Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
love

[NEW OP] ♡ Official Chiba Erii Thread ♡

Hi, I'm here to support Erii laugh.png

But I'm concerned about her, I hope she can rank higher next time... and when/if she does, all Erii fans should be prepared for all the drama, the Japanese Crystal already has so many haters :(

does anyone have a folder with Chiba erii gifs?

She has so many Memeable moments :hurr:

I do have Imgur full of GIFs and pretty pics but I've yet to compile it! Give me a few days, currently in camp right now, follow the thread! I'll post it here and maybe OP can pin it on the first post. I mostly update it during the weekend when I'm back at home.

Hi, I'm here to support Erii :lol:

But I'm concerned about her, I hope she can rank higher next time... and when/if she does, all Erii fans should be prepared for all the drama, the Japanese Crystal already has so many haters :(

Thanks, every single one of you are especially rare here in this forum, many in the main thread has a bitter vendetta against her being hyped up so being there can be quite uncomfortable but welcome to this safe haven :)

Well I've alrdy steeled my heart from Ep3 when she started to get viral and the main thread was just downvoting anything Erii related, but conversely she has many fans too and I hope we'll be a more active community here! I know she's very well received on DC inside so hoping she makes it to one pick.

I hope she'll show a more cheerful side of her as she sees that there are many who are supporting her. I want her to see her put her 100% from the get go after the Boombayah saga, watching trainees grow and realise that they can do much more than they perceive themselves to be is extremely rewarding, especially loved the part where Sakura surprised herself when she hit that high note after Miyu showed her how it's done HAHA

• Like 3

I do have Imgur full of GIFs and pretty pics but I've yet to compile it! Give me a few days, currently in camp right now, follow the thread! I'll post it here and maybe OP can pin it on the first post. I mostly update it during the weekend when I'm back at home.

Thanks, i'll make sure to follow the thread ahmagahplz.png

Thanks, every single one of you are especially rare here in this forum, many in the main thread has a bitter vendetta against her being hyped up so being there can be quite uncomfortable but welcome to this safe haven smile.png

Well I've alrdy steeled my heart from Ep3 when she started to get viral and the main thread was just downvoting anything Erii related, but conversely she has many fans too and I hope we'll be a more active community here! I know she's very well received on DC inside so hoping she makes it to one pick.

I hope she'll show a more cheerful side of her as she sees that there are many who are supporting her. I want her to see her put her 100% from the get go after the Boombayah saga, watching trainees grow and realise that they can do much more than they perceive themselves to be is extremely rewarding, especially loved the part where Sakura surprised herself when she hit that high note after Miyu showed her how it's done HAHA

Thank you smile.png

I don't come here on OH often, but I came now so I could see more Erii fans, since I don't know many on twitter. Hope we can see our baby improving during the show, I'm so excited that she's on Into The New World team (and I really like Yunjin, Nako and Moe too laugh.png), I didn't see any fanacc posting anything bad about the team so I'm asuming they did well, can't wait to watch it!

Edited by YoongK
  • Like 1

2. "Had the least parts but Erii got the ending part. Still doesn't hold up to Yu Yunjung's ending which shows how much of an impactful performance that was. " Do they mean that Erii got the ending enter position, since Yeonjung's ending parts are her hitting every high note and adlib. laugh.png

Edited by eloquence

I'm glad ITWN team did well! It's my favorite k-pop song and I like all the girls in the team :D

I heard Erii changed her hair, can't wait to see how it looks like. I'm really excited for the next episodes 

Really hope Erii did as well as the rumors state so she can show her improvement

Thanks, i'll make sure to follow the thread :ahmagah:

Here's the album!(http://imgur.com/a/mFm21aG) I've still got lots to update but hopefully it'll satisfy you for now! I'm still stuck between doing my making my own GIFs as I've done quite a few or sourcing them from twitter! Oh I do have photos too but it's mostly photos I personally like, if you guys would like a album of all her photos I'll try my best to source them and compile them too!

Thank you :)

I don't come here on OH often, but I came now so I could see more Erii fans, since I don't know many on twitter. Hope we can see our baby improving during the show, I'm so excited that she's on Into The New World team (and I really like Yunjin, Nako and Moe too :lol:), I didn't see any fanacc posting anything bad about the team so I'm asuming they did well, can't wait to watch it!

Sounds like a GREAT team to be in, yunjin and nako would seem like patient and thoughtful mentors while Moe and Chaewon would be fun to be around with and this seems like an environment to succeed in! I think having such members would boost her morale going to the next challenge.

Wow I didn't expect such a tactic by her fans but I think her being in ITNW is for the best rather than being in a super stacked team and seen as the one dragging them down.

I'm glad ITWN team did well! It's my favorite k-pop song and I like all the girls in the team :D

I heard Erii changed her hair, can't wait to see how it looks like. I'm really excited for the next episodes

Ikr! Wonder if they'll ditch her bangs and give her a total makeover HAHAHA

Really hope Erii did as well as the rumors state so she can show her improvement

YES! I don't need her to be the best performer but the most earnest one. I want to see her drive and energy, that's enough for me and I think it'll help build upon her "redemption" arc in Ep4 where they showed her taking the initiative to ask for help and proactively learn from the others.

Katt, if possible maybe you could add the album link (http://imgur.com/a/mFm21aG) to OP so that if any new Erii stans want to use GIFs it's easily accessible!

• Like 4

Sounds like a GREAT team to be in, yunjin and nako would seem like patient and thoughtful mentors while Moe and Chaewon would be fun to be around with and this seems like an environment to succeed in! I think having such members would boost her morale going to the next challenge.

she does have really nice teammates! i hope she will do her best and survive the next elimination.

Edited by fairy eunha

Here's the album!(http://imgur.com/a/mFm21aG) I've still got lots to update but hopefully it'll satisfy you for now! I'm still stuck between doing my making my own GIFs as I've done quite a few or sourcing them from twitter! Oh I do have photos too but it's mostly photos I personally like, if you guys would like a album of all her photos I'll try my best to source them and compile them too!

Wow I didn't expect such a tactic by her fans but I think her being in ITNW is for the best rather than being in a super stacked team and seen as the one dragging them down.

Ikr! Wonder if they'll ditch her bangs and give her a total makeover HAHAHA

YES! I don't need her to be the best performer but the most earnest one. I want to see her drive and energy, that's enough for me and I think it'll help build upon her "redemption" arc in Ep4 where they showed her taking the initiative to ask for help and proactively learn from the others.

Katt, if possible maybe you could add the album link (http://imgur.com/a/mFm21aG) to OP so that if any new Erii stans want to use GIFs it's easily accessible!

Thank you chuplz.png

i was hoping to see the second gif ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png  she's iconic

so no erii tonight...

Well we got 0.5s of her in the preview! But hoping being shown next week doesnt jeopardize her position! 24 is close to top 30 and a lot of lower ranked girls were showcased in this episode! Praying her solo cam goes viral again so people can start noticing and voting for her come 24th July!

2vbKBkw.gif

• Like 1

She’s so cute

Makes me want her to debut even more, I'd like her to grow under the Korean system and see her mature, get rid of the tragic Japanese styling too. She'll be a beauty when she grows up but I kinda want her to keep her canines, it's so cute, reminds me of a shark, hope she doesn't grow a complex cause I can totally see the Koreans critiquing that.

• Like 1

Makes me want her to debut even more, I'd like her to grow under the Korean system and see her mature, get rid of the tragic Japanese styling too. She'll be a beauty when she grows up but I kinda want her to keep her canines, it's so cute, reminds me of a shark, hope she doesn't grow a complex cause I can totally see the Koreans critiquing that.

i want to see her being mean on korean variety shows so bad.

i want to see her being mean on korean variety shows so bad.

Imagine weekly idol and they can't get beef because she keeps screwing up the random dance play HAHA

I just got into Shine by Pentagon and our meme queen should totally do a dance cover of the most meme dance in kpop

Same i want to see her improve uwu

Hey guys, I'm leaving OH soon and would like to know if anyone wants the thread op?

Here's a little trivia

Everyone who ranked #24 in the first Elim of season 1 and 2.....

Debuted in the final group ahmagahplz.png

Lets hope Erii can make it 3x in a row and make that #24 a lucky Produce number! 

• Like 2