Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Piper

† The Official Goto Moe Thread † PRODUCE48

I am in love with her smile! I'm definitely supporting her. 

She is so cute

• Like 1

I watched this video about 10 times now. I don't what is the actual romanized version of this word but she keeps saying this word "침착해" in the video.

Moe is one the AKB idols that transformed after hitting puberty... just like Sakura and Miru. With her beauty I think she can be an actress but i don't think she is that famous. She cried couple multiple times during her Showroom live stream maybe be because of frustration. Produce48 is good opportunity for to succeed. Im suprised by her performance and her voice... she is doing so well in the show. She is almost 100% sure to be in the final twelve but she might have to compete with her AKB idols to secure her spot.

• Like 2

Hello everyone, preliminary voting for Goto Moe's badge is now open until 7/12. Please vote for your top 3.

https://onehallyu.com/topic/697113-⟡-official-goto-moe-badge-voting-thread-⟡-preliminary-round-voting-open/?p=27755512

wgUCO7r.jpg

I've only included one version per image submitted, but there will be an additional round after the final to choose the best edit/coloring.

To see a change in grade from F to C and currently on the top 12 is good hopes for her. I hope she continues to improve and impress

• Like 2

I'm so glad that she kept her rank,  I just hope she's staying there until the endrlytearpls.png

btw when u are posting a twitter link try to post it like this:

[ tweet ] link [ / twitter]

but without spaces

~

tumblr_pbrsltd8rr1ts48y4o1_540.gif

tumblr_pbrsltd8rr1ts48y4o2_540.gif

tumblr_pbrsltd8rr1ts48y4o4_540.gif

cr: moeist

MOE DIDN'T COME ALL THE WAY FROM JAPAN TO KOREA JUST TO PLAY, SHE'S STAYING HERE AND SHE'S GONNA DEBUT SOON IN THE FINAL PD48 GROUP OKAYYY rlytearpls.png
Edited by PanWink Is Real
  • Like 1

I'm so glad that she kept her rank,  I just hope she's staying there until the end:rlytearpls:

btw when u are posting a twitter link try to post it like this:

[ tweet ] link [ / twitter]

but without spaces

~

tumblr_pbrsltd8rr1ts48y4o1_540.gif

tumblr_pbrsltd8rr1ts48y4o2_540.gif

tumblr_pbrsltd8rr1ts48y4o4_540.gif

cr: moeist

MOE DIDN'T COME ALL THE WAY FROM JAPAN TO KOREA JUST TO PLAY, SHE'S STAYING HERE AND SHE'S GONNA DEBUT SOON IN THE FINAL PD48 GROUP OKAYYY :rlytearpls:

Okay, thanks for telling me

Subway Ad for Moe starts July 31 - August 30

Location Konkuk Univ - Station 2