Platinum Tokens

79 replies to this topic

#21 Free Sungmin

Free Sungmin

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,879 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:51 PM

Good thing I didn't have any bc this process seems really troublesome for everyone...

#22 asdfjkl

asdfjkl

😬

• PipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts
  • Location🎤 Even if it takes time, please be happy 🎤

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:51 PM

Can I just add you in the PM of the Events Team Prize Account sending me the plats and then include a screenshot of the plats I sold, so you can see how many plats I have left?

#23 수리수리

수리수리

THE CHANCE OF LOVE

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,627 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:53 PM

Good thing I didn't have any bc this process seems really troublesome for everyone...

#24 Joon

Joon

BOOYAH!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,374 posts
  • Location^^

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:55 PM (Edited by Joon, 26 May 2018 - 06:55 PM.)

https://onehallyu.co...s-welcome-back/

Does anyone know what type of tokens you got from this game? I won It once but it just says 10 tokens and doesn’t specify.

#25 HATEmeCUZyouAINTme

HATEmeCUZyouAINTme

Kris's thot

• Events Team
  • 4,730 posts
  • LocationRed Velvet concert

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:59 PM

Idk if I've asked this but if u have my pm from when marketplace went down I still have the same amount of tokens I believe.
Is that verification ok?

#26 snsdJM

snsdJM

❤NG

• Events Coordinator
  • 18,112 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 07:00 PM

Can I just add you in the PM of the Events Team Prize Account sending me the plats and then include a screenshot of the plats I sold, so you can see how many plats I have left?

yep

https://onehallyu.co...s-welcome-back/

Does anyone know what type of tokens you got from this game? I won It once but it just says 10 tokens and doesn’t specify.

that one is super old not plat tkens

if it was the anniversary kind though it was 2 plats per winner but those were limited

Idk if I've asked this but if u have my pm from when marketplace went down I still have the same amount of tokens I believe.
Is that verification ok?

yep bump it up if u have it

#27 Joon

Joon

BOOYAH!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,374 posts
  • Location^^

Posted 26 May 2018 - 07:00 PM

yep

that one is super old not plat tkens

if it was the anniversary kind though it was 2 plats per winner but those were limited
yep bump it up if u have it

Oh okay I won’t worry about it then lmao.

#28 snsdJM

snsdJM

❤NG

• Events Coordinator
  • 18,112 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 07:02 PM

oh dont add me, im the person running the events team prizes account so i have access to that just bump that PM and i will know is you once i go into that account

#29 Clay

Clay

종인과 태일 사이

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,966 posts
  • Location“I wanted to write down exactly what I felt but somehow the paper stayed empty and I could not have described it any better.”

Posted 26 May 2018 - 07:05 PM

please no trolling here or lying

You can tell me who did you buy it from like the person and have them verify this though if they are lying they are also banned, i do have all records of all tokens given as well as all PM's from the events team prizes account sending them but i do need proof

Also you need to concise number 60 or 35 not both when you send the PM

I cant get proof of who I bought the tokens from bcs I mainly bought them through pming users on LINE and that's one year ago, cant you check the marketplace down events prize acc pm ?

#30 Ðdeona Öneuℓ βame

Ðdeona Öneuℓ βame

~There's So Much Money On The Floor~

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 44,681 posts
  • Location~Driving A Motorbike Into A House Listening To Sign On Repeat~

Posted 26 May 2018 - 07:05 PM

I didn't even notice they were gone 0u0plz.png

#31 Azero

Azero

Star

• PipPipPip
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 07:13 PM

Wait, I send my to some account to keep them save, are my gone now too?warstarplz.png

#32 snsdJM

snsdJM

❤NG

• Events Coordinator
  • 18,112 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 07:19 PM

I cant get proof of who I bought the tokens from bcs I mainly bought them through pming users on LINE and that's one year ago, cant you check the marketplace down events prize acc pm ?

yes i can check the PM as mentioned though by proof i mean just tell the user and have them vouch for you or so. Ask them to just say example: clay bought from me something like that

Wait, I send my to some account to keep them save, are my gone now too?https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

doy ou mean like to the spreadsheet those are safe

#33 Xinsa

Xinsa

VNamSeok™

• PipPipPipPip
  • 3,251 posts
  • LocationNever mind, never mind 그 어떤 가시밭 길이라도 뛰어가 Never mind, never mind 세상엔 니가 어쩔 수 없는 일도 많아 You better Never mind, never mind 부딪힐 것 같으면 더 세게 밟아 임마 Never mind, never mind 포기하기에는 우린 아직 젊고 어려 임마 Never mind

Posted 26 May 2018 - 08:02 PM

- How will i know if you are lying as i said i do have an amount of how many tokens we had as items. So this process will take a month and i will verify all claim i receive to match up that amount if it doesnt match then you lied and that is how i will know

But some banned & inactive users also had tokens and they are not gonna reclaim them so you will come up with different number or no?

Anyway it took me ages to find all the gaming threads, thank god I have a good memory and saved some PMsrlytearpls.png

#34 snsdJM

snsdJM

❤NG

• Events Coordinator
  • 18,112 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 08:43 PM

- How will i know if you are lying as i said i do have an amount of how many tokens we had as items. So this process will take a month and i will verify all claim i receive to match up that amount if it doesnt match then you lied and that is how i will know

But some banned & inactive users also had tokens and they are not gonna reclaim them so you will come up with different number or no?

Anyway it took me ages to find all the gaming threads, thank god I have a good memory and saved some PMshttps://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

inactive and banned users are already being accounted in a way

#35 OUO

OUO

Superstar

• PipPipPipPip
  • 4,474 posts
  • LocationIn the Palace with King Daniel of the House MMO,First of his name, the Unshookt, King of Cats, Khal of the Great Grand Stage, Breaker of Jeans and Father of Woojin.

Posted 26 May 2018 - 09:12 PM

Finally 

thanks! ahmagahplz.png

#36 Beℓ

Beℓ

ᵍᵘᶜᶜᶦ ᵍᵘᶜᶜᶦ

• Graphics Team
  • 6,178 posts
  • Location𝓽𝓸𝓭𝓸 𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓸

Posted 26 May 2018 - 09:19 PM

Time to dig my pms in hope I didn't delete them dfuiysuiyas

#37 anh.

anh.

caratzen

• OH! Press
  • 14,946 posts
  • Locationtumblr photoshop tutorials

Posted 26 May 2018 - 09:22 PM

i must be out of touch cause i only noticed mine were gone yesterday lmao

#38 Jihyo StoleMyHeartAYAYAY

Jihyo StoleMyHeartAYAYAY

Jihyo's Bodyguard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 53,429 posts
  • LocationJihyo's Heart.

Posted 26 May 2018 - 09:55 PM

Buying plats here for my Jihyo ring anyone? warstarplz.png

#39 yeojins

yeojins

• OH! Press
  • 26,245 posts

Posted 27 May 2018 - 01:12 AM

ah I don't have proof for the plats I had so I guess I'll just start from scratch...at least I didn't have that many

#40 jonjon

jonjon

Senior Idol

• PipPipPip
  • 568 posts
  • LocationEvakings & Tumblade

Posted 27 May 2018 - 01:12 AM

im so fucked rlytearpls.png

Up, Up and Away!