Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

I wanted to watch her fancam due to the thumbnail but I can't get through that song ohdearplz.png

Of all the AOA songs they could have went with they went with the one I don't like

• Like 2

Of all the AOA songs they could have went with they went with the one I don't like

I don't really think the song is bad per se but I don't really like it and I can't watch the performance because there's almost nothing happening (except the butt shakes)

While waiting for filming, I was shopping on Amazon. I wondered, really, is black tapioca something I needed? But I had already bought it.

Snuggling my squirrel (in the photo).

Yeah, there are other AOA songs they could have picked, especially ones with better (and also harder) dances ;~;

I don't really think the song is bad per se but I don't really like it and I can't watch the performance because there's almost nothing happening (except the butt shakes)

Yeah, I agree it's not a bad song but the performance is really boring to watch. 

While waiting for filming, I was shopping on Amazon. I wondered, really, is black tapioca something I needed? But I had already bought it.

Snuggling my squirrel (in the photo).

Yeah, there are other AOA songs they could have picked, especially ones with better (and also harder) dances ;~;

Like a Cat, Miniskirt, or Excuse Me would have been better choices imo
Edited by gudetama
  • Like 1

Here's five to start with (sauce is in spoilers, both of just the image and a link to wherever it came from):

-SNIP-

As a side note: should we have a voting thread or something similar? So that others could also add suggestions (who might not be looking in this thread) as well as have more people voting on choices?

I have no idea how that end works so ;-;

I've made some mock badges but will still try to find other pics

-SNIP-

Selca's aren't allowed on badges, nor fantaken pics. Only official or modeling shots. The only exceptions are on shipping pics because it's too difficult to find official sources on them. Pictures with hands on the face are generally OK if they don't alter the face shape. I'll try to help too though

a7N19Kq.png

img000000000010000000100-3667x5280-3667x

Selca's aren't allowed on badges, nor fantaken pics. Only official or modeling shots. The only exceptions are on shipping pics because it's too difficult to find official sources on them. Pictures with hands on the face are generally OK if they don't alter the face shape. I'll try to help too though

a7N19Kq.png

img000000000010000000100-3667x5280-3667x

I was of the pretense fan taken ones weren't, thus why I didn't bother to look for any of those and just went from official accounts. It makes sense not to allow them as well honestly.

On what scale would something count as a selca though? I think of all the ones above only one or two would apply as such, while the others seem to be pictures others took for her and she just posted to Twitter/Insta (outside of the Produce 48 sourced ones).

Like a Cat, Miniskirt, or Excuse Me would have been better choices imo

I'd have been fine with Bing Bing or Heart Attack too (even if the latter is more just on the basis of it being one of their better sounding songs to me).

I was of the pretense fan taken ones weren't, thus why I didn't bother to look for any of those and just went from official accounts. It makes sense not to allow them as well honestly.

On what scale would something count as a selca though? I think of all the ones above only one or two would apply as such, while the others seem to be pictures others took for her and she just posted to Twitter/Insta (outside of the Produce 48 sourced ones).

I'd have been fine with Bing Bing or Heart Attack too (even if the latter is more just on the basis of it being one of their better sounding songs to me).

Heart Attack would have been good too, but it seemed like the show wanted to use a song with one of their sexier concepts

If they are taken with a phone, don't even bother. We'll make a beautiful badge for her though. 

Here's five to start with (sauce is in spoilers, both of just the image and a link to wherever it came from):

Ioj9qYk.png

dtEl0sq.png

1ja51WM.png

dV5qf6X.png

eEQzqzH.png

As a side note: should we have a voting thread or something similar? So that others could also add suggestions (who might not be looking in this thread) as well as have more people voting on choices?

I have no idea how that end works so ;-;

Want to host the voting thread?

Want to host the voting thread?

Sure ;w;

If I'm understanding things right, four other people would have to agree to that?

I'd add in the posting to the OP approval thread but it looks to be locked and dead.

Sure ;w;

If I'm understanding things right, four other people would have to agree to that?

I'd add in the posting to the OP approval thread but it looks to be locked and dead.

Nope you're good to go! OP approval is only for awards season

• Like 1

Nope you're good to go! OP approval is only for awards season

Ah okay then.

Would it be possible for me to PM you with the OP contents first just to make sure it's fine for posting?

https://onehallyu.com/topic/697784-official-juri-takahashi-badge-voting-thread-☆/

Voting thread is up. If there's a suggestion from here that was left out and should be considered, let me know, as I primarily added in the suggestions present that didn't seem to conflict at all with the badge guidelines.

Tweets from earlier:

From Juri's photobook account:

Seems to have been an event for her photobook.

Also posted on the Produce 48 insta earlier:

QW4USx0.jpg

Juri wasn't one of the ones they showed today getting their gifts though :<

Edited by dubious
  • Like 1

Fan here. Noticed her on the first Ep!

I wonder how much boost she will get from the photobook.... I think it can get her close to top 12.

But then again K-pop girl group idols usually do not do photobooks. 

Edited by chaiushhy

https://www.instagram.com/p/BldEovnh4hi/

That reaction when flipping through her own book lol

I wonder how much boost she will get from the photobook.... I think it can get her close to top 12.

But then again K-pop girl group idols usually do not do photobooks.

I'm not even sure it would give her a boost. Like, her book itself will likely see more sales than it would have if she wasn't on the show, but don't think that will translate into more Koreans voting for her per se. Doubly so since K-pop photobooks typically don't have more adult-oriented material in them.

But, suppose we'll see in the coming week or so. Juri wasn't far off from the top 12 last elimination so hopefully she's managed to sneak up to it some more, or has even managed to enter it uwu

There was a video that was part of a documentary where Juri talked about her responsibilities to AKB stuff and then it showed her singing and playing the drums. Can someone link me that please? (Trying to get someone onboard the Juri train)

Edited by togey

There was a video that was part of a documentary where Juri talked about her responsibilities to AKB stuff and then it showed her singing and playing the drums. Can someone link me that please? (Trying to get someone onboard the Juri train)

Sorry of answering so late, here you go https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5el27d
  • Like 1

Since these haven't been tossed in here (and I'll probably forget to toss them in later), this is everything in Juri's Producer Mailbox to date:

GWo9frA.jpg

uiDniqR.jpg

MUvpsAE.jpg

Ae6dxMU.jpg

8Sba8j3.jpg

Meb6UB4.jpg

Given that next week is the finale, I'm not really expecting anymore updates to it from Mnet (unless they add some midweek for some reason).

• Like 1

Juri's message after the finale:

General gist is that she is thanking everyone for supporting her, and for the experience as well. The Korean part is signed as "Egg Juri" lol rlytearpls.png

If no one does a full translation by sometime tomorrow, I'll add one in here.

edit Translation:

All National Producers, thank you so much for all of the support

Thanks to everyone, I was able to stay here and stand on the debut evaluation stage.

I was able to get to this point thanks to everyone's support. Thank you, I love you.

Having been able to meet all the National Producers,

having been able to meet precious friends,

having been able to meet a new me,

For all of it, I'm very grateful.

Thank you, Produce 48

In remembering, there were many times I cried, but no matter the time, I'll always remember when my friends were by my side.

Thank you, friends, eonni, dongsaeng

Really, thank you

I love you

Egg Juri

Edited by dubious
  • Like 2