OneHallyu

Knet speculates that rapper Yang Hongwon dating Red Velvet Yeri after seeing them together at Garosugil

misaka

I PUT TOGETHER PROOFS THAT YANG HONGWON AND YERI ARE DATING, COME HERE

Posted on 7:11 AM by kei z

1. In a hip-hop gallery, a witness said that he/she saw Yang Hongwon and Yeri together at Garosugil
2. Yang Hongwon then started to attack the witness on his Insta story and starting swearing at him/her
3. He uploaded on his Insta story a video and we could see a pouch in the video, it was the same pouch that Yeri brought ever since last year. You could hear a girl laughing in the video and he said that she was cute. People just assumedthat it was Yeri
wkkdxUFYFXT01HtuLlMMOOpFjwHcyKHlz8XLvy7f

post response:
[+283][-67]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.26 08:51 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° Eyy~ why would Yeri do with a guy like him… such a loss for her

추천477
반대34
  ㅇㅇ |2018.07.26 15:40 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° They are not dating, even though they know each other, he’s a nuisance to Yeri
추천390
반대1
  ㅇㅇ |2018.07.26 13:43 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ what the? People were saying that Yeri was dating Taeyong back then. You’d think that after seeing this kind of faces in SM, she would date Yang Howon? That’s f*cking impossible?
추천347
반대12
  ㅇㅇ |2018.07.26 18:05 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° For PANN people who are known to hate on Yeri to say that it’s a loss for her to date Yang Hongwon…. Just how bad is his image…
추천223
반대2
  ㅇㅇ |2018.07.26 09:17 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° I saw the witness’ post on hip-hop gallery at dawn but it got deleted now
추천121
반대1
  ㅇㅇ |2018.07.26 14:36 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° There are so many handsome oppas at her company and she entered SM ever since her choding days, so why would she date someone like him..??

Not good timing right before RV's comeback. Their fanboys going to move on. There goes their some of their physical sales. unsure.png

LMAOOOO

Who is Yeri not dating ? So i thought it was Taeyong ? 0u0plz.png

Whatever they may be friends....

Edit : i just checked and there's no sound in that story and i don't see any pouch lol

Edit 2 : OP backtracked when they got called out for posting bullshit, they edited their post.

I'm confused bc I see none of that but

Went to his Instagram and what the hell, why is he laying in the middle of the road? ...?

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.26 14:36 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° There are so many handsome oppas at her company and she entered SM ever since her choding days, so why would she date someone like him..??

I mean, if Sulli dated Choiza when she too joined SM at a young age.. maybe Yang Howon has got something else going on for him too??

this guy is a mess if they really are dating Yeri could definitely do better

also i thought Yeri was rumored to be dating Jaehyun

No she's rumoured to be dating Taeyong but there are rumours about her and jaehyun, her and Jonghyun, her and Chanyeol etc....

It's just laughable at this point lol

Archived