Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shiny AID

Teaser-K DIA - Woo Woo MV Teaser

i’m at a loss of words, Miami Bass and DIA are simply too powerful for this world

Go off with this SuperLove esque song!! DIA on the way claiming best post IOI group title

omg i thought i was the only one who realized that 

Go off with this SuperLove esque song!! DIA on the way claiming best post IOI group title

Omg I recognized the super love similarities, but I didn’t wanna get a hater lol.

This sounds so good and the girls look really pretty

Sounds exactly like Superlove and Shinsadong tiger produced this so I’m not surprised.

Omg I recognized the super love similarities, but I didn’t wanna get a hater lol.

This sounds so good and the girls look really pretty

it's probably because it's the same genre, miami bass, which isn't that common in pop music so more noticeably similar when listening to them

sis down to the music video aesthetic??

But Tinashe was also inspired off Baywatch?? That’s like saying Tinashe copied AOA Goodluck

29mb12s.jpg

Can come for the song sounding similar to Superlove cuz it does but the music video being similar to Tinashe is not a valid point because Tinashe wasn’t original with hers either. If anything dia just has on red outfits next to the beach. There’s many other MV shots that are not similar with Tinashe whatsoever

i'm glad other people mentioned the superlove similarity lol i thought i was reaching. i love superlove and woo woo already sounds like it'll be as good too. can't wait 

My eyes plays tricks on me.

I thought the huge skateboard in the opening scene of them sitting on the beach looked like something else; something very dirty.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

I love the superlove similarity

I can't wait for this!

Can anyone find the unreleased DIA performance in another country when Seunghee was still in the group?