead they tried to steal Meixuan for 2 years.0u0plz.png  Pretty moronic really, I feel bad that Meixuan wont be able to be in Rocket Girls, but really, Tencent seems even less capable than bad kpop companies.

So they may have dodged a bullet as well...

#18 hess

hess

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,525 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:21 AM

they probably will still have solo jobs right?

like xiao do a lot of solo jobs

I hope bc starship give xuanyi and meiqi basically nothing 

Yeah, seemed like there were 2 major issues- if they can promote in RG and WJSN simultaneously and if they can promote group and solo activities simultaneously. Latest word I heard was that Tencent/WJJW had made compromises on the solo activities already. So they're either pulling out because they want even more liberty on solo activities or really they wanted leeway to be able to promote in WJSN too. Or maybe both.

#19 hess

hess

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,525 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:24 AM

Yeah, Tencent could have made this work, but instead they tried to steal Meixuan for 2 years.https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...  Pretty moronic really, I feel bad that Meixuan wont be able to be in Rocket Girls, but really, Tencent seems even less capable than bad kpop companies.

So they may have dodged a bullet as well...

Ngl, after what happened with Zixuan...

Although I want the individual girls to have good careers, I lowkey love seeing this blow up in Tencent's face too

Tencent should have just gone the straight and narrow from the start. Had conditions pre-agreed upon prior to recording the show. Not try to use contract negotiations as a leverage for how well a company's trainee can rank on the show...

#20 XiNG4U

XiNG4U

兴迷

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,307 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:28 AM

Omg... at least let them promote in china individually

Up, Up and Away!