Forums Rules Staff Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press

Well her group is said to have done really really well so I guess she will rise again.

I don't know any of the girls that are in her group lol.

Apparently heo yoonjin was in her group I like her a lot too

Apparently heo yoonjin was in her group I like her a lot too

Ah also a really talented rapper girl is in her group as well.

Hope all of them can rise.

can people stop sleeping on her already? she has so much talent...

can people stop sleeping on her already? she has so much talent...

People are slowly waking up.

Only took them nine years...

yeah, i just wish that i'd known about her sooner tbh. she's so lovely and talented~

At least she got to go to university

Educated queen

I hope she rises and debut, so glad her talent got recognition on P48 ahmagahplz.png

Thanks to PD48 for introducing a lot of us to this talented young lady rlytearpls.png

Some '

' fan-accs & "rumored" performance spoilers, /etc. 

Miyu appealed to the audeince by her singing skills!! But her outfit & dancing (?)

*Take with a grain of salt

• Like 4

It's not from Miyu's YT account but from kobasolo. Mixing, editing, etc. is better here (years of experience) so you can enjoy Miyu's singing in HQ. C:

I saw some rumors and speculations about the re evaluation,some said she went down to a B and some said she went down to a C.. obv not confirmed tho

i would fucking boycott p48 if they did that while jurina and sakura are B and A!!

she's so talented and hardworking, i feel like mnet is in panic mode cos she ranked higher than sakura (from what ive seen at the end of episode 2) 

i would fucking boycott p48 if they did that while jurina and sakura are B and A!!

she's so talented and hardworking, i feel like mnet is in panic mode cos she ranked higher than sakura (from what ive seen at the end of episode 2)

Mnet probably didn't even have miyu in the picture.

They prolly thought she gonna be irrelevant.

• Like 2

im honestly pissed @ mnet for not giving her enough OR ANY screen time at all, its obvious that mnet decided on their lineup but her growing popularity caught them off guard, they'll either completely edit her out and pretend she doesnt exist just so that it doesnt ruin whatever was decided on or try to work her in for a few episodes for the viewers but i feel like ultimately they wont debut her.

i have a feeling aki-p and mnet already decided on a lineup

i truly hope im wrong, she deserves better 

im honestly pissed @ mnet for not giving her enough OR ANY screen time at all, its obvious that mnet decided on their lineup but her growing popularity caught them off guard, they'll either completely edit her out and pretend she doesnt exist just so that it doesnt ruin whatever was decided on or try to work her in for a few episodes for the viewers but i feel like ultimately they wont debut her.

i have a feeling aki-p and mnet already decided on a lineup

i truly hope im wrong, she deserves better

That's what I am afraid of.

I am scared that they don't want her in the group.

Obviously they can't force people to not vote for her but they can edit and take away screentime.

Chungha did it with minimum screen time tho I have hopes.

I wonder what (could've) happened in her re-evaluation to make her class drop like that. I'm guessing its due to her dancing (even tho we haven't been shown much of it...) because ik her vocals definitely wouldn't have been the problem

I wonder what (could've) happened in her re-evaluation to make her class drop like that. I'm guessing its due to her dancing (even tho we haven't been shown much of it...) because ik her vocals definitely wouldn't have been the problem

Her dancing is decent/good as well.

I can't help but think that they saw my OH thread about her 2 seconds screentime and got inspired to write their article

https://onehallyu.com/topic/693557-about-produce-48/