Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Liliana

ꕥ Rocket Girls ꕥ Official Thread The Queenies ꕥ

this is why Chaoyue is a miracle imstupid.png

Honestly truly!

Also watched that 30 minute variety show with Chaoyue, don't remember the name, but it was absolutely great to be able to follow her and get an insight to how she thinks and how she deals with being an idol. She's such an interesting character, I don't know why I fell for her when I watched P101, but I haven't regretted it once since!

A million thanks to the person who subbed that show btw, I think it was you but I'm not sure, but yeah, whoever it was, I'm grateful you did, would have been a bummer to not being able to understand that one <3

you guys don't know Scarborough Fair?laugh.png laugh.png that's surprising, cuz when I learned English every English teacher would play this song and said this was a classic English songlaugh.png

I think I heard it from dramas laugh.png

Honestly truly!

Also watched that 30 minute variety show with Chaoyue, don't remember the name, but it was absolutely great to be able to follow her and get an insight to how she thinks and how she deals with being an idol. She's such an interesting character, I don't know why I fell for her when I watched P101, but I haven't regretted it once since!

A million thanks to the person who subbed that show btw, I think it was you but I'm not sure, but yeah, whoever it was, I'm grateful you did, would have been a bummer to not being able to understand that one <3

yes it was melaugh.png

that variety show/interview is just amazing. Chaoyue is a girl who could see through liferlytearpls.png

I think I heard it from dramas laugh.png

laugh.png laugh.png awesome

• Like 1

Regarding awards/badges

Requester’s Name: Liliana
Name of the group, soloist, OTP or actor/actress etc.: Rocket Girls
List of the people being CAF holders:

Btw, if you also wanna be a CAF holder for the group badge or a member, you can mention that as well. I have 5 CAF’s, so we need 5 other CAF holders (or less holder, but with more CAF’s)

Thank you!

Edited by Liliana

support!

welp nvrmd lol

Edited by GVK

Regarding awards/badges

Requester’s Name: Liliana

Name of the group, soloist, OTP or actor/actress etc.: Rocket Girls

List of the people being CAF holders:

Btw, if you also wanna be a CAF holder for the group badge or a member, you can mention that as well. I have 5 CAF’s, so we need 5 other CAF holders (or less holder, but with more CAF’s)

Thank you!

Hi what's a CAF?laugh.png

Hi what's a CAF?:lol:

It’s a Custom Award Request form, an item that can be purchased and later be used when requesting for a new award.

It can be bought in Wonhallyu > Shop > General Items Caregory > it’s the Custom Award Request (CAF).

support!

welp nvrmd lol

:lol: yeah I made a mistake, I thought it was necessary to have supporters, but it’s mainly CAF holders that needed

It’s a Custom Award Request form, an item that can be purchased and later be used when requesting for a new award.

It can be bought in Wonhallyu > Shop > General Items Caregory > it’s the Custom Award Request (CAF).

laugh.png yeah I made a mistake, I thought it was necessary to have supporters, but it’s mainly CAF holders that needed

Ohhh thankslaugh.png

BTW what does it take to make a group badge? And what's the difference being a CAF holder? Thanks in advance! 0u0plz.png

Ohhh thanks:lol:

BTW what does it take to make a group badge? And what's the difference being a CAF holder? Thanks in advance! :derp:

You can either use the logo of the group, edit a bit, or come up with something original (but still gives off the group’s vibe/signature).

Threads that explain it more;

Guideline: https://onehallyu.com/topic/337464-official-badge-guidelines-thread-2016/

Tutorial on how to make a mock badge: https://onehallyu.com/topic/337494-tutorial-how-to-make-mock-badges-thread/

A thread where you can request for a mock badge (mostly done for individual idols, so not group badges): https://onehallyu.com/topic/338134-official-request-mock-badges-thread/

There are some rules which are explained in the Guideline.

A CAF holder is someone that will submit the winner badge/award at the end of a voting, through their item, which will then be sent to the awards team, for them to put it in the system. Most of the times the OP will help at the end of the voting with the CAF holders to submit.

You’re welcome :lol:

Sunnee pranked her fans. 😂😂😂

She wore a (wig?/long hair extension) and waited for fans to notice her. No one recognized her. So she called them out and then ran away. 😂😂😂😂😂

Dp7z5P9X0AAv4KB?format=jpg&name=medium

Dp74tMqUwAAcr8x?format=jpg&name=large

Dp72Rn6V4AAZkWP?format=jpg&name=large

Dp77R3_U0AA761o?format=jpg&name=large

Dp74ulNV4AAIlAt?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by thexia012

Fan meeting - 20181020

Thanks for sharing. ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

Sunnee pranked her fans.

She wore a (wig?/long hair extension) and waited for fans to notice her. No one recognized her. So she called them out and then ran away.

lol za5g21G.png

102218 Sunnee, Meiqi and Yamy

DqJpHoxVAAAr8qK?format=jpg&name=large

DqJpHo2U0AAvApp?format=jpg&name=large

DqJpv5pVYAAQ5qs?format=jpg&name=large

DqJpv5cU0AAKaOT?format=jpg&name=large

DqJpv5kU4AEr1cD?format=jpg&name=large

DqJpv5qUcAAuXS2?format=jpg&name=large

Wow those fans

Promo posters for Super Nova Games

DqK6l_9VYAA7Ouc?format=jpg&name=large

DqK6nQyUwAAga4b?format=jpg&name=large