OneHallyu

[Pann-Choa] As expected, delusional GIFs are the best when you can't sleep at night

Affley

t/n: delusional gifs are gifs that fans take and create a fictive situation out of it :P

sfSN7sNi_W9qfAQKMNxHh2opFeT-b1GdycGwPAwy

Boyfriend who came out to meet you on a cold winter.
You say "Do I have change? I want to eat fish shaped pastriesã… ã… " and he laughs at you because you're cute

NhHT2wEs5e20NUH8C1RKam2nysihb64GXUWfoGi_

You're watching TV for an actor that you like without paying attention to your boyfriend's words
and he replies to you soulessly "Ha, who am I talking with?"

09aDpp2tn_whYKM5RSUDb4lmvcBAJ2szHjS5vrAw

You got a video assignment to do and you're testing your camera while your sunbae is teasing you

DlVXXJsOzAUSConHmAoPtmwwdPW0TxfjSp3kOHLr

You're taking the KTX and there's this unnie who took your place by accident
you were going in to tell her she's sitting at the wrong place... Never mind she's too pretty

g1AwmP0b0HUwr_yWWVFmJX6U0W4F0XKK7IUb2XnT

He's crushing on you and you got caught with the penalty at a game
because he wasn't expecting you to do a one-shot he's secretly enjoying itã…‹ã……ã…‹ã…‹

4zhU7q40AtMsV7dFucRyWGWZg78xNX-17JADxUbj

You guys are in a secret relationship at work, but the newbie keeps bothering you
so your boyfriend finds it hard to concentrate

DSUObvclqmZMk0jShNiSbErxVjin4LrRhJzKFpU_

Your older boyfriend came to the store to buy you makeup as a gift, but he doesn't understand the explanation

BBp4UIIu6C9tdgBwU1NqRr7Gs4dCu_I2Cas7zq3J

You wake up and you ended up in a historical setting
with this young aristocrat starring at you in your room

tJdJ497qDjW7f8vWwiPlhClV-WrvON0doWL-Q0HG

"You're drunk Taeyeon, let's go"
"Where?"

7Fxqj5ibR-O14tUiX58I78NJsPgVYsXWQnjP5Cyu

He told you that he was going to study with you for your exam until late
but he keeps dozing off every 10 minutesã…‹ã…‹

iJPDrFPMjelddb2qBhhgSRXMIiUqK4mhAiGQ8pP3

You're at the beauty salon doing your hair and once you're done you go to your bestfriend saying "Here it is!" while she replies "huh....yeah it's pretty"

vVMlhXDV8bzEexyDU1_JyBn21msKAWpNoz-T7Q3S

"Ah this bast*rd is pulling his moves again"
Your boyfriend came after class to bring you home and he discovers that your hoobae is acting all close to you again

post response:
[+471][-16]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.21 15:05 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° Your oppas reacting to you saying you were going to the club with friends while wearing a sleeveless shirt, hot pants and bold makeup

3ie9DOzDgR9y6w18j3W6jtEv91YVCFIK17_5wPJb
추천660
반대30

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.21 17:10 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° 4th grade sunbae who can't help but make an over the top reaction to discipline the hoobaes during MT

iU7aaUJEAflok2VnpvIy-B946lqStcUyYKgiKIjn
추천484
반대7

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.21 15:35 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° Sunbae who took care of my hangover because I was drunk yesterday night.. While thanking him, he just walks by with a gaze saying "it's fine"

jMbTdTVwJiJezWTUYNe2yj5T4JLouelU1yvf3Lig
추천463
반대53

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.21 17:02 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° Boy crush secretly enjoying his girl crush's aegyo

ZB8LTbEN-yFInHYvwSLhlRQQZjs3BhnS6AVsybjb
추천370
반대346

ã…‹ã…‹ |2018.07.21 15:08 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° F*cking handsome foreigner guide who's showing you the museum while saying "Please follow"....

xNYEfTyX9DqndwecEkjR8PZ_5VElWad3gFGV_TEQ
추천349
반대19

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.21 19:43 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° Boyfriend who's pretending to be all cool in front of his girlfriend because of his pride, but completely regretting it the moment he did it after...

1hSXVttx4RjnNfcATMFl5iIfnvtAt5wouneUepDx
추천297
반대35

ㅇㅇ |2018.07.21 18:17 ì‹ ê³ í•˜ê¸° Thisã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ the female dongsaeng getting triggered after hearing she looks like her oppaã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

oEsdmuH3WN1I59h0YqGhlkTFC0Hdy0UaIlDqkxO5
추천296
반대12

"I'm so upset!!!"  

https://pann-choa.blogspot.com/2018/07/enter-talk-as-expected-delusional-gifs.html

Archived