football russia 2018 world cup

2532 replies to this topic

#2521 puellarumGeneratio()

puellarumGeneratio()

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 03:36 AM

lol what? that's a clear penalty. Pogba's kept onside by Vida on the first goal, but it came from a Griezmann dive so.

anyway, neither team had clear chances, but individual talent won us the game. now get DD ou of this team and play some nice football pls

I don't think it was a clear penalty. Actually there wasn't an objective right call for that situation. I think as long as the referee saw the video and stays consistent with the way he calls handballs there's nothing to complain about, in that case that's a penalty.

#2522 Free Sungmin

Free Sungmin

♥*♡+:。.。YNWA。.。:+♡*♥

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,487 posts
  • Location🌏🌍🌎

Posted 16 July 2018 - 04:51 AM

People are already waiting in town for our team, they're going to have a huge welcome party 

#2523 Salieri

Salieri

Ultimate gamer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,920 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 07:30 AM

Best world cup of my entire life that I've watch, the shocks and the turns... Still can't believe England went through to the semis and even more so that South Korea beat Germany. Not to mention Japan would have won if Belgium was not so lucky.

#2524 Mogwai

Mogwai

sekaichen supremacist

• OH! Press
  • 13,609 posts
  • Locationit is the east and Jongdae is the sun

Posted 16 July 2018 - 07:41 AM

Can’t wait for 2022 y’all

Meanwhile back to your regular club programmes

#2525 JiMiJu

JiMiJu

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,552 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 16 July 2018 - 09:21 AM

I don't think it was a clear penalty. Actually there wasn't an objective right call for that situation. I think as long as the referee saw the video and stays consistent with the way he calls handballs there's nothing to complain about, in that case that's a penalty.

The referee didn't think it was a clear penalty either, hence him watching it repeatedly, walking away, then returning to watch it again.

If you are not certain, you cannot give it.

#2526 puellarumGeneratio()

puellarumGeneratio()

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,343 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 10:00 AM

The referee didn't think it was a clear penalty either, hence him watching it repeatedly, walking away, then returning to watch it again.

If you are not certain, you cannot give it.

Giving a penalty is as important as not giving a penalty. He can't let it pass just because he has doubts, he has to take a final decision.

#2527 AHE

AHE

Idol

• PipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 11:33 AM

So if it all depends on him then why have a referee team and var team?

There’s a difference between deliberately blocking the ball with you hand and a natural movement when jumping for a header. That should not have been a penalty.

And what about the foul France committed in the first half that should have been a penalty for Croatia?

Shall we also talk about the 1-0 free kick that wasn’t meant to be a free kick?

The first half was fuckin ridiculous

#2528 Somnieon

Somnieon

*Swept Away*

• PipPipPip
  • 2,040 posts
  • LocationOh thread

Posted 16 July 2018 - 09:15 PM

Regardless of the final, France was able to beat some incredible teams this wc, they did not have an easy road. I believe the better team won, congrats.

#2529 AHE

AHE

Idol

• PipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 12:21 AM

But their semifinals against Belgium was more theatre than it was football

If I can give credit to France for anything it is that they have a team that knows how to party, and is the first African team to win the WC

#2530 DemonicPotato

DemonicPotato

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • LocationDTC

Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:33 AM

If I can give credit to France for anything it is that they have a team that knows how to party, and is the first African team to win the WC

congrats on being even more ignorant about racism than you are about football, asshole.

#2531 Delincious

Delincious

♥ Sx #1 stan ♥

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,585 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:43 AM

someone sounds salty and racist

#2532 Pinklette

Pinklette

EXO-L

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7,221 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 08:15 AM

Holy Shit Pink <3333

let's go one more time

Ruppiiiii :rlytearpls:
I've been living on the other side of the world right now with shit internet and I have had so much difficulties to stay awake/wake up in then middle of the night to watch like any game :rlytearpls: only saw the final in full :rlytearpls: congrats France!

#2533 snuggled

snuggled

Debutee

• PipPip
  • 108 posts
  • Locationbed

Posted Yesterday, 02:16 PM

She comes from an extreme right party and most of us here feel embarrassed by her, but unfortunately she got so much PR from this for being extremely unprofessional. This was also her first time flying economy class and everyone made a big deal out of it but that's not the norm

I didn't know that :0

Up, Up and Away!