Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

This pisses me off so much. You can do everything right yet still...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 Cerulean

Cerulean

Idol

• PipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:51 PM (Edited by Cerulean, 11 July 2018 - 03:58 PM.)

THERE IS THAT ONE FUCKING BRAINLESS ASSHOLE WHO CAN RUIN EVERYTHING FOR YOU. This is why I don't like driving. Too many people take it for granted and act like the own the road. Bitch if you went the wrong way just keep on going until you see how you can get back on the correct path SAFELY. 

https://www.reddit.c...ddle_of_a_turn/

#2 Hormones

Hormones

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:54 PM

This is a shared fault accident the guy was clearly speeding while the light was yellow and the other idiot trying to make a U-turn when you're not supposed to turn at that intersection smh. 

#3 Sana <3

Sana <3

Idol

• PipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:54 PM

Omfg DUMBASS

#4 Beefy

Beefy

Trainee

• Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:55 PM

Same, it's scary knowing that not matter how careful I am there will always be some stood ass out there
It's also a fucking mystery how these people get their licenses to begin with

#5 Grape Soda

Grape Soda

✩ Light & Carat ✩

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,386 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:58 PM

The other car was also speeding trying to catch the light. Both were dumb

#6 love maze

love maze

SAVE ME / I'M FINE

• PipPipPipPip
  • 8,218 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:59 PM

driving is dangerous :x 

the left car was speeding through a yellow light. and the right car made a last minute change. yikes.

#7 Iceprince

Iceprince

JB's husband

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,022 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 04:00 PM

I hope nobody got hurt badly

#8 Oodles

Oodles

σɳℓყ ƒσ૨ ʝเɦყσ 🍜

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,462 posts

Both at fault. He/she was trying to run the yellow light but hope the person is okay.

#9 Pirine

Pirine

용기, 사랑, 지혜를 주소서

• 2,565 posts

Triggered. But it just goes to show why you always need to be a defensive driver. Cause in the end were just dumb animals controlling heavy, high speed machinery. Like a recipe for disaster, so always be careful.

#10 zella

zella

Nation's First Love

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,815 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 04:01 PM

Daamn.

#11 Church Oppa

Church Oppa

neoreul saranghaneun jjijiri jjijiri

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,773 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 04:02 PM (Edited by otter's church oppa, 11 July 2018 - 04:03 PM.)

honestly being on the street terrifies me. its a 40 minute walk when i go to /from work and its very exhausting so i got a bike. ive used it 2 days now and not gotten run over but many times walking people will even run a red light and almost run me over. if someone does that to me when im riding a bike im fked. im glad i never wanna drive. people are just such assholes.

#12 Mees Madds

Mees Madds

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,818 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 04:04 PM

It's not like the other one did everything right though. He saw the camera car stop and still he tried to beat the yellow light when it was obvious it would turn to red very soon. Still, the other car didn't go the wrong way, he legit wanted to make a U turn in the intersection since he had the left light on. Moron who should not have a driving license imo.

#13 Shalnark

Shalnark

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,045 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 05:14 PM

If the other driver had stopped instead of speeding to try to avoid the yellow light it wouldn't have happened. Both are at fault.

#14 Maphisto40

Maphisto40

♫ SOPE's Vocal Coach ♫

• Hall OH Fame
  • 6,170 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 05:25 PM (Edited by Maphisto40, 11 July 2018 - 05:26 PM.)

You haven't lived until you're going 60-70 mph on the freeway and some dumb fuck decides they took the wrong exit, and proceeds to REVERSE BACK ONTO THE FREEWAY. I have witnessed this more than once, shockingly enough.

I have seen so much absolutely brainless crap out on the road. It all comes down to people believing that they are the center of the universe and that it's ok if they do it.

If you assume that everyone around you could possibly pull the dumbest bullshit and stay ready to react, you're ahead of the game.

Up, Up and Away!