Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Liliana

ꕥ Rocket Girls ꕥ Official Thread The Queenies ꕥ

[0919] Mengjie’s Weibo update

One old pal is in Milan right now. I just want to see the beautiful streets in real time...want to travel...want to see the sightseeing in other countries...alright alright at least she tried her best...

DndO05yX0AA054f?format=jpg&name=large

DndO051W0AAGrEZ?format=jpg&name=large

sunnee is me taking pictures lol

wow who's the girl in the end? she's so cute0u0plz.png0u0plz.png

Angelyn? lol! She is a girl from Indonesia that makes covers of Jpop/Kpop it seems. Maybe a fan? I think that was added by the YouTube Channel to promote her because there is a link to her Channel at the end. It's not part of the official broadcast.

sunnee is me taking pictures lol

Lmao at Mengjie saying that people in other countries look different. 0u0plz.png

Edited by Gene_e

It’s nice to see Sunnee and Dylan together. ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

DnjkO5GWwAA364h?format=jpg&name=medium

DnjkO5AXoAAUoHw?format=jpg&name=medium

I was touched when Dylan cried when Sunnee was announced 8th place

Dni58o0V4AMgNNH?format=jpg&name=medium

And the stylist she’s with is the same stylist during finals right?

DnjKZm4U8AEtbcR?format=jpg&name=medium

DnjKZI5UcAIXa-3?format=jpg&name=large

Sunne have fans in Milan 😲😲😲

Dniwrd3UwAAjQB_?format=jpg&name=medium

DniwreEVsAIbYAN?format=jpg&name=medium

Dniwrd4U0AAn5CB?format=jpg&name=medium

Dniwrd2U0AAtPaK?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by thexia012

And the stylist she’s with is the same stylist during finals right?

Yes, Fil Xiaobai is a popular influencer/stylist she works for RG and other chinese celebrities.

2gsrgbn.jpg

You can see Sunnee at her Instagram Stories too. smile.png

https://www.instagram.com/filxiaobai/

N6Tujac.jpg

aojuan's fourth song?? she's really doing greatlaugh.png

What are Aojuan 2nd and 3rd OST songs? And Zining too?

So Light is still a dance MV after all (maybe I'm thinking too much lol 0u0plz.png ) and looks like Mei Qi is center in this preview rlytearpls.png

Edited by gok
  • Like 2

What are Aojuan 2nd and 3rd OST songs? And Zining too?

We haven't heard the 2nd and 3nd yet. Zining doesn't have one it's Mimi the one who recorded 2 different OST I think.

So Light is still a dance MV after all (maybe I'm thinking too much lol 0u0plz.png ) and looks like Mei Qi is center in this preview rlytearpls.png

htt.ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzH8bdBH-eQ

Good, so her fans can stop making a drama about nothing. The video looks really nice! But 10 seconds, really? imstupid.png

Edited by Gene_e

yes everyone inevitably would speak with a bit of accentlaugh.png

true... Tencent made large buckets and invited Korean top production teams for the whole p101 show, don't know why ended up with as many people thought being a bit tackyimstupid.png

Quoted from here

https://www.reddit.com/r/Produce48/comments/9apf0i/rocket_girls_%E7%81%AB%E7%AE%AD%E5%B0%91%E5%A5%B3101_%E6%92%9E_collide_official_mv/e62gcjh/

"What makes you think that paying top cash to Korean composers will get the Chinese gg top quality song? You guys actually believe that Koreans will improve the Chinese gg? Naive. Keeping the status quo and spreading Kpop to the Chinese populations are the first and foremost for the Kpop players/industrialists."

Yay! i was hoping for a dance for this song. i like what i'm seeing so far. smile.png​ Plus the color scheme and their outfits look better this time lol. I wonder if anyone will stir up drama about them laying on the ground looking up lol

http s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzH8bdBH-eQ

Idols always have dances anyway laugh.png

Interesting development. Center Meiqi is back!

The video looks really nice! But 10 seconds, really? imstupid.png

Such a tease. hurrplz.png

Idols always have dances anyway laugh.png

yeah, but I thought the dance clip we see before is for the next song, because it looks too strong for a soft ballad

but I'm wrong lol 0u0plz.png

yeah, but I thought the dance clip we see before is for the next song, because it looks too strong for a soft ballad

but I'm wrong lol 0u0plz.png

We'll see laugh.png if it's too strong their performance would look awkward

Quoted from here

https://www.reddit.com/r/Produce48/comments/9apf0i/rocket_girls_%E7%81%AB%E7%AE%AD%E5%B0%91%E5%A5%B3101_%E6%92%9E_collide_official_mv/e62gcjh/

"What makes you think that paying top cash to Korean composers will get the Chinese gg top quality song? You guys actually believe that Koreans will improve the Chinese gg? Naive. Keeping the status quo and spreading Kpop to the Chinese populations are the first and foremost for the Kpop players/industrialists."

There are 2 types of Korean girl groups hit songs, stuck in your head or hook songs (bar bar bar, up & down, etc) and what ever songs from current popular group (song from SNSD, Twice, Red Velvet, etc).

So yeah, Kpop hit song is never really about quality, their quality song mostly exist on b-side or released by nugu groups as title track and easily forgotten, although I can argue than all BlackPink song are top quality song smile.png 

Sunnee’s Photoshoot in Milan

Dnmk5pQV4AAyvC3?format=jpg&name=large

Dnmk65aUwAAhDjX?format=jpg&name=large

Dnmk43yVsAAxDXt?format=jpg&name=large

Dnmk8BtVsAY1nv0?format=jpg&name=large

Dnmk8kGUwAAzCdv?format=jpg&name=large

From the Hogan event

DnlUp2LV4AEg6pJ?format=jpg&name=large

DnlUp2KU4AAadIH?format=jpg&name=large

DnlUp2JU0AAEvT0?format=jpg&name=large

DnlU2iXU8AAwmWB?format=jpg&name=large

DnlU2iYV4AAB3wd?format=jpg&name=large

Chaoyue is invited by the great arthouse director Jia Zhangke to talk about her hometown, for promoting his new film "Ash is Purest White."

ht.tps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDARvRX-1GE

Wow! Jia Zhangke, that's big! Isn't he a controversial person there? I saw some of his movies and he talks about sensitive topics and he is super critic with the government.

First fanmeeting!

Meixuan x L'Oréal Paris

New pics of Zining

vgtpqh.jpg

More under the cut

ei5u0j.jpg

t0qcyq.jpg

346w4lj.jpg

oad8k8.jpg

2ql8kmt.jpg

ndlrpl.jpg

28rmja1.jpg

fav1x0.jpg

Sunnee @ Milan Fashion Week

hx4x1j.jpg

More under the cut

2d0ji80.jpg

1zx8n81.jpg

t7o67k.jpg

I like this look, she looks great here.

ab0yzc.jpg

Q&A

Edited by Gene_e

Angelyn? lol! She is a girl from Indonesia that makes covers of Jpop/Kpop it seems. Maybe a fan? I think that was added by the YouTube Channel to promote her because there is a link to her Channel at the end. It's not part of the official broadcast.

Lmao at Mengjie saying that people in other countries look different. 0u0plz.png

that makes sense now. I thought it was a sunnee fan service for her fans in Thailand lol

that word is actually ambiguous. it can be interpreted as "people in other countries look different", can also mean "YOU (sunnee) look different (more lively) abroad". I agree more on the second understanding

Edited by Zhang SING fan

that word is actually ambiguous. it can be iinterpreted as "people in other countries look different", can also mean "YOU(sunnee) look different(more lively) abroad". I agree more on the second understanding

Ahh... yeah probably. Looks like Sunnee is having such a great time there.

Updated schedule

250scpu.jpg

Rest under the cut

f9o1h2.jpg

236tcn.jpg

2r2rf9i.jpg

Can somebody translate? I think there are events for Dove and Tide. Also some are going to Paris Fashion Week? Because I found this poster and not sure, but is it promo for Zining going to Fashion Week?

fmmnt5.jpg

I have no idea about the rest of the dates and jobs.

What are Aojuan 2nd and 3rd OST songs? And Zining too?

one of aojuan's songs is a documentary ost. in fact this song was the first to be recorded, just not been released yet. no idea about the third song. Zining haven't had any solo songs yet, it's Ziting. also a drama ost? not too sure

So Light is still a dance MV after all (maybe I'm thinking too much lol :derp: ) and looks like Mei Qi is center in this preview :rlytearpls:

please dont tell me this is a second collide mv lol

Quoted from here

https://www.reddit.com/r/Produce48/comments/9apf0i/rocket_girls_ç«ç®­å°‘女101_æ’ž_collide_official_mv/e62gcjh/

"What makes you think that paying top cash to Korean composers will get the Chinese gg top quality song? You guys actually believe that Koreans will improve the Chinese gg? Naive. Keeping the status quo and spreading Kpop to the Chinese populations are the first and foremost for the Kpop players/industrialists."[/size]

what surprised me is reddit actually talked about RG?? I know reddit talked about almoset everything and that's a pd48 sub, still shocked by the fact Edited by Zhang SING fan

what surprised me is reddit actually talked about RG?? I know reddit talked about almoset everything and that's a pd48 sub, still shocked by the fact

Oh they talked about show as well!

Number 1? First win?

Heart Signal preview

Edited by Gene_e

Chaoyue is invited by the great arthouse director Jia Zhangke to talk about her hometown, for promoting his new film "Ash is Purest White."

htt ps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDARvRX-1GE

perfect job for her laugh.png

Number 1? First win?

[tw eet]

[/tweet]

deepstareplz.png

Ahh... yeah probably. Looks like Sunnee is having such a great time there.

Updated schedule

250scpu.jpg

Rest under the cut

f9o1h2.jpg

236tcn.jpg

2r2rf9i.jpg

Can somebody translate? I think there are events for Dove and Tide. Also some are going to Paris Fashion Week? Because I found this poster and not sure, but is it promo for Zining going to Fashion Week?

fmmnt5.jpg

I have no idea about the rest of the dates and jobs.

0925 Meiqi Milan Fashion week, Yamy Paris fashion week

0926 Chaoyue Fujing Mengjie Shanghai Dove activity, Zining Paris fashion week

0927 Chaoyue Fujing Aojuan Guangzhou Tide activity, Sunnee Beijing birthday

0928 Beijing 3nd single released

0929 Chaoyue Paris fashion week

this schedule is too packed to believe lolimstupid.pngimstupid.png I don't trust all of them...0u0plz.png

Edited by Zhang SING fan
  • Like 1

Oh they talked about show as well!

Number 1? First win?

good to know that!laugh.png

I still don't believe that we actually defeated CXK...rlytearpls.pngrlytearpls.png this chart is a bit weird tho, Collide being 1st while the huge centre CXK being 2nd, and Calorie being 15th??? I'm quite happy that girls did a such a great job, but lowkey doubt if this chart is that authoritive...0u0plz.png0u0plz.png

0928 Beijing 3nd single released

so looks like the rumor about 3rd single released on 9.28 I said before is true

Edited by gok