Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
WonderfulOnce

🤍🌈 Official NiziU Thread! | "Make You Happy" | We are WithU! 🌈🤍

Favorite Song of "Make You Happy" Pre-Debut Digital Mini-Album  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Track?

• Make You Happy
    • Baby I'm A Star
    • Boom Boom Boom
    • Beyond The Rainbow

4 hours ago, Tarted said:

I rushed to watch the whole show in 3 days so I could watch their debut. It was an adventure to skip all the spoilers through sns

I'm almost 100% happy with the final lineup, I just wish Akari could've made it, she was very bright

I think Yuna and Riria are going to debut at some other group (not so soon, but they're young, so that's ok), but I feel Akari will just give up on being an idol...

I was specially happy for Mayuka and Rio, they have grown so much, it's unbelievable (Mayuka almost didn't had any screentime at Part 1)

I was shocked Akari didn't make it. 

She shines in every stage and has strong different visuals. What makes TWICE so enjoyable to watch on stage is how different their visuals are but they're all gorgeous. I thought Akari would've made it for sure because she would add another kind of beauty to the final line up. 

Mayuka, Ayaka and Maya all have similar visuals. So I'm surprised that all three made it. 

But very very happy for Nina, Rio and Miihi!

1 hour ago, clevercactus said:

I was shocked Akari didn't make it. 

She shines in every stage and has strong different visuals. What makes TWICE so enjoyable to watch on stage is how different their visuals are but they're all gorgeous. I thought Akari would've made it for sure because she would add another kind of beauty to the final line up. 

Mayuka, Ayaka and Maya all have similar visuals. So I'm surprised that all three made it. 

But very very happy for Nina, Rio and Miihi!

It's pretty sad, but I honestly think that the main reason for Akari and Riria to not make it was their "overweight". JYP complimented both of them constantly, but in the end he didn't choose them for "no reason"...

2 hours ago, WonderfulOnce said:

You watched the whole show in 3 days?! Must've been a rollercoaster. You're a MVP!🤩

Yeah everybody in my house were worried cause I kept my eyes on youtube all day long, but I guess it was worth it hehe 

Edited by Tarted
  • LOL 1

I'm very satisfied with the line distribuition 
The MV feels a little low badget but it may be because thay had to shot it very quickly 

3 minutes ago, Nina Bo'Nina Brown said:

Do we know when their pre-debut mini will get a WW release on Apple Music. I read July 1st on twitter. Is this true?

Akari, Riria and Momoka created twitter profiles. Akari and Riria started their accounts thanking everyone for the support during the Nizi Project
Akari said she didn't decided what she'll do for now, but she won't give up on her dreams 
Go there and follow the girls!