OneHallyu

Sakura adds one more attitude controversy to her already rich collection

Sarc

She didn't pose for the customery top16 group pic after her loss which many deemed unprofessional.
Df0Wu2XX0AErnX6?format=jpg

Sakura's collection features:
1.Fatshaming a fellow member and maybe the worst cover up ever

The tweet is of HKT48 member Meru Tashima performing at a concert with the text reading “no matter how many times I look at the costume I’m laughingâ€, Sakura then chimed in adding “[the costume] might burst. Perhaps she meant to reply as a direct message, but once she realized the tweet was made public, it was quickly deleted. However, fans were already quick to grab a screenshot the second the tweet went live.

The tweets were followed by keyboard smashes and Sakura then claimed her twitter “wasn’t working†and that staff had fixed it, she then made another statement one minute later completely changing the subject.

2.Ruining a Team's gameplan to snatch screentime

During a team rope skipping event, some netizens claimed that she tried to get the attention from others by purposely ruining the skipping process. It was mentioned that she moved stealthily to the side without trying to get noticed by the rest. In the end, the team failed to complete several rounds due to her ‘foul’ play.

miyawaki-sakura-2.png

4.Throwing fellow members under the bus

During a handshake event with fans, many members were falling sick due to poor health issues. Even members who were known to take good care of their body eventually did not attend the handshake event because of them being unwell.

After the event had ended, Miyawaki Sakura wrote a post about how it is unprofessional to miss a handshake event just because one is sick. It seemed like she was attacking them on the back. However, when she finally fell sick and did not attend a handshake event, she gave excuses, calling it an ‘adult issue’ for her absence.

5.This is the best

She was crying really hard when Takamina pranked them with a fake scandal and everyone thought she was so sweet b/c she cared so much. Then they later found out she only cried crying because it was before her first single as center and she thought the scandal would affect the sales.

6.Pretends she is bad at sports to look cute Lmao

I would too, she is smart and knows what wins over fans

Other members calling her out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqLxQWGRUN4

Cr:

AramaJapan
Kpopmap

I don't know what's the point of this whole post. You want idols to be human and yet when they show they are yall latch on to them like this. Anyway the girl Meru is her friend, who she was joking with, even today when meru ranked in SSK the first person she ran to was Sakura, however people misunderstood, Sakura freaked out and did a dumb thing by covering it up. Also, maybe Sakura is bad at sports, maybe she isn't, who cares, its her variety persona. Anyways she is really hardworking and cute, so please support her.

Threatened K-pop fans suddenly care about AKB48

lmao everyone knows she's one shady motherfucker, its not like her fans actually care. Sakura keeps things interesting anyway.

edit: oh my god at some of y'all getting offended, its not like the things the op said are lies or even stretches lmao. 

I kind of think that it's okay to have a fake personality when you're an idol

It's like when agency assigned different persona to every members in a group

I don't really know her well since my fave is Jurina but the scandals of her being mean and bitchy should be taken as just rumours since most AKB members seemed to genuinely like her.

lmao everyone knows she's one shady motherfucker, its not like her fans actually care. Sakura keeps things interesting anyway.

edit: oh my god at some of y'all getting offended, its not like the things the op said are lies or even stretches lmao.

Maybe they aren't lies but they are stretches. Sakura was crushed she didn't win, her missing the photo might actually be cause she was sick and couldn't make it, her being bad at sports? maybe she really is bad at sports. I mean Ik Sakura is an ambitious girl for sure, but no she isn't a devil mastermind planner that is plotting all the damn time.

I've said before in another thread that I was "meh" about Sakura, but never really went into details about what I meant so as not to trigger any sensitive fans. Anyway, I suddenly feel vindicated in my feelings about her. She always had that dead look behind her eyes that rubbed me the wrong way from the start.

Maybe they aren't lies but they are stretches. Sakura was crushed she didn't win, her missing the photo might actually be cause she was sick and couldn't make it, her being bad at sports? maybe she really is bad at sports. I mean Ik Sakura is an ambitious girl for sure, but no she isn't a devil mastermind planner that is plotting all the damn time.

lmao stop justifying everything she does. she's human, humans are spoiled and selfish and contradict themselves all the time, its normal. there's really no need to get worked up over it.

lmao stop justifying everything she does. she's human, humans are spoiled and selfish and contradict themselves all the time, its normal. there's really no need to get worked up over it.

There is an issue when the girl has a lot of dumb haters already for controversies she didn't do. Painting her as someone she isn't is a bad look to me. This thread might prevent people from getting to know her better so yeah I will explain shit if I want to.

I like her though

but lets be REAL for a second , do u think the variety or tv persona BIG kpop idols put are real ?

Jpop idols need to be interesting to get more popular . the same thing that goes for kpop , before BIG groups (girls or boys ) made who they are now , they had and still hve some gifs and stuff that u can't jsut tell me they did those things cause that is who they are .

their followers that go insane after one Vapp or fanmeeting on social media , it's for them who they put a show on , so they can be the talk of the town "tweetter for kpop idols".

a falous idols pretended to suck a dick on a fanmeeting ? do u think that is his real personality ?

shows need to be entertaining .Or u ll be the quite unnoticed one in the group and u ll fade into oblivious after that .

but lets be REAL for a second , do u think the variety or tv persona BIG kpop idols put are real ?

Jpop idols need to be interesting to get more popular . the same thing that goes for kpop , before BIG groups (girls or boys ) made who they are now , they had and still hve some gifs and stuff that u can't jsut tell me they did those things cause that is who they are .

their followers that go insane after one Vapp or fanmeeting on social media , it's for them who they put a show on , so they can be the talk of the town "tweetter for kpop idols".

a falous idols pretended to suck a dick on a fanmeeting ? do u think that is his real personality ?

shows need to be entertaining .Or u ll be the quite unnoticed one in the group and u ll fade into oblivious after that .

I really like her because i think she is a visual with actual personality to her and believe it or not many people stan her because they like her foxy ways.

Edit:

And to your question :i believe almost all kpop idols are fake so i don't sugar-coat anything

I gives her leeway about the photo thing bc I've seen enough 48G girls crumble from election stress but yeah she's fake but I also thought this was funny lol

It is what it is, if people need excuses for it then maybe you should stan others

tumblr_ng6ejuQtvk1qlem5oo2_400.giftumblr_ng6ejuQtvk1qlem5oo3_400.gif

tumblr_ng6ejuQtvk1qlem5oo4_400.giftumblr_ng6ejuQtvk1qlem5oo5_400.gif

I really like her because i think she is a visual with actual personality to her and believe it or not many people stan her because of her foxy ways.

And to your question :i believe almost all kpop idols are fake so i don't sugar-coat anything

I mean here is a list of kpop idols that DID foxy shit , some worst than anything Sakura did ... but they are called heros with "PERSONALITY" .

Sulli ( let just bring up red light era for instance )

SNSD ( Sohsi bond song balablablaaa )

Jessica crying on her last Kcon concert in the middle of the gee perf , cause she knew they will kick her out ...

Taeyeon & Baekhyon (flirting on IG)

and the Liste goes onnn an on and on

I am not hating on them , it just examples hos FAKE the facade u see sometimes  , like if u weren't here when exo were screaming we are one and letting lay faint without help and the end of their perf in china then u re missing loots and looots of details

kpop fans coming for her being "fake" is kinda meeh , yeah she s pretty but the girls gotta sell and maintain her position and use whatever it is that goes for her .

I love staning snakes ... cause they entertaine me . that is why I m into kpop

I gives her leeway about the photo thing bc I've seen enough 48G girls crumble from election stress but yeah she's fake but I also thought this was funny lol

It is what it is, if people need excuses for it then maybe you should stan others

tumblr_ng6ejuQtvk1qlem5oo2_400.giftumblr_ng6ejuQtvk1qlem5oo3_400.gif

tumblr_ng6ejuQtvk1qlem5oo4_400.giftumblr_ng6ejuQtvk1qlem5oo5_400.gif

I honestly don't see the problem with this. Queen Sakura don't play about her money.

giphy.gif

I really like her because i think she is a visual with actual personality to her and believe it or not many people stan her because they like her foxy ways.

Edit:

this is me lol i love foxy sakura

Archived