Forums Rules Staff NEW Themes Leaderboard Quick Links Clubs Awards Member Shop OH! Press
Sign in to follow this  
Liliana

ꕥ Rocket Girls ꕥ Official Thread The Queenies ꕥ

And OPPO is the sponsor of produce 101. I don't know if it is a good idea to include iPhone as giveaway gift.

iphone giveaway? fD4JAZe.png better sell that instead. anonymously of cos.

And OPPO is the sponsor of produce 101. I don't know if it is a good idea to include iPhone as giveaway gift.

haha makes senselaugh.png

mte imstupid.png but her outfit is probably a tube or whatever

-------------------------------------------

DgvzXnDVAAAMCrv.jpg

wow, Yamy looks gorgeous!

Chaoyue cries and looses her cool but she sure can give speeches lol

https://weibo.com/6576856192/GnAsv0LTX

The girls (minus Xuanyi, Fu Jing, Sunnee, and Zi Ning who were still filming/shooting for an ad) discussing what pet(s) to get for the house! I'm actually really excited now, gonna vicariously raise pets through them.

The conversation (I was only going to transcribe a portion and then it got out of hand… I still cut out a few lines that didn't contribute much to the convo though):

Chaoyue: We can get a chicken to put in the garden so we can eat eggs.

Yamy: I want to raise an ostrich (Chaoyue recently has become the ostrich meme queen)

e4ef704bly1fsruwmtlebj20c80950td.jpg

Left is "Comments Controlling Department" (in charge of trying to get the highest ranked comments), right is Chaoyue

005CbXiagy1fsqsbpard3j30dw099jrr.jpg

Left is "Father's love is like a mountain", but the world for Father (Fu) is replaced with Fu Jing's Fu. Middle is Baby Chaoyue. Right is "Mother of the world/country" with Xuanyi's Yi.

005CbXiagy1fsqsblvmdej30k00drmxp.jpg

These two are lines that she (badly) sung in previous performances.

0072QUhhly1fsq8kz649ij30k00dcgmm.jpg

0072QUhhly1fsq8kzyjdyj30dw0dzt9m.jpg

Lots of discussion about possibly getting a dachshund.

Mengjie: Yeah, I loves weiners, they're tasty! (lots of moaning and groaning about bad jokes)

Meiqi: I think shibas… Ah lol not shibas, ah, I've been spending too much time with Chaoyue! (doge meme king is the perfect fit for the ostrich meme king lol, it's her favorite emoji)

Meiqi: Anyways, dachshunds are good because they have short legs and its harder for them to run away/get lost. They might not be able to get up the stair—

Yamy: You're looking down on them because they got short legs!

Aojuan?: I love short legs

Mengjie?: They actually run super fast, I used to have one when I was a kid but then he ran away and got lost ):

Yamy?: I think corgis are more well-behaved than dachshunds

Aojuan: But corgis can't get up the stairs, we have three sets!

Yamy: Neither can dachshunds!

Chaoyue? Ziting?: What's a corgi?

Yamy: Very big butt, very short legs. The English Queen likes them

(looking them up online)

(girls messily and loudly yelling out their preferences: dachshunds, corgis, shibas, etc.)

(after finding pics of corgis)

???: Ah, they're so pretty!!

Meiyun: And if we keep one at home then I won't be the one with the shortest legs

Yamy: Who has raised dogs before? (Meiqi, Mengjie, Aojuan)

Ziting: I've given a dog a bath before.

Yamy: When we really get a dog you guys gotta be the biggest caretakers and teach us how to take care of them.

Mengjie: It's like raising a kid

(conversation about how cute corgi butts are and what materials/knowledge you need to buy to raise a dog)

Yamy: I want a cat!

Aojuan: What about a sloth? Come raise me guys

Meiyun: No. Say no to raising Duan Aojuan!

Aojuan?: Let's get a cat too, why not?

Chaoyue: What about a Ragdoll? I've always wanted one

Meiqi: Then we might have three cats in the house now (the other being Xuanyi and Meiyun's cats who might be coming over to live)

Ziting?: Can they be together?

Meiqi: Xuanyi's cat is suuuper pretty (discussion of how she's a siamese with striking blue eyes)

Mengjie: (randomly, in the middle of the siamese discussion) I've a fat cat back home

Yamy: My cat is really naughty

Meiyun: Or if we're looking for a smart pet, border collies are really smart

Chaoyue? Mengjie?: Then why don't we get a parrot?

Aojuan: Let's get a doberman. Imagine how cool it'd be

(a few minutes later)

Meiqi: Ai, let's choose a big dog.

Aojuan: Can we google Alaskan Malamute again?

Meiqi: I think huskies, labradors, these types are really pretty. Don't you think they look really high level?

Meiyun: Yeah but they have so much fur, we don't have time to clean up all the time

Meiqi: We can shave it all off (MEIQI NO, DON'T SHAVE HUSKIES)

Yamy: I don't wanna!

???: They won't look pretty if you shave them

Mengjie?: They're really playful/frisky/naughty

Aojuan: Ah, they're so cute ahhhyaaa~~

Yamy: Don't get a naughty dog

Meiyun: We wanna get a smart one, otherwise the furniture in this mansion is all gonna get destroyed

Aojuan: Labradors are well-behaved

(mixed voices praising labradors)

Aojuan: But honestly all dogs are naughty when they're young

Meiyun: I ask our ostrich friend to please wake up and participate in the discussion

Chaoyue: Shiba inu! Shiba inu!

Meiqi: She has nothing to say other than shiba

Meiyun: Good night

Chaoyue: Lol good night, "rejected"

Aojuan: What about a Samoyed?

Meiqi: They shed like crazy

(I think there was a cut here)

Aojuan: Siberian Bobsled dog (sounds like she's reading from a webpage maybe) What about a husky?

Meiyun: You guys heard of the Bobsled Three Dumbs?

Aojuan: Malamute

Meiqi?: Labrador (???)

Yamy: Lai Meiyun

Meiyun: HEY, WHAT

Yamy: Meng Meiqi

(laughing and outrage)

Mengjie?: This one's super mean

Aojaun: Pitbull?

Meiyun: Ah, this one!

(several people): Looks mean/is mean

Meiyun: But also looks silly/simple/honest~

Aojuan: Do you guys like bull terriers?

Meiyun: What about a German Shepherd?

Yamy: I like Mao Mao Qiu/fuzzy ball (Meiqi's fan-given nickname, since it is the same pinyin as MMQ)

Meiqi: (suppressing laughter) Fuzzy ball… (her reaction to this name is super cute every time)

Yamy: Let's raise Mao Mao Qiu

(at the same time, Aojuan is still listing dogs)

Meiqi: Come, guys, y'all can raise me

Yamy: Nah you're too expensive

Meiqi: Ah????

Yamy: (about the Bedlington Terrior Aojuan has brought up) Looks a little like a llama (except she says the slang name for it that sounds like Chinese for "**** your Mom")

Mengjie: (repeats the phrase, laughing)

Aojuan: You want to raise that? Hahaha

Meiqi: It looks like me, the distance between its eyes is super wide

Aojuan: Okay, come on, let's vote.

Yamy: How about this: there's only so many breeds we talked about, let's just save all their prettiest pictures and then choose a day to go to the pet store together

END

Man I started out only being able to pinpoint Meiqi and Yamy's voices well. I have now added Aojuan, Meiyun, Chaoyue, and Mengjie to my repertoire. Ziting either needs to speak more or I mistook her for someone else (but probably not, since she has an accent).

Edited by jestss
  • Like 3

The girls (minus Xuanyi, Fu Jing, Sunnee, and Zi Ning who were still filming/shooting for an ad) discussing what pet(s) to get for the house! I'm actually really excited now, gonna vicariously raise pets through them.

The conversation (I was only going to transcribe a portion and then it got out of hand… I still cut out a few lines that didn't contribute much to the convo though):

So there's a mic in the house. Or is this pointing towards a reality show? la.gif

edit: Girls Power Go will be their show right?

Edited by GVK

Chaoyue: We can get a chicken to put in the garden so we can eat eggs.

Yamy: I want to raise an ostrich (Chaoyue recently has become the ostrich meme queen)

e4ef704bly1fsruwmtlebj20c80950td.jpg

Left is "Comments Controlling Department" (in charge of trying to get the highest ranked comments), right is Chaoyue

005CbXiagy1fsqsbpard3j30dw099jrr.jpg

Left is "Father's love is like a mountain", but the world for Father (Fu) is replaced with Fu Jing's Fu. Middle is Baby Chaoyue. Right is "Mother of the world/country" with Xuanyi's Yi.

005CbXiagy1fsqsblvmdej30k00drmxp.jpg

These two are lines that she (badly) sung in previous performances.

0072QUhhly1fsq8kz649ij30k00dcgmm.jpg

0072QUhhly1fsq8kzyjdyj30dw0dzt9m.jpg

Lots of discussion about possibly getting a dachshund.

Yamy: Yeah, I loves weiners, they're tasty! (lots of moaning and groaning about bad jokes)

Meiqi: I think shibas… Ah lol not shibas, ah, I've been spending too much time with Chaoyue! (doge meme king is the perfect fit for the ostrich meme king lol, it's her favorite emoji)

Meiqi: Anyways, dachshunds are good because they have short legs and its harder for them to run away/get lost. They might not be able to get up the stair—

Yamy: You're looking down on them because they got short legs!

Aojuan?: I love short legs

Mengjie?: They actually run super fast, I used to have one when I was a kid but then he ran away and got lost ):

Yamy?: I think corgis are more well-behaved than dachshunds

Aojuan: But corgis can't get up the stairs, we have three sets!

Yamy: Neither can dachshunds!

Chaoyue: What's a corgi?

Yamy: Very big butt, very short legs. The English Queen likes them

(looking them up online)

(girls messily and loudly yelling out their preferences: dachshunds, corgis, shibas, etc.)

(after finding pics of corgis)

???: Ah, they're so pretty!!

Meiyun: And if we keep one at home then I won't be the one with the shortest legs

Yamy: Who has raised dogs before? (Meiqi, Mengjie, Aojuan) When we really get a dog you guys gotta be the biggest caretakers and teach us how to take care of them.

Mengjie: It's like raising a kid

(conversation about how cute corgi butts are and what materials/knowledge you need to buy to raise a dog)

Yamy: I want a cat!

Aojuan: What about a sloth? Come raise me guys

Meiyun: No. Say no to raising Duan Aojuan!

Aojuan?: Let's get a cat too, why not?

Chaoyue: What about a Ragdoll? I've always wanted one

Meiqi: Then we might have three cats in the house now (the other being Xuanyi and Meiyun's cats who might be coming over to live)

Ziting?: Can they be together?

Meiqi: Xuanyi's cat is suuuper pretty (discussion of how she's a siamese with striking blue eyes)

Yamy: (randomly, in the middle of the siamese discussion) I've a fat cat back home

Meiyun: Or if we're looking for a smart pet, border collies are really smart

Chaoyue? Mengjie?: Then why don't we get a parrot?

Aojuan: Let's get a doberman. Imagine how cool it'd be

(a few minutes later)

Meiqi: Ai, let's choose a big dog.

Aojuan: Can we google Alaskan Malamute again?

Meiqi: I think huskies, labradors, these types are really pretty. Don't you think they look really high level?

Meiyun: Yeah but they have so much fur, we don't have time to clean up all the time

Meiqi: We can shave it all off (MEIQI NO, DON'T SHAVE HUSKIES)

Yamy: I don't wanna!

???: They won't look pretty if you shave them

Mengjie?: They're really playful/frisky/naughty

Aojuan: Ah, they're so cute ahhhyaaa~~

Yamy: Don't get a naughty dog

Meiyun: We wanna get a smart one, otherwise the furniture in this mansion is all gonna get destroyed

Aojuan: Labradors are well-behaved

(mixed voices praising labradors)

Aojuan: But honestly all dogs are naughty when they're young

Meiyun: I ask our ostrich friend to please wake up and participate in the discussion

Chaoyue: Shiba inu! Shiba inu!

Meiqi: She has nothing to say other than shiba

Meiyun: Good night

Chaoyue: Lol good night, "rejected"

Aojuan: What about a Samoyed?

Meiqi: They shed like crazy

(I think there was a cut here)

Aojuan: Siberian Bobsled dog (sounds like she's reading from a webpage maybe) What about a husky?

Meiyun: You guys heard of the Bobsled Three Dumbs?

Aojuan: Malamute

Meiqi?: Labrador (???)

Yamy: Lai Meiyun

Meiyun: HEY, WHAT

Yamy: Meng Meiqi

(laughing and outrage)

Mengjie?: This one's super mean

Aojaun: Pitbull?

Meiyun: Ah, this one!

(several people): Looks mean/is mean

Meiyun: But also looks silly/simple/honest~

Aojuan: Do you guys like bull terriers?

Meiyun: What about a German Shepherd?

Yamy: I like Mao Mao Qiu/fuzzy ball (Meiqi's fan-given nickname, since it is the same pinyin as MMQ)

Meiqi: (suppressing laughter) Fuzzy ball… (her reaction to this name is super cute every time)

Yamy: Let's raise Mao Mao Qiu

(at the same time, Aojuan is still listing dogs)

Meiqi: Come, guys, y'all can raise me

Yamy: Nah you're too expensive

Meiqi: Ah????

Yamy: (about the Bedlington Terrior Aojuan has brought up) Looks a little like a llama (except she says the slang name for it that sounds like Chinese for "**** your Mom")

Mengjie: (repeats the phrase, laughing)

Aojuan: You want to raise that? Hahaha

Meiqi: It looks like me, the distance between its eyes is super wide

Aojuan: Okay, come on, let's vote.

Yamy: How about this: there's only so many breeds we talked about, let's just save all their prettiest pictures and then choose a day to go to the pet store together

END

Man I started out only being able to pinpoint Meiqi and Yamy's voices well. I have now added Aojuan, Meiyun, Chaoyue, and Mengjie to my repertoire. Ziting either needs to speak more or I mistook her for someone else (but probably not, since she has an accent).

DAMN THIS LOOKS LIKE A FANFIC! I'M SOLD  I love this group already! 

So there's a mic in the house. Or is this pointing towards a reality show? la.gif

I doubt there's a constant mic in the house but I'm almost certain there will be a RG variety show (probably named Girls Power Go). Otherwise that's a huge waste of a mansion dorm house and getting a group pet. Fans have been hoping for the show to be based on traveling but with the addition of a pet or three, that may be off the table now.

Also an edit to what I wrote, the one who wants to eat the dachshund hotdog is Mengjie, not Yamy. Have a feeling that may not be the only mistake in there unfortunately. Please give us a proper video next time!

Edited by jestss

I doubt there's a constant mic in the house but I'm almost certain there will be a RG variety show (probably named Girls Power Go).

The logo they put in all the pics has "Girls Power Go" in it

So there's a mic in the house. Or is this pointing towards a reality show? la.gif

edit: Girls Power Go will be their show right?

Rumors said they have completed shooting the first episode of reality show. It seems the 1st ep will include girls' initial impressions on the house, hotpot dinner, and choosing dorms by playing games. 

Edited by Soar

Dg1HofaVQAAIiKC.jpgDg1HpKUUwAAy791.jpg

--------------------------------------

Dg1HztxUwAEp96n.jpgDg1H0fjU0AIGoxT.jpg

• Like 1

everybody's changed their name to Rocket Girls 101 - (her name), and deleted their original agency's name.

xbkqaSW.jpg

Edited by Zhang SING fan

I hope this song could be better than onrush onrush lolimstupid.png

Yes please

same.. that was terrible

yeah, that mash up before "rocket girls" was much better if it's not for the (on)rushed preparation

I just realized this. i think FuJing is the first contestant who sat on the #1 seat during the initial evaluation to in the final lineup, IP included. (i might be wrong since it's been awhile since i watched pd101 s1+2.)

I just realized this. i think FuJing is the first contestant who sat on the #1 seat during the initial evaluation to in the final lineup, IP included. (i might be wrong since it's been awhile since i watched pd101 s1+2.)

S1 was Chanmi so that's true. Might also apply to p48 but who knows... it's still early.