Forums Rules Staff Calendar Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ash-Pikachu

� pannchoa 】 Jin's cute glasses habits get noticed by K-netz

[enter-talk] JIN'S ELEGANT MANNERSã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

Did you guys see this? ??ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
3fMbfRSnvqo_RSnSPwU9o1CpAgB8sY5Ss2Uev9n-

He always needs to rotate his hand once before adjusting his glassesã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
RsOS25hAtWErGFt5Y-rW6BEpaYWOH37uC4cfutGp

RsOS25hAtWErGFt5Y-rW6BEpaYWOH37uC4cfutGp
He's actually not even doing that on purpose, it's really a habitã…Žã…Žã…Ž
s9A2_5u6wiD47YasP8e3CkN-iz_ST-hFh9n1fGzH

He looks even cooler doing that because he's handsome
JEHTPsNgbLESl1Vk2fxcpJvp6qIWEMouEk3RS9b2

xoB6PQCFR6vkMccThexkSAApBpuqIrBCgC_TLLkv

_KpnpPMq9UySLuuE5WD9kO5n6fgDS4CieRrow-1X

zd2y8xjMYEj-7DAdzIuWwNfd0XHrUDbeGqc_AbYK

He exudes Worldwide handsomeness even with glasses on
Qi8H1-vBGgH-Fa3luKJfEZtod_JIQzG3_0yh3R0K

O9T8GLsnmGIgbYvQO2DQdrqu0WCdJDQbeeiQgV7_

post response:
[+481][-11]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ No ã…‹ã…‹ It's cute but cool at the same time. Quite elegant.

ㅇㅇ Crazy it's my first time realizing it

ㅇㅇ The business person seems quite sincere ã…Žã…Ž Let me praise you

ㅇㅇ I'm sure Seokjin isn't aware himselfã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ there was an Army who asked him if he realized it at a fansign and he went "Huh? I adjust my glasses like that?" He couldn't understandã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

ㅇㅇ There are lots of Armys who never knew either ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Thank you ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

ㅇㅇ This will create a buzz for sure, Seokjin is known for that ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ Seokjin has a bunch of unique habits ex) The way he runs with his hands on his back like a baby/ mermaid prince-like legs /pocket Lupin (?)/ blinking eyes when he's hungry /And also he never wore a headband properly (t/n: those hand out in fansign) ever since debutingã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ he always but it's in front of his earsã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

Adorable â¤â¤ I miss you pretty TT

So cute.. just finished watching the Run BTS village episode.. he looks so good with the glasses â¤ï¸

Cute, Handsome and Elegant, King Seokjin💜

This is cute and never would I ever have noticed this. Leave it to my fandom to pick up on stuff like this lol.

Wow i just realized this. These guys have an eagle eye, flop me to never noticed it even after 4 years worth of stanning. 

Anyway, it's very cute of him doing that out of habit, it's not cringe because he do it naturally.