internalizedhomophobia

WAYV'S YANGYANG〆OFFICIAL THREAD

Cutie! I'm assuming he's joining NCT's new unit. He's the same year as renjun :3

From that pic he looks like a mix of WinWin and taeil. >.>

Omg German? deepstareplz.png Is his dad german and mom chinese (because of his last name)? I'm looking forward to his debut!

Some info:

And yangyang pics be like

yeap i saw the first one! "he's a gentle and well mannered guy" deepstareplz.png    i hope we get to know more about him soon hehe

but TRUE why don't we know anything solid about him yet fkrhlej

Omg German? deepstareplz.png Is his dad german and mom chinese (because of his last name)? I'm looking forward to his debut!

i'm guessing so! 

It seems the yangyang fischer thing is a joke

Edited by Pananana

oh? i'll change the op then unsure.png

Just change it once everything is confirmed.

yeah it says u.c. i'm working on it rn lel 

nice

im excited for his debut

He's a cutie and SM Rookies photoshoots usually don't do justice to their visuals.

I hope SM starts letting them on IG live like they did with the previous batch of rookies so we can see more about their personalities soon.

Apparently he's also the only one from the 3 new rookies that cfans are here for at this point, since there's some controversy with the other 2.

Edited by Eselroth

He's a cutie and SM Rookies photoshoots usually don't do justice to their visuals.

I hope SM starts letting them on IG live like they did with the previous batch of rookies so we can see more about their personalities soon.

Apparently he's also the only one from the 3 new rookies that cfans are here for at this point, since there's some controversy with the other 2.

Yeap I'm waiting for a live too!! I want to learn more about their personalities hehe

oof really? i didn't hear about it but i hope there's no real dirt about them :(

Wait hun ..

Controversy ? I'm such a flop  , i never know it . What happened with them ? Please DM me

People on twitter said that yanyang was born in taiwan but the source is not credible

Edited by Pananana