Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

If your friends see you getting bullied but don't do anything/don't protect you are they really your friends?

24 replies to this topic

#21 Suzy Quatro

Suzy Quatro

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,780 posts
  • LocationInto the Rainbow Vein

Posted 06 July 2018 - 02:08 PM

Yeah, I don't think that can be considered a friend and I'm not talking about how people should ideally act in those situations but that's something I've experienced.

When I was younger whenever someone tried to pick on me there was always someone to step up for me and/or support me, even if it was something not that big I recall my friends always being there. So I know is something any friend would do and not just with your friends but with people in general, you need to be supportive and help people when they need to.

#22 Hollywoof_J

Hollywoof_J

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 206 posts
  • LocationJurina's Harem List!

Posted 08 July 2018 - 12:12 AM

probably not.

#23 muffin39

muffin39

Long-term Trainee

• Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 11 July 2018 - 03:48 AM

it's really hard to find good friends so ask them why they did so, don't unfriend but remember

#24 Iridiscencia

Iridiscencia

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,030 posts
  • Location♡♡ YoonA ♡♡

Posted 11 July 2018 - 12:25 PM

I think no :/ 

#25 cheeschashi

cheeschashi

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,161 posts
  • Locationyou don't need to know..

Posted 11 July 2018 - 09:45 PM

the friend might be a coward but still loves you so they support you in another way and not directly by confronting the bullies.

I can never stand up towards people but I still give emotional support to my friends and try to make them smile and not feel lonely. if the bullying is very bad though, I'd have someone else to consult what to do with the situation

Up, Up and Away!