79 replies to this topic

#41 aiacandy

aiacandy

백설탕

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,287 posts
  • LocationNever End's Star

Posted 27 May 2018 - 03:03 AM

Good thing I was an idiot who posted in a thread how many I had back when the mp was down. Otherwise I would never remember lmao

#42 Delphine

Delphine

Certified Sommungchi

• Hall OH Fame
  • 22,050 posts
  • LocationWaiting for Somi to debut!

Posted 27 May 2018 - 03:40 AM

Good luck for this, sounds like hard and long work.
Makes me glad I spent all of mine way before this happened, I probably wouldn't have been able to give proof for all of them, knowing It took me more than a year of grinding to get them ._.

#43 Lugoose

Lugoose

⋆ Xiumin's⎝(σ㉦σ)⎠Hoe ⋆

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,570 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 07:05 AM

Idgi didn't we send our plats or let you guys note down how many we had?? I'm pretty sure there was a list

#44 Ari

Ari

🏠🏠🏠🏠

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,240 posts
  • Locationi met someone else, we havin' better discussions, i know they say i move on too fast, but this one gon' last, 'cause her name is Ari

Posted 27 May 2018 - 07:51 AM

rip i had one but i dont remember from where fgfgd

#45 Koya

Koya

♡ 초이스 ♡

• Events Team
  • 5,977 posts
  • Locationalone getting high on a saturday night

Posted 27 May 2018 - 08:08 AM

ah I don't have proof for the plats I had so I guess I'll just start from scratch...at least I didn't have that many

im so fucked https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

rip i had one but i dont remember from where fgfgd

If you had plats won in games, I would recommend you to go to the sections where games are hosted
Here
And here
And use the custom research to only see the threads you replied in
Then you can start to search into the last pages of these threads to see if you won any plats

N4YYz3M.png

For plats you got from other users, if you don't have the PMs anymore you can try to ask the ones you got them from if they kept the PMs, or if you used the Black Market thread and the deal is visibly done on the thread, you can use it as a proof.

Idgi didn't we send our plats or let you guys note down how many we had?? I'm pretty sure there was a list

If you sent your tokens to the Events Prize account, and they are noted on this spreadsheet, they are safe. You can just reclaim the tokens noted on this spreadsheet if you want them sent back to your account

#46 kalon

kalon

engraved in each other's hearts

• Events Rookies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,997 posts
  • Locationstan samuel or choke, bitches

Posted 27 May 2018 - 08:12 AM

Good thing I didn't have any bc this process seems really troublesome for everyone...

#47 Lugoose

Lugoose

⋆ Xiumin's⎝(σ㉦σ)⎠Hoe ⋆

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,570 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 09:57 AM (Edited by Lugoose, 27 May 2018 - 09:57 AM.)

If you had plats won in games, I would recommend you to go to the sections where games are hosted
Here
And here
Then you can start to search into the last pages of these threads to see if you won any plats

https://i.imgur.com/N4YYz3M.png...

For plats you got from other users, if you don't have the PMs anymore you can try to ask the ones you got them from if they kept the PMs, or if you used the Black Market thread and the deal is visibly done on the thread, you can use it as a proof.

If you sent your tokens to the Events Prize account, and they are noted on this spreadsheet, they are safe. You can just reclaim the tokens noted on this spreadsheet if you want them sent back to your account

that spreadsheet says i have 0 plats which is not correct.................... 

i've already deleted the important pms and idk which games i have played and won am i fucked now

vj4U4LV.gif

#48 Koya

Koya

♡ 초이스 ♡

• Events Team
  • 5,977 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 10:17 AM

that spreadsheet says i have 0 plats which is not correct.................... 

i've already deleted the important pms and idk which games i have played and won am i fucked now

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...

If the spreadsheet says you have 0 it means that you put your plats on that spreadsheet at some point, but then you reclaimed them so everything has been sent back to you. Then lost when the marketplace had its bug...

So you'll need to do like everyone else and find proofs of the plats you had.

#49 snsdJM

snsdJM

❤NG

• Events Coordinator
  • 18,007 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 01:52 PM

NOTES:

-I only reply to PM's to ask question

-If you see that i read your PM it means i have noted it

-Do not delete the PM

#50 Azero

Azero

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,202 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 02:00 PM

yes i can check the PM as mentioned though by proof i mean just tell the user and have them vouch for you or so. Ask them to just say example: clay bought from me something like that

doy ou mean like to the spreadsheet those are safe

Yes, the exel sheet. rlytearpls.png

#51 Azero

Azero

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,202 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 02:03 PM

Here
And here

How do I get them back from the spreadsheet? I can't find the topic anymorewarstarplz.png

#52 snsdJM

snsdJM

❤NG

• Events Coordinator
  • 18,007 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 02:03 PM

those are safe and there

#53 Koya

Koya

♡ 초이스 ♡

• Events Team
  • 5,977 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 02:17 PM (Edited by Nelkah, 27 May 2018 - 02:18 PM.)

How do I get them back from the spreadsheet? I can't find the topic anymorehttps://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

You need to send a PM to snsdJM saying you want to get your tokens back, since I can't find your username on the sheet I guess you changed username so you should also put your previous username in the PM

As JM is getting many PMs with the whole plats reclaiming, it'll be appreciated if you put a clear PM title like "Get spreadsheet tokens back - [Username]"

#54 Stepkdramafan226

Stepkdramafan226

BTS PR Team ♥

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Location: "Maybe I made a mistake yesterday, but yesterday's me is still me. Today I am who I am with all of my faults & mistakes. Tomorrow I might be a tiny bit wiser & that'll be me too. These faults & mistakes are what I am, making up the brightest stars in the constellation of my life" - BTS (RM)

Posted 27 May 2018 - 02:23 PM

hello, I never sold or bought any tokens, there were some PM's from that events team prize account that said "you received so so amount of plats" I deleted those ones. then there was one I received from an events member for the game where we had to guess secrets and some from raffles. Some I am not even sure where I won them. Is there no record showing how many plats I had from games? It was between either 12, 14, or 16 can't remember but I know that I was saving because I was collecting them. rlytearpls.png

#55 光Hikari光

光Hikari光

Idol

• PipPip
  • 396 posts
  • Location♥♥♥~Wonderland~♥♥♥

Posted 27 May 2018 - 02:26 PM

Good thing I didn't have any bc this process seems really troublesome for everyone...

#56 Koya

Koya

♡ 초이스 ♡

• Events Team
  • 5,977 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 02:28 PM

hello, I never sold or bought any tokens, there were some PM's from that events team prize account that said "you received so so amount of plats" I deleted those ones. then there was one I received from an events member for the game where we had to guess secrets and some from raffles. Some I am not even sure where I won them. Is there no record showing how many plats I had from games? It was between either 12, 14, or 16 can't remember but I know that I was saving because I was collecting them. https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

Hi, the best way to get records of the plats you won in game is to find the game threads in which you won, as said a few posts above:

Here
And here

N4YYz3M.png

#57 Stepkdramafan226

Stepkdramafan226

BTS PR Team ♥

• PipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Location: "Maybe I made a mistake yesterday, but yesterday's me is still me. Today I am who I am with all of my faults & mistakes. Tomorrow I might be a tiny bit wiser & that'll be me too. These faults & mistakes are what I am, making up the brightest stars in the constellation of my life" - BTS (RM)

Posted 27 May 2018 - 03:04 PM

Hi, the best way to get records of the plats you won in game is to find the game threads in which you won, as said a few posts above:

Here
And here

That didn't work. I dunno if it is a bug but most the results are threads I have never seen. The two accurate ones that came up, I didn't win anything in them. 

For example that game where we had to right a secret and the users guess which user may have that secret. I got one plat from that. I definitely won some from the raffle. I will make a list and send a pm

#58 Koya

Koya

♡ 초이스 ♡

• Events Team
  • 5,977 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 03:11 PM

That didn't work. I dunno if it is a bug but most the results are threads I have never seen. The two accurate ones that came up, I didn't win anything in them. 

For example that game where we had to right a secret and the users guess which user may have that secret. I got one plat from that. I definitely won some from the raffle. I will make a list and send a pm

Oh yeah it looks like it isn't working... Probably due to the issues the forum is experiencing lately.

Then if you remember approximatly when you participated in game you can use the "Start date" filter (a few buttons before the custom one) and search around these dates.

If you won some plats from the raffle you just need to send the link to the post in the Events Calendar & Monthly Raffle thread that says you won.

#59 Blink Once

Blink Once

Foxy

• PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Locationnot my favOriTe place

Posted 27 May 2018 - 04:31 PM (Edited by Blink Once, 27 May 2018 - 04:35 PM.)

I've always preferred not to have the item itself, so I guess that's good for me.

#60 Free Sungmin

Free Sungmin

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,594 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 04:41 PM

Oh yeah it looks like it isn't working... Probably due to the issues the forum is experiencing lately.

Then if you remember approximatly when you participated in game you can use the "Start date" filter (a few buttons before the custom one) and search around these dates.

If you won some plats from the raffle you just need to send the link to the post in the Events Calendar & Monthly Raffle thread that says you won.

write this into google

site:onehallyu.com "your username + keyword such as platinum token or game or whatever"

so if I was doing that, it would look exactly like this:

site:onehallyu.com free sungmin platinum

that's how i find my old threads that i've lost or forgotten about

sometimes you'll have to go through a few pages of results but you'll be able to find it

Up, Up and Away!