BigHit is hiring an "International Fan Communication" Director (among the 12 job openings

They will need to know how to speak korean. More korean than "Oppa saranghae". Even multiple languages. Well whoever applies and gets it should know that OH always spills the tea and we can make some recommendations ahmagahplz.png

Bruh imagine if those manager armys actually applied lawd help us lol.

Who are manager army? Do I wanna know who manager armys are?

Who are manager army? Do I wanna know who manager armys are?

Basic lay down is they’re aggressive with judging bighit saying they’re not doing enough and trying to dictate how they should run promos and the company/the boys

Ask for a lot

Basic lay down is they’re aggressive with judging bighit saying they’re not doing enough and trying to dictate how they should run promos and the company/the boys

Ask for a lot

OH no, so basically this type of person [x]

That would be hell. warstarplz.png

I’m surprised u haven’t seen them

There have been a couple arguments that have gone down on twitter with them

Thankfully I haven't. I try to keep my twitter clean and pristine. rlytearpls.png

The most I have seen is "x should leave the company because he does not have x amount of lines" I always take them as akgae fans.   unsure.png

Anyway hopefully qualified people with good clean background gets this job. ilikeitplz.png  

EDIT: I just saw they already applied askldskdddl lmao 

Thankfully I haven't. I try to keep my twitter clean and pristine. :rlytearpls:

The most I have seen is "x should leave the company because he does not have x amount of lines" I always take them as akgae fans.   :unsure:

Anyway hopefully qualified people with good clean background gets this job. :smile:  

EDIT: I just saw they already applied askldskdddl lmao

Hhh well imo I don’t see sue as a qualified person

There are more level headed ppl that should apply if we’re talking about armys

Glitter_jk comes to mind

3) Contents Planning & Producing (Filming video & editing)

Would love to do this. raepfaceplz.png

10) Director, International Fan Communication

They're really taking international fans into consideration. We stan! ahmagahplz.png

Hhh well imo I don’t see sue as a qualified person

There are more level headed ppl that should apply if we’re talking about armys

Glitter_jk comes to mind

Looks like the sue person was unqualified. Honestly I hope someone with clean background (no anti-fan/ sasaeng/undercover reporter) and good qualifications (doing reaction videos is not equal to having experience in entertainment industry) gets the job. Whether they are army or not, they need to be professional and actually bring good ideas that matches what BTS needs. Not every idea by twitter army needs to be taken serious, however, some carry a little weight. 

Thank you for explaining it to me. I added you as a friend btw rlytearpls.png

Archived