Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
WonderfulOnce

🤍🌈 Official NiziU Thread! | "Make You Happy" | We are WithU! 🌈🤍

Favorite Song of "Make You Happy" Pre-Debut Digital Mini-Album  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Track?

• Make You Happy
    • Baby I'm A Star
    • Boom Boom Boom
    • Beyond The Rainbow

NIZI PROJECT SEASON 1 

*Bolded Link = Eng Subbed!

NIZI PROJECT SEASON ONE
Episode 1 ( Official 
YouTube PART 1 & PART 2 | Dailymotion | Google Drive | MEGA )
Episode 2 ( Official YouTube 
PART 1 & PART 2 | Dailymotion | Google Drive | MEGA )
Episode 3 ( Official YouTube 
PART 1 & PART 2 | MEGA )
Episode 4 ( Official YouTube 
PART 1 & PART 2 | Google Drive )
Episode 5 ( Official YouTube 
PART 1 & PART 2 )
Episode 6 ( Official YouTube 
PART 1 & PART 2 )
Episode 7 ( Official YouTube 
PART 1 & PART 2 )
Episode 8 ( Official 
YouTube PART 1 & PART 2 )
Episode 9 (
 Official YouTube 
PART 1 & PART 2 )
Episode 10 ( Official YouTube 
PART 1 & PART 2 ) - SEASON 1 Final Episode

NIZI PROJECT SEASON TWO
Episode 1 ( Official 
YouTube PART 1 & PART 2 )
Episode 2 ( Official YouTube PART 1 & PART 2 )
Episode 3 ( 
Official YouTube PART 1 & PART 2 )
Episode 4 ( 
Episode 5 ( 
Episode 6 ( Official YouTube 
PART 1 & PART 2 )
Episode 7 ( 
YouTube )
Episode 8 ( 
YouTube )
Episode 9 ( 
YouTube )
Episode 10 ( YouTube ) - SEASON 2 Final Episode

Edited by WonderfulOnce
  • Like 1

You could have waited a bit more for some news about it ^^  Except JYP talking about it, we have 0 elements about it . This thread is gonna be inactive for a while and the people who follow this thread will be reset probably ^^

Edited by lllll

Thanks smile.png

I hope this thread will be busy just like the jypngg one...

It will be I'm sure! We'll probably get some updates once we get to the August showcase. I'm hoping there will be a Japan Team performing there. 

You could have waited a bit more for some news about it ^^ This thread is gonna be inactive for a while and the people who follow this thread will be reset probably ^^

Nah I think it'll be fine. We're not far from the August showcase and we're bound to find out some new info in regards to potential new trainees/members and if Mako and Yuna will be in the group etc. 

I wonder what JPN company JYPE will be teaming up with? ilikeitplz.png

Maybe Warner Music Japan since Twice is signed with them as well. 

• Like 1

I wonder what JPN company JYPE will be teaming up with? ilikeitplz.png

Can't see them working with anyone but Warner Music Japan.

• Like 1

It will be I'm sure! We'll probably get some updates once we get to the August showcase. I'm hoping there will be a Japan Team performing there. 

Or probably we'll get a trainee showcase/flasmob in Japan?

Since the target audience of this gg is the J-netz, the feedback of the K-netz might not be significantly important. The expectations from Kpop idols are different Jpop idols after all. JYPE's criteria for determining the line-up of JPNgg won't be same with their Korea targeted groups I guess...

I wonder if the previous Japan team has performed in trainee showcases. I know Sana did, after joining the line up of 6mix, but the rest?

4f059aff7f94931c3e688fc6f5dabbe25420eb25

Or probably we'll get a trainee showcase/flasmob in Japan?

Since the target audience of this gg is the J-netz, the feedback of the K-netz might not be significantly important. The expectations from Kpop idols are different Jpop idols after all. JYPE's criteria for determining the line-up of JPNgg won't be same with their Korea targeted groups I guess...

I wonder if the previous Japan team has performed in trainee showcases. I know Sana did, after joining the line up of 6mix, but the rest?

4f059aff7f94931c3e688fc6f5dabbe25420eb25

I mean Boy Story perform at the showcases and they're a Chinese group. Also the Japan team with Mone, Momo, Mina etc. performed at the showcases in 2014 so we should expect the new Japan team to perform there as well.

DV1gmDYUMAAn6Y7.jpg

I mean Boy Story perform at the showcases and they're a Chinese group. Also the Japan team with Mone, Momo, Mina etc. performed at the showcases in 2014 so we should expect the new Japan team to perform there as well.

DV1gmDYUMAAn6Y7.jpg

Good news !!!

Hopefully, we'll get to see a possible line-up for the JPNgg then :)

I don't think JYP would've talked about it if they didn't have a bunch of debut-ready Japanese girls tbh...

478a83d5737c801a451f4a3efcdd90a83a75c33d

Ready for JYP's japanese new girl group, hope it will be filled with visuals

JgR6nX0.pngimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9YpaCxrRVF-NgEjmFKpF

I know this is too early but since we don't really have anything to talk about. 

I'm wondering what kind of image, look, concept etc. this group is going to go for. Would they take the J-Idol route or more of like the artist route/ professional performer like most LDH groups are. If they go with the latter I can see them pulling a look similar to FAKY or maybe a more dance focus group like LDH. However if they go with something J-idolesque I'm curious If JYPE will be brave enough to do somethiing new and fresh not generic. You know there are all kinds of interesting J-idol group. But I'll put my expectation low.

Edited by Mlem

I know this is too early but since we don't really have anything to talk about.

I'm wondering what kind of image, look, concept etc. this group is going to go for. Would they take the J-Idol route or more of like the artist route/ professional performer like most LDH groups are. If they go with the latter I can see them pulling a look similar to FAKY or maybe a more dance focus group like LDH. However if they go with something J-idolesque I'm curious If JYPE will be brave enough to do somethiing new and fresh not generic. You know there are all kinds of interesting J-idol group. But I'll put my expectation low.

I hope they do something jidol like with heavy dance focus

I hope they do something jidol like with heavy dance focus

I also think this is the most likely route they're going for. It's a group produced by KPOP company after all. So yeah I'll not expect anything ground breaking new. and seeing the old Japan team also performed many dance heavy song in the past.

I hope in next month's showcase there are new trainees coming from japan. the possibility of a dancing machine being the mascot of a group like momo or a dancing queen who becomes a ace of the group like mina.

Edited by idol_empire

I've updated the op!! Hope you guys like it. It's not the best but it's better then the first one I did rlytearpls.png