Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

【tvN Drama】"The Smile Has Left Your Eyes" ─ Seo In-Guk & Jung Somin. *~Finale Episode~*

Seo In-Guk Jung So-Min Park Sung-Woong Seo Eun-Soo

340 replies to this topic

#1 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• Nice
  • 44,061 posts
  • LocationCurrently trying to find a way back to EXO PLANET. DON'T 🔥MESS 🔥UP 🔥MY 🔥TEMPO~~❤

Posted 12 June 2018 - 01:55 AM (Edited by FranCella, 22 November 2018 - 08:18 PM.)

tvN Presents...

"Hundred Million Stars From the Sky" 

DmxXA-cUYAEcBVn.jpg

DnSg13rX4AA_oV-.jpg

DnSg130XsAAUz4s.jpg

Spoiler

• Drama: Hundred Million Stars From the Sky // The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
  • Revised romanizationHaneuleseo Naerineun 1eok Gaeui Byeol
  • Hangul: 하늘에서 내리는 1억 개의 별
  • Director: Yoo Je-Won
  • Writer: Song Hye-Jin
  • Network: tvN
  • Episodes: ??????
  • Release Date: October 3rd, 2018--
  • Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:30
  • Language: Korean

Notes 

1. Remake of 2002 Japan Fuji TV drama series “Hundred Million Stars From the Sky.”
  2. This is set to be Seo In Guk’s first drama in two years since the 2016 MBC drama “Shopping King Louie.” This will also be his first drama since enlisting in the army last March and being exempted from duty due to osteochondral lesions.
  3. “100 Million Stars Falling from the Sky” is set to air in the second half of the year via tvN.

Plot & Description 

• A detective thinks about quitting his job. He takes on a female university student murder case that was disguised as a suicide. The detective becomes obsessed with solving the case. He has a young sister and she meets a man. The man does not remember when he was little. He is not a good person, but she has sympathy for him. The detective tries to push the man away from his younger sister. The detective suspects that the man is somehow involved in the female university student murder case. The man and the detective's younger sister fall in love.  

Cast 

l6TbFkK.jpggWsdSz0.jpgxxQ7cc6.jpg

Seo In-Guk - Kim Moo-Young

Jung So-Min - Yoo Jin-Kang

Park Sung-Woong - Yoo Jin-Kook

Seo Eun-Soo - Baek Seung-A

Do Sang-Woo - Jang Woo-Sang

Jang Young-Nam - Tak So-Jung

Choi Byung-Mo - Lee Kyung-Cheol

Go Min-Si - Im Yoo-Ri

Hong Bin - No Hee-Joon

Spoiler

(source)

Teasers 

Spoiler

NOTE: Post will be updated as more information surfaces. Kindly follow this thread for the daily updates. Thanks, Chingus! chartmander.png

#2 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• Nice
  • 44,061 posts
  • LocationCurrently trying to find a way back to EXO PLANET. DON'T 🔥MESS 🔥UP 🔥MY 🔥TEMPO~~❤

Posted 12 June 2018 - 02:00 AM (Edited by FranCella, 12 August 2018 - 11:16 AM.)

Jung So Min Confirmed To Join Seo In Guk In Remake Of Hit Japanese Drama

Last month, it was confirmed that Seo In Guk will be making his drama comeback with “100 Million Stars Falling from the Sky” (literal title).

On June 11, tvN revealed, “In addition to Seo In Guk, Jung So Min has been confirmed as the female lead of ‘100 Million Stars Falling from the Sky.'” The drama is a remake of the 2002 Japanese drama of the same name, commonly known by its romaji title “Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi.”

Jung So Min will take on the role of advertisement designer Yoo Jin Kang, who lost her parents at a young age but is cared for and loved by her older brother. When she meets Kim Moo Young (Seo In Guk), her life begins to go through drastic changes. The drama follows their lives as they find themselves connected to each other by strange fate.

The drama will be directed by Yoo Jae Won, who previously led tvN hits like “King of High School” and “Oh My Ghostess.” The script is by Song Hye Jin, who has written “My Sweet City” and films like “My Mother the Mermaid” and “My Wife Got Married.”

“100 Million Stars Falling from the Sky” is set to air in the second half of the year via tvN.

-----

Seo In Guk Confirmed For Leading Role In New Drama

Seo-In-Guk.jpg

On May 30, tvN confirmed that Seo In Guk will be playing the lead role in the upcoming drama “100 Million Stars Falling From the Sky” (working title). They also gave an update on Jung So Min, who was previously reported to have been contacted for the leading female role, and stated that she is positively reviewing the offer.

Seo In Guk will be playing the role of Kim Moo Young, who works at a microbrewery, while Jung So Min is considering the role of advertisement designer Yoo Jin Kang. The drama will be a remake of the popular 2002 Japanese drama “Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi.” The drama will follow the story of two people who have a fateful meeting and continue to cross paths throughout their daily lives.

This is set to be Seo In Guk’s first drama in two years since the 2016 MBC drama “Shopping King Louie.” This will also be his first drama since enlisting in the army last March and being exempted from duty due to osteochondral lesions.

Are you excited to see Seo In Guk come back?

cr

#3 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• Nice
  • 44,061 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 08:16 PM (Edited by FranCella, 12 June 2018 - 08:16 PM.)

jungsomin-103.jpg
Seo In-gook, Jung So-min, Park Sung-
woong

The main cast is officially confirmed for tvN’s upcoming drama A Hundred Million Stars Falling From the Sky, a remake of the hit Japanese drama from 2002 starring KimuraTakyua and bearing the same name. (Sort of. Many translations call it A Million Stars Falling From the Sky, but technically, the title gives us a hundred million stars. In case you were counting.) The cast will be led by Seo In-gook (Shopping King Louis) and Jung So-min (Because This Life Is Our First), with Park Sung-woong (Life on Mars, Man to Man) currently in talks to join them.

DkqpNc.jpg467.jpg

The drama was announced over a year ago, and recently name-dropped Seo In-gook and Jung So-min as casting possibilities. Park Sung-woong is the newest name to join the mix of this project helmed by director Yoo Je-won of rollicking rom-com dramas Oh My Ghostess and High School King of Savvy, and written by Song Hye-jin of the movies My Wife Got Married and Love, Lies.

The original series was a mystery-thriller-romance drama that kicks off with a suspicious death and a police detective suspecting that our main character, a mysterious sous chef, knows more than he lets on. In this updated remake, Seo In-gook’s character is the main assistant in a craft brewery who seems indifferent on the surface but has an unexpected innocent side. Which is exactly how I would describe Seo In-gook’s personal appeal, so that casting seems spot-on.

Jung So-min plays an advertising designer, Yoo Jin-kang, who lost her parents in an accident when she was young and was raised by her older brother and underwent a whole host of diverse growing pains. She meets the mysterious Kim Mu-young in an encounter described as both sudden and curious, after which she experiences huge changes in her life. She becomes swept up in him “as though he’s a black hole” and their ensuing love story is described as fatal and fate-challenging.

Park Sung-woong is up to play the detective investigating the case who is also Jung So-min’s brother. Ah, of course. It wouldn’t be a K-drama if all three characters weren’t tied up in fate’s knot and thrown around to feel some good-old-fashioned melo paiiinnnnn.

A Hundred Million Stars Falling From the Sky will air on tvN later this year.

via Dbeans

======

#4 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• Nice
  • 44,061 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 02:38 AM (Edited by FranCella, 10 July 2018 - 02:38 AM.)

#5 Miss Carefree

Miss Carefree

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:12 AM

Seo Eun Soo is also confirmed to join the cast and it will premiere in September.

So glad to have found this thread! <3

—————————————————————————————

Seo Eun Soo And Park Sung Woong To Join Cast Of Popular Japanese Drama Remake

Seo-Eun-Soo-Park-Sung-Woong-Jung-So-Min-

Seo Eun Soo and Park Sung Woong will be joining Jung So Min and Seo In Guk in a new drama!

See Also: Watch: Park Seo Joon, Park Min Young, Lee Min Ki, And Jung So Min Enjoy Filming At The Beach For "What's Wrong With Secretary Kim"

Both actors have been confirmed for tvN’s upcoming “100 Million Stars Falling from the Sky” (literal title).

The drama is a remake of the 2002 Japanese drama of the same name, commonly known by its romaji title “Sora Kara Furu Ichioku no Hoshi.” It explores the story of how a dangerous man who is called a monster and a warm-hearted woman find themselves connected by strange fate.

Park Sung Woong will be playing Yoo Jin Gook, who is the older brother of Yoo Jin Kang (to be played by Jung So Min) and has been a homicide detective for 27 years. Adapted from the character Dojima Kanzo (played by Asashiya Sanma), Yoo Jin Gook was a high-spirited individual when he was younger but a single mistake caused his entire life to turn upside down. He adores his younger sister and doesn’t trust Kim Moo Young (to be played by Seo In Guk), who always seems to be around her. Yoo Jin Gook is also in pursuit of Kim Moo Young, for not yet revealed reasons.

Seo Eun Soo will be playing Baek Seung Ah, the Korean counterpart of Igawa Haruka‘s character Nishihara Miwa, who is the only daughter of a zaibatsu (chaebol) family involved in the distribution industry.

“100 Million Stars Falling from the Sky” is set to premiere in September as tvN’s next Wednesday-Thursday drama after “My Ahjussi,” “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim,” and “Familiar Wife.”

Source (1) (2) (3)

#6 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• Nice
  • 44,061 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 04:39 AM

Seo Eun Soo is also confirmed to join the cast and it will premiere in September.

So glad to have found this thread! <3

thanks also for sharing that info, otherwise don forget to follow his thread as well, ty! hurrplz.png

#7 Miss Carefree

Miss Carefree

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 06:13 AM

thanks also for sharing that info, otherwise don forget to follow his thread as well, ty! https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Followed! You're doing so great creating and updating the drama threads, hope more people will come by here once it airs ilikeitplz.png

#8 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• Nice
  • 44,061 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 02:03 AM (Edited by FranCella, 13 July 2018 - 02:16 AM.)

vixx hongbin join the drama

====

VIXX’s Hongbin will be joining Seo In Guk and Jung So Min in their upcoming drama!

On July 13, it was reported that Hongbin would be joining the tvN Wednesday-Thursday drama “100 Million Stars Falling from the Sky” (literal title), which will be the follow-up to the drama “Familiar Wife.”

Jellyfish Entertainment responded to the reports and confirmed that Hongbin will indeed to appearing in the drama. He will be joining a cast that includes Seo In Guk, Jung So Min, Park Sung WoongSeo Eun Soo, and Go Min Si.

“100 Million Stars Falling from the Sky” is a remake of the 2002 Japanese drama of the same name. It tells the fateful story of Kim Moo Young (Seo In Guk), a cold man who sees love as a game, and Yoo Jin Kang, a woman with a warm personality.

Hongbin is also set to appear in the upcoming MBN drama “Witch’s Love,” which will premiere on July 25.

cr

#9 Artemis

Artemis

Legend

• Nice
  • 11,347 posts
  • Locationsafe in the womb of an everlasting night, you find the darkness can give the brightest light

Posted 13 July 2018 - 02:34 AM

vixx hongbin join the drama

I guess I should start following ^_^

#10 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• Nice
  • 44,061 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 03:22 AM

I guess I should start following ^_^

thanks starlight, our chabean gonna be in dramas soon hurrplz.png

#11 Artemis

Artemis

Legend

• Nice
  • 11,347 posts
  • Locationsafe in the womb of an everlasting night, you find the darkness can give the brightest light

Posted 13 July 2018 - 04:24 AM

thanks starlight, our chabean gonna be in dramas soon https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

I'm excited! back-to-back dramas, so much content imhappyplz.png  

#12 Miss Carefree

Miss Carefree

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 04:57 AM

A fan bumped into a filming of Hundred Million Stars Falling from the Sky with Seo In Guk while visiting SK

DjLrt6RUUAIaCW4.jpg

DjLrt57UUAAtwSq.jpg

he looks good! 

cr.

Spoiler

#13 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• Nice
  • 44,061 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 06:50 AM (Edited by FranCella, 30 July 2018 - 06:52 AM.)

A fan bumped into a filming of Hundred Million Stars Falling from the Sky with Seo In Guk while visiting SK

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjLrt6RUUAIa...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjLrt57UUAAt...

he looks good! 

cr.

Spoiler

has he had a red brownie hair? omg he looks so good, thanks hun for posting this hurrplz.png

#14 Miss Carefree

Miss Carefree

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 905 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 02:20 AM

has he had a red brownie hair? omg he looks so good, thanks hun for posting this https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Not sure, I only remember him having orange brown awhile back.

You're welcome smile.png  

#15 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• Nice
  • 44,061 posts

Posted 31 July 2018 - 06:20 AM

fanart

Dh3ki-mU0AA9MW2.png&key=2fa51aedd2b8f629

DiiOgzBVMAIhczg.jpg&key=d1d4b6fb5dccaf4a

99E5844E5B4C2CA308&key=72de8068c144a86c8

#16 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• Nice
  • 44,061 posts

Posted 09 August 2018 - 09:51 PM (Edited by FranCella, 09 August 2018 - 09:59 PM.)

script reading

ce702b3c-7814-448d-947b-4726bbb45e4b.jpg

#17 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• Nice
  • 44,061 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 04:53 AM

DkN76mkV4AE4GOP.jpg

DkN76p9U4AAmSl2.jpg

#18 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• Nice
  • 44,061 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 11:14 AM

1st script reading

#19 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• Nice
  • 44,061 posts

Posted 13 August 2018 - 10:21 AM (Edited by FranCella, 13 August 2018 - 10:23 AM.)

DkdW2B7U0AAWDDZ.jpgDkdW2B4UwAEXOiB.jpgDkdW2B4V4AIwatG.jpgDkdW2B5U8AAv0sG.jpg

#20 FranCella

FranCella

「Soldier's Lover」

• Nice
  • 44,061 posts

Posted 15 August 2018 - 02:10 AM

Up, Up and Away!