Search Engine

Advanced Search

Photo

【Upcoming SBS Drama】"VAGABOND" 배가본드 ─ Lee Seung-Gi, Bae Suzy & Shin Sung-Rok. *Airs: May 1st*

배가본드 Vagabond

127 replies to this topic

#1 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,724 posts
  • Location"EXOBLINKS all over the World" 💕

Posted 06 June 2018 - 06:35 PM (Edited by Bella D'Amour, 24 February 2019 - 09:55 AM.)

SBS Presenting... 

Vagabond (배가본드)

fullsizephoto1025304.jpg

Drama: Vagabond

Revised romanization:Baegabondeu

Hangul: 배가본드

Director: Yu In-Sik

Writer: Jang Young-CheolJung Kyung-Soon

Network: SBS

Episodes: 48

Release Date: May 2019

Runtime:

Language: Korean

Plot

Cha Gun (Lee Seung-Gi) is a stunt-man who dreams of becoming a world famous action actor. He survives a plane crash which changes his life. He faces a hidden conspiracy behind the plane crash and digs up a national corruption case.

To support her mother and younger sibling, Go Hae-Ri (Bae Suzy) wants the stable job of a public officer. She becomes an NIS agent. She hoped to become a white agent, but she became a black agent. (source)

Notes

1. Lee Seung-Gi & Bae Suzy previously starred together in 2013 MBC drama series "Gu Family Book ."
  2. SBS reportedly pushed back broadcast date to next year (in 2019) around March to April. 
  3. First script reading for the drama series took place on June 2, 2018.

Cast 

W7Tebhd.jpg

2RB3EZo.jpg

jnEDZcG.jpg

Lee Seung-Gi - Cha Gun

Bae Suzy - Go Hae-Ri

Shin Sung-Rok - Ki Tae-Woong

Moon Jeong-Hee - Jessica Lee

Teaser

NOTE: Post will be updated as more information surfaces. Please Kindly follow this thread for the updates.  Thanks, chinguschartmander.png 

#2 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,724 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 06:37 PM

Lee Seung-Gi and Bae Suzy cast in SBS drama series “Vagabond”

Vagabond-KD-BS1.jpg&key=c5808346d62fb304

Lee Seung-Gi and Bae Suzy are cast in new SBS drama series “Vagabond.” The duo will play lead roles and its the first time the pair has worked together since 2013 MBC drama series “Gu Family Book.” The first script reading for the drama series took place on June 2, 2018. “Vagabond” hopes to broadcast in South Korea, Japan and the United States simultaneously with Sony Pictures as its foreign distributor.

“Vagabond” will air sometime in the second half of this year in South Korea

Cr:Asianwiki

=====

De55raSV4AEYOqf.jpgDe55raTVAAACLnv.jpg

#3 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,724 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 06:41 PM (Edited by FranCella, 06 June 2018 - 06:42 PM.)

====

Child actor

88BIxLx.jpg&key=1454ac7908570eb9adea9c2e

32715590_457740571344330_159924105416959

=====

DeVSLvTVQAAl-Gp.jpg

DeVSGgwV4AARY8H.jpg

#4 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,724 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 06:47 PM (Edited by FranCella, 06 June 2018 - 06:48 PM.)

For those Suzy or LSG fan or whoever's fan lol, Please kindly spazz for this thread

I know i created this thread so early but yeah it doesnt really matter LOL, So the more the merrier... thanks! imstupid.png 

---

#5 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,724 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 06:59 PM

Lee Seung Gi And Suzy Confirmed To Reunite In New Spy Drama Alongside Shin Sung RokE.

Lee Seung Gi and Suzy will be reuniting on the small screen!

On June 5, it was confirmed that the two actors will be starring as the leads in the upcoming drama “Vagabond.”

“Vagabond” is about an ordinary man who becomes involved in an investigation into a mysterious plane crash and subsequently begins to look into the country’s deep corruption.

Lee Seung Gi will be taking on the role of stuntman Cha Gun, an overly confident, shameless individual who has 18 degrees of black belt in total across various forms of martial arts. After he finds himself caught in a completely unexpected plane crash, he dives in to find the truth of the great conspiracy behind the accident.

Suzy  will be playing National Intelligence Service agent Go Hae Ri, who decided to become a Level 7 civil servant following her father’s death in order to support her mother and younger sibling who know nothing about how harsh the world can be. While she wanted to work as a white agent (someone who works openly as a NIS agent), she ends up becoming a black agent (those in the NIS who work in espionage and must hide their identity) through a series of complications.

“Vagabond” will mark these two actors’ first production together since “Gu Family Book.” Lee Seung Giwill also be reuniting with director Yoo In Sik, four years after they worked on “You’re All Surrounded” together. Known for working on “Giant,” “History of the Salaryman,” and “Incarnation of Money” together, director Yoo In Sik and scriptwriters Jang Young Chul and Jung Kyung Soon will be collaborating once again for “Vagabond.”

Rounding out the main cast is Shin Sung Rok, who previously confirmed his casting as National Intelligence Service team leader Ki Tae Woong. They all recently met at the drama’s first script reading on June 2.

A source from Celltrion Entertainment, the production company behind the drama, commented, “With the actors, director, scriptwriters, and producers working hand-in-hand, we will make a high quality, ‘classic’ drama that hasn’t been seen in recent years. We will touch people’s hearts with detailed acting, directing, and writing that doesn’t leave out anything, from espionage and action, to unexpected twists and thrilling moments, to melodrama and humor.”

With Sony Pictures in charge of international distribution, “Vagabond” is aiming to air jointly in Korea, the United States, and Japan.

Cr:Soompi

#6 BlueNose

BlueNose

Kami the II’s Precious Mummy

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,425 posts
  • LocationTechi Protection Squad

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:32 PM

For those Suzy or LSG fan or whoever's fan lol, Please kindly spazz for this thread

I know i created this thread so early but yeah it doesnt really matter LOL, So the more the merrier... thanks! :imstupid: 

I think you created the thread at an ok time. They started releasing information really early, when they honestly could’ve waited a little longer.
______
I’m excited, I really like the dramas Suzy picks. I really enjoyed the last two she did so believe this one will be good as well. The info they’ve given so far really catches my interest.

#7 Saram

Saram

Manusia

• PipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • Locationif you're nice to me,i'll be nice to you i'm nice user as fuck, if you see me being mean to someone, they earned that shit <3

Posted 07 June 2018 - 02:32 AM

thank you for creating this thread btw hi

i will back to spazz with everyone here when the drama already starts

#8 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,724 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 03:09 AM

I think you created the thread at an ok time. They started releasing information really early, when they honestly could’ve waited a little longer.
______
I’m excited, I really like the dramas Suzy picks. I really enjoyed the last two she did so believe this one will be good as well. The info they’ve given so far really catches my interest.

Cause theres an info they plan to airs this drama around March/April. its like less than 10 month? LOL 

otherwise im here for LSG since im his fan, never ever missed watching all of his dramas lol. hurrplz.png

#9 Bia

Bia

Global Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,997 posts
  • LocationHere

Posted 09 June 2018 - 11:53 AM

[!!] Jung Man Sik to join cast of upcoming SBS drama "Vagabond" along with Suzy & Lee Seung Gi

Source: (link: http://www.newsen.co...806071058231910)

DfDgs3sUcAAHPIt?format=jpg

Cr @DamnILoveSuzy

#10 Cinnabar

Cinnabar

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 598 posts
  • Location-In Your Dreams-

Posted 17 June 2018 - 02:53 PM

Thank you for creating this thread ahmagahplz.png ahmagahplz.png

#11 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,724 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 06:49 AM

[!!] Jung Man Sik to join cast of upcoming SBS drama "Vagabond" along with Suzy & Lee Seung Gi

hye guys, kindly refollow again these thread guys,

(since its usually be gone once the thread being inactive over than 2 weeks) TQ! hurrplz.png

---

Lee Seung-gi "Vagabond" profile shooting:

i.aspx?Guid=0adace49ed704d35a707ea410423

interview

Spoiler

#12 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,724 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 09:56 PM

#13 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,724 posts

Posted 16 August 2018 - 10:13 PM (Edited by FranCella, 16 August 2018 - 10:13 PM.)

New cast

Actress Ryu Won join the drama Vagabond.

Ryuwon's agency JYP Entertainment announced on the 20th that 'Ryuwon has confirmed the appearance of' Vagabond'which is pre-production. She plays a weapon lobbyist Mickey with a cold personality.

20180720112213078.jpg&key=8db697f568d507

Ryuwon said, "I am so happy to join such a big work, Micky is a person with a special job as a weapon lobbyist. I am working hard to study the script to make the character more attractive." I would really appreciate it if you could just keep your expectations on drama Vagabond. "

http://news.jtbc.joi...s_id=NB11668286

#14 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,724 posts

Posted 05 October 2018 - 07:41 AM

DorppHbUcAAMFVP.jpg

Dom5olbUcAEF7zb.jpgDorppHaU4AA_m9Q.jpgDoscbS_U0AAroXy.jpg

#15 Saram

Saram

Manusia

• PipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • Locationif you're nice to me,i'll be nice to you i'm nice user as fuck, if you see me being mean to someone, they earned that shit <3

Posted 13 December 2018 - 10:49 PM

DuWPX1_U8AE2P7N.jpg

DuWPX2EV4AArrlZ.jpg

DuWPX1_UcAAWWxA.jpg

#16 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,724 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 01:45 AM (Edited by FranCella, 14 December 2018 - 01:46 AM.)

wow thanks for sharing this, cant wait for more stills from other leads. especially LSG. hurrplz.png

#17 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,724 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 01:59 AM

filming

46503445-10157161919814467-6505642892315
BaQ4cqH.jpg&key=9f497fa06eefe7f12d60858e

Q4LAWV1.jpg&key=435f40c1d61ab0886bf1a5cd

501746_163018_5644.jpg&key=53bc003dba94c

BLq36Pg.jpg&key=cb5be0bc1a3abe914deeeab3

#18 Saram

Saram

Manusia

• PipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 09:25 AM

#19 Bella D'Amour

Bella D'Amour

「Soldier's Lover」

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 45,724 posts

Posted 18 December 2018 - 11:58 AM

6ac86a8fly1fy7hdqaclnj20u0140guu.png&key

#20 Drama Drama Drama

Drama Drama Drama

Superstar