Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
hess

♡ Li Zixuan ��璇 Official Thread ♡ Little Bean ♡ Yuelu District's Pride ♡

180713 to Russia ✈

bV5y13V.jpg

ZHWEtMr.jpg

v6AfYK3.jpg

1Anheo4.jpg

fTCSlmt.jpg

jgrjvgthbh sorry for the lil spam :lol: but the pics are too cute and someone has to post them :lol:

Douzi on 高能少年团

Btw how can I get to this thread when there is no notification? The search engine seems not working.. I typed æŽå­ç’‡, Douzi, Yuelu, but nothing worked....

• Like 1

Douzi on 高能少年团

Btw how can I get to this thread when there is no notification? The search engine seems not working.. I typed æŽå­ç’‡, Douzi, Yuelu, but nothing worked....

You can google search the thread. 

Edited by ILIKE

jgrjvgthbh sorry for the lil spam laugh.png but the pics are too cute and someone has to post them laugh.png

spam away if it's any new zixuan content!

I just go from the main OH thread, scroll to the chinese ent section and click the artists link, Zixuan's thread so far has stayed in the 1st page of that link.

Angela and Qiuyun weibo updates w Zixuan pics

The pic series Zixuan posted are hilarious, click to see all the pics.

DiD7lNdUcAEQ8K4.jpg

Funniest scene of 高能少年团

WC/Russia updates

Day Day Up fanpics

Wanghan: You like animals from young?

Zixuan: Yes..but, I'm scared.

WH: So you like or you're scared?

ZX: Both like and am scared.

WH: What's your fav+most afraid of?

ZX: Fav small dogs, most unafraid actually cockroach

WH: What are you trying to say?

ZX: Bc I've hit a lot before

• Like 1

Douzi is back in Beijing 

DiQv6_AV4AE1ZrX.jpg

DiQv9ljU0AAikac.jpg

DiQv8PiVAAA9VH3.jpg

DiQv-mRU0AEbyxT.jpg

So cute, her fansite got her these balloons

007buXrply1ftc5ckg6vej30u0140thf.jpg

And seems Douzi will have an event together with Pantene!

005Frm54ly1ftc0kceyhaj30qo1bfqb0.jpg

• Like 1

Douzi is back in Beijing 

So cute, her fansite got her these balloons

And seems Douzi will have an event together with Pantene!

005Frm54ly1ftc0kceyhaj30qo1bfqb0.jpg

From Russia?

Isn't Pantene a makeup brand?imstupid.png

From Russia?

Isn't Pantene a makeup brand?imstupid.png

Yep, from Russia. Pantene is a hair product brand, so like shampoo, conditioner, etc. From their post it sounds like they're holding a fanmeet event for Zixuan. 

Read that brands are hesitant to sign on endorsement deals w P101 contestants. These types of promo vids and fanmeet events are a notch below endorsement deals. Doubaos need to support her products well and prove that she can bring in the results.

Edited by hess

i watched day day up and honestly zixuan singing in dialect showed how confident she is in her mother-tongue rlytearpls.png

spam away if it's any new zixuan content!

I just go from the main OH thread, scroll to the chinese ent section and click the artists link, Zixuan's thread so far has stayed in the 1st page of that link.

Thanks! This is exactly how I got here lollaugh.png

You can google search the thread. 

Thanks!

i watched day day up and honestly zixuan singing in dialect showed how confident she is in her mother-tongue rlytearpls.png

You could tell she must have listened a lot to the local opera cuz obviously she used a different method to make voice than pop musiclaugh.png

The show Douzi mentioned 越策越开心 was a super hit in Hunan and even nationwide during early 2000s. Still aired in Hunan nowadays. It's show where Wang Han became famous and his partnership with Ma Ke was a household duo in Hunan. It's basically a talk show and back in 2000s it joked about George W. Bush and talked about the Lord of the Rings, which was quite advanced at that time.

What's more, Lay / Zhang Yixing was also on that showimhappyplz.png

Lay firstly joined a Hunan local talent show 明星学院/Star Academy, and then was discovered by SM and became well-known

Edited by Zhang SING fan

Zixuan must have sung that song a lot, she called it her 拿手歌before, and I've seen her singing it twice before, think she really likes it.

The show Douzi mentioned 越策越开心 was a super hit in Hunan and even nationwide during early 2000s. Still aired in Hunan nowadays. It's show where Wang Han became famous and his partnership with Ma Ke was a household duo in Hunan. It's basically a talk show and back in 2000s it joked about George W. Bush and talked about the Lord of the Rings, which was quite advanced at that time.

What's more, Lay / Zhang Yixing was also on that showimhappyplz.png

Lay firstly joined a Hunan local talent show 明星学院/Star Academy, and then was discovered by SM and became well-known

Ooh, interesting! So Lay is like through and through a Changsha representative. Would be cool one day if Zixuan and Lay met. She's mentioned him a couple times now because of his title as Changsha's pride.

Zixuan was featured in ELLEMEN along with Lucia and Xiaoyu!

710c5afcgy1ftfa93g1fxj20ws15ox50.jpg

710c5afcgy1ftfa93lrc4j20ws15o4q4.jpg

710c5afcgy1ftfa9xyuzvj20ws15o1k1.jpg

DidGPnLVMAAtj91.jpg

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/_uHuYgx70Tvv2uN5HPgokw

trans:

Looks like Douzi also got a gig to promote a Downy product!

Douzi also had a successful Pantene fan event

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av27323963?from=search&seid=10473478999702723846

DikdJnyV4AAYqcA.jpg

And Pantene hired someone to sit down and have an interview with her

(I'll be working with this channel to get the video subbed!)

Also, she's creeping closer and closer to 2mil mark on weibo. Hope she will be posting something for her followers when she passes it!

Edited by hess

Congrats to Zixuan for being Pantene ambassador!!ahmagahplz.pngahmagahplz.png no idea what it means but anyway it's good news!imstupid.png 

• Like 1

Congrats to Zixuan for being Pantene ambassador!!ahmagahplz.pngahmagahplz.png no idea what it means but anyway it's good news!imstupid.png

Yeah, I'm fuzzy on what it means exactly too.. I just know it's a step below full on endorsement, however for her to be able to nab it one month after the show and technically still under trainee status, it's really impressive!

CheeseFasion released a video!

And now we know where the dinosaur balloon came from laugh.png

Pics from the shoot

DjIshjrUYAAokHu.jpg

DjIsjE4VsAEWe-i.jpg

DjIskMRUwAE0h2s.jpg

DjIslfNUUAAPngj.jpg

DjIsrKpUcAAFqgq.jpg

DjIssXTVAAAB611.jpg

DjIstdMUwAAbs8I.jpg

DjIs0Y-UYAAAuNd.jpg

DjIs3vNUUAA9n_j.jpg

I think Zixuan must really like Triple H. I remember a previous livestream where she did a dance cover of their other song. And my god that song was playing on repeat throughout the whole like hour long stream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adzNP4wLctg

And this little preview for an interview

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av27568206?from=search&seid=2280088786306690003

But I'm not positive if the full clip will be released anymore..

The weibo page of the ent site basically said that they'll wait until fans have shared 80k times before they will release the clip and fans were really upset about it. The original post has already been deleted.

Edited by hess

Awaken f and junyi also did a shoot with cheese fashion

Guess the biggest otp to come out of ip and produce is oaca x cheese fashion :3

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu

Awaken f and junyi also did a shoot with cheese fashion

Guess the biggest otp to come out of ip and produce is oaca x cheese fashion :3

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu

Really? Junyi of DS98 right? Apparently there's another Junyi and I got mixed up from it before. 

If that's the case then there's hope after all that she's still under OACA

And Pantene hired someone to sit down and have an interview with her

(I'll be working with this channel to get the video subbed!)

She said it, "4 to 5 months" and then jobs dry out. She can't go on without a gg. Her eyes and expression were shining when she expressed how much she loves gg.

Thoughts, guys?

Edited by meis

She said it, "4 to 5 months" and then jobs dry out. She can't go on without a gg. Her eyes and expression were shining when she expressed how much she loves gg.

Thoughts, guys?

I know it's sad, but unfortunately it's truerlytearpls.png

Artists without strong backup are really hard to maintain their popularity. There are a bunch of people vanishing all of a sudden.

Anyway being successful doesn't mean she has to be an artist. She could also be a successful dance teacher, that's also a kind of successlaugh.png

Thoughts, guys?

I think among all the 101 contestants she really is one of, if not the most, craving to be in a girl group. Others may be a mix of wanting to be famous, be a celebrity, be on stage, to sing or to dance. For Douzi her dream really comes down to she wants to be a girl group member above all. So it really really was heartbreaking to see her get that dream taken away from her when in reality it was fully within her grasp to fulfill that dream which she's put so much into all these years. I think moreso than her being afraid to be alone or her skills not being good enough, I think her desire to be a girl group member over a soloist stems from her loving to be a part of something. Maybe stemming from her upbringing and the lack of warmth that she feels from her parents, she loves being with her friends and wants to feel their love and strive together towards a common goal with her friends, which is what a girl group would mean for her. She doesn't want the spotlight, she just wants to be a part of the group.

From here, she could continue on as a soloist, and many of her Chinese fans think it's the only plausible and realistic route at this point. The rumors are that OACA doesn't have plans to form a girl group and it's unclear whether Qiuyun and Junyi are still even with OACA. She's been getting a decent amount of solo gigs and activities, tbh though I find it a little hard to imagine her pulling off solo concepts/stages, plus it's not what she wanted to begin with. Only 2 options for her to debut with a group are if OACA puts one together or if they agree to "lend" her to debut under another company like the setup that Yuehua has. Neither seem super likely. So then it's down to her debuting as a soloist and her overcoming her bias against doing so. 

Realistically, the wave she's riding post-show will without a doubt fade. She can only continue to stay relevant by either releasing music or being on shows/dramas. It's very possible that she's already reached the peak of her popularity, but it's also possible that she can maintain a sustainable career as an artist off of the dedicated fanbase that she's built. There are also supposedly a lot of insiders among the entertainment industry and among the commercial industry who are fans and are helping to get her opportunities.

There always is the option like Zhang SING mentioned too, of an out of the spotlight career. She is a very girl next door and down to earth type who just wants to live happily. I think she could still find happiness using her skill in dancing in another career. Honestly, she loves dancing and loves the stage, I think she would have had no qualms about going back to being a dance accompanist or a backup dancer like she was doing before, except now she has a backing of fans who want bigger and better for and from her. And it would be strange for a backup dancer to have more fans than the artist performing.

Edited by hess

Really? Junyi of DS98 right? Apparently there's another Junyi and I got mixed up from it before.

If that's the case then there's hope after all that she's still under OACA

I met Lee junyi from idol producer who signed as a soloist wit oaca

He now often does cfs and shows with awaken f

Idk if the other girls are still in oaca

I hope they are

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

I met Lee junyi from idol producer who signed as a soloist wit oaca

He now often does cfs and shows with awaken f

Idk if the other girls are still in oaca

I hope they are

Sent from my iPhone using OneHallyu mobile app

Ahh, ok.

Yeah, I think the chances of Lin Junyi still being under OACA is pretty slim at this point ohdearplz.png  Still a possibility for Qiuyun, but still uncertain unsure.png