Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:29 PM

x3ymrJD.png

We have suffered as our lord and savior

PLATINUM TOKEN 

had been lost

However, the suffering is now over as our savior is

BACK!

platinum.png

For those of you who are unaware, a couple of weeks ago as you noticed OH! was flopping on us and so was the market system.

During one of the flopping times it had on us, while we were trying to add items it deleted items instead one of those items being the Plat Tokens.

zwFdz9B.gif

We worked hard to try and recover the item and information but it was to no avail as it could not be found/recovered.

UT6RVlr.gif

However, fear not as those that had tokens as items will be able to reclaim them.

YH2eM22.pngSince we could not recover the old plat item, we have no exact data on who had how many tokens before the item was lost.

What i do have is data of how many tokens were in the system before the item was deleted. As well as all the data on who won in which game and all the PM's of sending them

STEPS TO RECLAIMING

1. PM snsdJM with the amount of tokens you had

-Example: say in the PM i had 20 plat tokens

-NAME THE PM: RECLAIMING TOKENS -INSERT YOUR USERNAME-

2.Have proof of your tokens

-This includes mentioning in which game you won them if you did, if bought from who with proof and so on. Anything that you consider as proof please say mention it in the PM

3. DO NOT LIE OR YOU WILL RECEIVE A BAN

-What is considered lying? Claiming tokens when you didnt have any, claiming more than what you actually had

-This also applies if you as a joke send a PM and claim tokens which arent yours

-How will i know if you are lying as i said i do have an amount of how many tokens we had as items. So this process will take a month and i will verify all claim i receive to match up that amount if it doesnt match then you lied and that is how i will know

-You will also not receive any tokens if you had them

-Anyone that lies about how many tokens they have no matter what will receive a 6 months ban from receiving prizes and playing our events

YDV5hGt.gif

4.This process will take a month

-Yes the deadline for this will be June 28

-Only after June 28 i will return the plat tokens to verify everything

-I had other ideas on how to deal with this but this seemed the bets and most fair overall

-Why a month? I do not want to make those reclaiming their tokens wait to long but i also need time to verify all info

FOLLOW THE EVENTS TEAM CALENDAR THREAD FOR UPDATES AND NEWS

ANY QUESTIONS DROP THEM HERE OR IN THE ASK EVENTS TEAM THREAD

wTEKOjc.gif

NOTES:

-I only reply to PM's to ask question

-If you see that i read your PM it means i have noted it

-Do not delete the PM

#2 CakeyMESS

CakeyMESS

Your Ultimate Bias 💗

• PipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts
  • LocationCalifornia~

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:30 PM

Hmm well good thing you made lying against the rules bc I was about to pull a Ladybird and say I had 10 lmao

#3 Velveteer

Velveteer

✧ abalone princess ✧

• PipPipPip
  • 1,893 posts

thank you so much!!

#4 Acer

Acer

🐍𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐏𝐘🐍

• Nice
  • 9,592 posts

oh..

#5 Stepkdramafan226

Stepkdramafan226

BTS PR Team ♥

• Naughty
  • 4,899 posts
  • Location: "Maybe I made a mistake yesterday, but yesterday's me is still me. Today I am who I am with all of my faults & mistakes. Tomorrow I might be a tiny bit wiser & that'll be me too. These faults & mistakes are what I am, making up the brightest stars in the constellation of my life" - BTS (RM)

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:32 PM

I dunno how many plats I had...mess warstarplz.png

#6 Cheese_it

Cheese_it

Minion Gang

• Press Apprentice
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,147 posts
  • LocationCheePir the National OTP

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:36 PM

I dunno how many plats I had...mess https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

omg same warstarplz.pngwarstarplz.png

#7 Lugoose

Lugoose

⋆ Xiumin's⎝(σ㉦σ)⎠Hoe ⋆

• Naughty
  • 10,338 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:36 PM

ok now give me 100

#8 Clay

Clay

종인과 태일 사이

• Nice
  • 9,943 posts
  • Location“I wanted to write down exactly what I felt but somehow the paper stayed empty and I could not have described it any better.”

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:36 PM (Edited by Clay, 26 May 2018 - 06:38 PM.)

I dont have proof of who I bought my plats from since I have them since a year

I think if you can check the pm I sent to Events Prize acc when the marketplace went down in summer, I can get proof of who I sold some of them to (I had 60 (?) but sold some and I recently had 35 before they disappeared)

#9 kyulkyung

kyulkyung

Threesome

• Naughty
  • 5,757 posts
  • Locationminion gang

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:36 PM (Edited by kyulkyung, 26 May 2018 - 06:39 PM.)

thanks!!

YDV5hGt.gif

YES nayoung gif!

#10 Stepkdramafan226

Stepkdramafan226

BTS PR Team ♥

• Naughty
  • 4,899 posts
  • Location: "Maybe I made a mistake yesterday, but yesterday's me is still me. Today I am who I am with all of my faults & mistakes. Tomorrow I might be a tiny bit wiser & that'll be me too. These faults & mistakes are what I am, making up the brightest stars in the constellation of my life" - BTS (RM)

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:38 PM (Edited by Stepkdramafan226, 26 May 2018 - 06:39 PM.)

rlytearpls.png  I also deleted the messages informing me of the plats and prizes I received OMG 

#11 Cheese_it

Cheese_it

Minion Gang

• Press Apprentice
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,147 posts
  • LocationCheePir the National OTP

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:39 PM

https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...  I also deleted the emails informing me of the plats and prizes I received OMG 

OMFG SAME. I had no inbox space so i had to rlytearpls.png

#12 Rinni

Rinni

EXO's Personal Stalker

• OH! Press
  • 1,741 posts
  • LocationLuhan's Heart

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:39 PM

Merp I pity those people who have been saving tokens for a long time because they'll probably have trouble backtracking where they got each and every one of them lol

#13 Dimples Hyung

Dimples Hyung

☆ NCT 2018 ☆

• PipPipPipPip
  • 6,538 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:41 PM

Good thing I didn't have any bc this process seems really troublesome for everyone...

#14 zella

zella

Nation's First Love

• Naughty
  • 26,276 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:42 PM

How i will remember all of these...

#15 Koya

Koya

♡ 초이스 ♡

• Events Team
  • 5,870 posts
  • Locationalone getting high on a saturday night

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:43 PM

I dunno how many plats I had...mess https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

omg same https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...:cry:

For all the plats you won with games and events we can get records of them with the Events Prize account PMs

For the plats you got from other users, if you deleted the PMs, you can try to ask the users you got them from if they still have it so we would get a proof

I think if you can check the pm I sent to Events Prize acc when the marketplace went down in summer, I can get proof of who I sold some of them to (I had 60 (?) but sold some and I recently had 35 before they disappeared)

JM will prolly answer you for the first part
for the second, it would be highly appreciated if you have the proof for the people you sold them to since they could've deleted the PMs and lost their proofs, thank you~

#16 Joon

Joon

BOOYAH!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 9,157 posts
  • Location^^

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:43 PM (Edited by Joon, 26 May 2018 - 06:50 PM.)

Wait I had plats but I don’t remember how many...I had them forever...oh gosh!

Okay I think i won two contestest but the prize in one was really small, maybe 1 platinum, and I found t he thread where I won my big amount of plats so that will work I guess!

#17 Clay

Clay

종인과 태일 사이

• Nice
  • 9,943 posts
  • Location“I wanted to write down exactly what I felt but somehow the paper stayed empty and I could not have described it any better.”

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:46 PM

For all the plats you won with games and events we can get records of them with the Events Prize account PMs

For the plats you got from other users, if you deleted the PMs, you can try to ask the users you got them from if they still have it so we would get a proof

JM will prolly answer you for the first part
for the second, it would be highly appreciated if you have the proof for the people you sold them to since they could've deleted the PMs and lost their proofs, thank you~

I have oh posts where I told them to sell, line pms and they're actually of your team

#18 snsdJM

snsdJM

ME❤W

• Events Coordinator
  • 17,939 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:47 PM

ok now give me 100

please no trolling here or lying

You can tell me who did you buy it from like the person and have them verify this though if they are lying they are also banned, i do have all records of all tokens given as well as all PM's from the events team prizes account sending them but i do need proof

Also you need to concise number 60 or 35 not both when you send the PM

#19 Lugoose

Lugoose

⋆ Xiumin's⎝(σ㉦σ)⎠Hoe ⋆

• Naughty
  • 10,338 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:48 PM

please no trolling here or lying

You can tell me who did you buy it from like the person and have them verify this though if they are lying they are also banned, i do have all records of all tokens given as well as all PM's from the events team prizes account sending them but i do need proof

Also you need to concise number 60 or 35 not both when you send the PM

:( i don't remember how many i had though

#20 snsdJM

snsdJM

ME❤W

• Events Coordinator
  • 17,939 posts

Posted 26 May 2018 - 06:49 PM

I dunno how many plats I had...mess https://onehallyu.com//public/style_emot...

How i will remember all of these...

try checking the games yo won and so on. I apologize for not giving you guys sometihng better like how many you all had but we really tried recovering the info over the lasts month but yeah it couldnt be done unfortunately

I gave it a lot of thought on deciding which method to use, i pondered towards a lot of options but this felt the most to fair to everyone

Up, Up and Away!