Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

【Upcoming SBS Drama】"VAGABOND" 배가본드 ─ Lee Seung-Gi, Bae Suzy & Shin Sung-Rok. *Airs: May 1st*

배가본드 Vagabond

125 replies to this topic

#41 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,692 posts
  • Location"EXOBLINKS all over the World" 💕

Posted 02 January 2019 - 04:10 AM (Edited by FranCella, 02 January 2019 - 04:12 AM.)

coffee truck support from EXO Oh Sehun to our LSG

Dv4TNJYU8AAGfB-.jpg:large

TRANS (leeseunggi.official IG): "So this is what it feels like to receive a surprise present.. I got flustered by a guy..1f62d.png1f917.png Thanks #SEHUN for sending this without a word!! ㅋ Let’s meet together soon to have a #LoveShot I Love2764.pngSehun #EXOBest 1f44d.png270c.png"

#42 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,692 posts

Posted 04 January 2019 - 03:37 AM (Edited by FranCella, 04 January 2019 - 03:40 AM.)

Vagabond releases first action-packed teaser trailer

Lee Seung-gi (Hwayugi) and Suzy (While You Were Sleeping) will star in Vagabond, which is an SBS drama about a man who becomes involved in a terrible airplane crash that kills 211 people. As he digs for the concealed truth behind the crash, he finds that it leads to a larger morass of national corruption. Lee Seung-gi plays the man in question, a stuntman named Cha Dal-gun, and Suzy plays a black ops agent named Go Hae-ri.

The recently released Vagabond teaser is the third in a line of teasers that SBS has released for dramas to be aired in 2019. The others were for Kim Nam-gil’s Hot-blooded Priest and Jung Il-woo’s Haechi. Following the recent trend of Korean dramas filming overseas, Vagabond was also filmed partially at an foreign location, specifically Morocco.

The teaser begins with shots of Lee Seung-gi frantically running across all of Morocco, trying to find his nephew’s killer. As the media try to also get the latest scoop on the plane crash, Bae Yoon-shik (Cantabile Tomorrow), playing a politician, states his credo of “honesty above all else” to his fellow politicians. And we also see Suzy, who is fired up about the meaningless deaths of citizens in the plane crash. Most of the rest of the teaser is filled with car chases, explosions, and sniper shots, but we do get a good look at Shin Sung-rok (An Empress’s Dignity). At the end, Lee Seung-gi sorrowfully shouts out, wondering why his nephew had to die.

SBS’s pre-produced action-thriller drama Vagabond, directed by Yoo In-shik (Mrs. Cop, Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim) and co-written by Jang Young-chul and Jung Kyung-soon, premieres this coming May.

cr

#43 Saram

Saram

Manusia

• PipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts
  • Locationif you're nice to me,i'll be nice to you i'm nice user as fuck, if you see me being mean to someone, they earned that shit <3

Posted 06 January 2019 - 11:52 AM

#44 Saram

Saram

Manusia

• PipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts
  • Locationif you're nice to me,i'll be nice to you i'm nice user as fuck, if you see me being mean to someone, they earned that shit <3

Posted 07 January 2019 - 07:13 AM (Edited by Saram, 07 January 2019 - 07:14 AM.)

DwTLWC_VsAAJPDW.jpg

DwSxUUqUYAADfTf.jpg

#45 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,692 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 09:22 AM

she looks so cute, btw is she really close with that actress? imstupid.png

#46 Saram

Saram

Manusia

• PipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 07 January 2019 - 11:24 AM

she looks so cute, btw is she really close with that actress? https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

you mean lee young ah? yes. suzy is her bestfriend since long ago lol 

#47 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,692 posts

Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:23 PM (Edited by Bella D'Amour, 11 January 2019 - 11:25 PM.)

Dwnm3jgUYAI_5MV.jpg

Dwnm3jgVYAAlXdj.jpgDwnm3jgUwAE5YFH.jpg

Dwm9uJBVsAAGPrk.jpgDwm9uJAUYAArUba.jpg

DwpBPHPU8AE41Fg.jpg

#48 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,692 posts

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:50 PM

LSG Korea with World Airen Birthday Support.

#49 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,692 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 11:05 AM

celebrate w/ all cast

DwyzgS9VAAE8CFY.jpg

DwzJZUcUYAAXIRK.jpg

#50 voxz

voxz

Idol

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 03:56 PM

Vagabond releases first action-packed teaser trailer

Lee Seung-gi (Hwayugi) and Suzy (While You Were Sleeping) will star in Vagabond, which is an SBS drama about a man who becomes involved in a terrible airplane crash that kills 211 people. As he digs for the concealed truth behind the crash, he finds that it leads to a larger morass of national corruption. Lee Seung-gi plays the man in question, a stuntman named Cha Dal-gun, and Suzy plays a black ops agent named Go Hae-ri.

The recently released Vagabond teaser is the third in a line of teasers that SBS has released for dramas to be aired in 2019. The others were for Kim Nam-gil’s Hot-blooded Priest and Jung Il-woo’s Haechi. Following the recent trend of Korean dramas filming overseas, Vagabond was also filmed partially at an foreign location, specifically Morocco.

The teaser begins with shots of Lee Seung-gi frantically running across all of Morocco, trying to find his nephew’s killer. As the media try to also get the latest scoop on the plane crash, Bae Yoon-shik (Cantabile Tomorrow), playing a politician, states his credo of “honesty above all else” to his fellow politicians. And we also see Suzy, who is fired up about the meaningless deaths of citizens in the plane crash. Most of the rest of the teaser is filled with car chases, explosions, and sniper shots, but we do get a good look at Shin Sung-rok (An Empress’s Dignity). At the end, Lee Seung-gi sorrowfully shouts out, wondering why his nephew had to die.

SBS’s pre-produced action-thriller drama Vagabond, directed by Yoo In-shik (Mrs. Cop, Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim) and co-written by Jang Young-chul and Jung Kyung-soon, premieres this coming May.

cr

Seunggi as an action star is just..... but I'll watch this because of Suzy. Trailer looks promising at least 

#51 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,692 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 02:49 AM

SeungGi’s party

DwzYqUVWoAAx2n6.jpg

DwzYqSnWwAAD8_U.jpg

DwzYqSuW0AAgTza.jpg

#52 Saram

Saram

Manusia

• PipPipPip
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 10:04 AM (Edited by Saram, 16 January 2019 - 10:05 AM.)

DxBRLkmXQAE8z95.jpg

DxBRM97WoAANOAZ.jpg

#53 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,692 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 10:25 AM

sighh this drama going to take a long time to air rlytearpls.png

#54 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,692 posts

Posted 16 January 2019 - 07:15 PM

Jeon Ji Hyun and Cha Seung Won to Cameo in SBS Drama Vagabond with Lee Seung Gi and Suzy

yatrsa.jpg

ytas1.jpeg

#55 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,692 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 09:10 AM

#56 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,692 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 07:16 AM (Edited by Bella D'Amour, 20 January 2019 - 07:16 AM.)

leeseunggi.official ig update

Spoiler

• Food truck sent by SangHyeong! Enjoy the warm food SeungGiya! Thank you, to #LeeSangYoon and #YangSeHyeong you guys made your brother very happy. Vagabond team, stay warm. Hwaiting!

DxWUdO1X0AARNZC.jpg

DxWYyJQU8AAiqq_.jpg

#57 beginning

beginning

Goddess of Love 💘

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,148 posts
  • LocationStand by Bae Suzy

Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:15 PM

JUN JI HYUN wow legends only 

ytas1.jpeg

#58 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,692 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 06:23 PM

JUN JI HYUN wow legends only 

https://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae14...

hey welcome aboard hun, let's look forward to the drama soon hurrplz.png

#59 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,692 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 06:06 AM

food truck for supporting cast, idk ​his name sry lol

201808211128296899_1.jpg?type=w1200

-----

new banner for vagabond

WE36077169_ori.jpg

#60 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,692 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 10:17 AM (Edited by Bella D'Amour, 23 January 2019 - 10:18 AM.)

filming

-----

Hwang Bora's food truck

47694801_751637728554238_485951003882603

49350981_402098623937201_185181111003722

Up, Up and Away!